Cooking with Cannabis: Hash Milkshake Recipe

HerbalVaporCapers
HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
What you need:
Hash/marijuana in general
2 and a half cups whole milk
Ice Cream
Syrup

Cooking with weed really isn't difficult at all. You can make this recipe with just bud (grind up around a gram of good ? , double of you got that Reggie) but personally I like Hash edibles more than other forms (bud, kief, wax/oil) of weed.

Step 1: Dosage
If you smoke daily, .2 grams should be good. Half that if you smoke semi regularly. Since edibles produce a stronger, longer lasting high than smoking, if you don't smoke weed all that often you will be terrfied when this kicks in. Ride out the bumpy take off and be prepared to be in heaven, or unconscious once the bad vibes go away.
qqsyht9hfbxu.jpg

Step 2: Infusion
Put the milk and the Hash into a ? and bring to a low boil, setting the heat to 4 or 5. Once boiling, boil uncovered for about 30 minutes, making sure to stir frequently. You want the Hash to dissolve into smaller and smaller pieces. See the before and after:
z84qv2za3j16.jpg
1u6jrf4ql36o.jpg

Step 4: Set aside the Hash Milk
Funnel the cannamilk into a pint glass and set it aside for at least 40 minutes. Let the glass cook fully before placing it in the fridge, otherwise it will explode and coat the I side of your fridge in hash milk. Somewhere in the distance you will hear me laughing at you.

Step 5: Mixture
While you can simply stir the milk, ice cream and syrup together by hand, you'll want to blend the ? out of it. Boiling the milk will leave chunky pieces of residue in the mix, but since these chunks hold weed just the same, you will have to power them down like a shot of fireball if you dont blend the mixture.
m7h8jz8tz85d.jpg
fgmjv595oa4n.jpg

Step 6: The Wait

Edibles take a while to kick in, so pull up a seat somewhere. You can also have a little smoke to speed up the process, which can take anywhere from 15 minutes to 2 hours (the usual for me) to begin.

Whatever you do, while you are waiting for the edibles to kick in, DO NOT DO MORE EDIBLES! You will hate every moment of the next 10 hours.

Enjoy IC!

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapers
    As a postscript to this recipe, the milkshake is just now beginning to kick in. I'm glad I posted this now, because even this post would be impossible without autocorrect currently.

I hope Game 7 makes sense later
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    I'm gonna make this and give it to my grandmother
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I had a bad experience with edibles. Never again.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this thread tittle is misleading I thought Canibus the rapper was cooking with you.

Just say WEED next time
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    this thread tittle is misleading I thought Canibus the rapper was cooking with you.

Just say WEED next time

He was gonna shoot through but on the way over he realized he brought the wrong notebook

If you can think of a synonym for cooking that begins with a W then I got you
  • Idiopathic Joker

Just say WEED next time

Misleading to whom!?
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just say WEED next time

Misleading to whom!?

Idiots
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goat recipe but smoking flower>>>>>eating edibles
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this guy should make more recipe threads and young chitlin should make less
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    BoyPussy wrote: »
    Lots of peeps have said they have had bad experiences with edibles. My sis just had a bad trip in Denver. How many mgs was it?
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Lots of peeps have said they have had bad experiences with edibles. My sis just had a bad trip in Denver. How many mgs was it?

Typically when a person had experience they had to high of a dosage. Edibles are almost a completely different experience from smoking.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Thereal_ba wrote: »

Typically when a person had experience they had to high of a dosage. Edibles are almost a completely different experience from smoking.
    Yeah. But I'm a heavy smoker. It takes me a minimum of 150-200mg of edibles 2 even feel anything. If a noob was 2 take that much they'd be tripping like a muthafucka. Edibles straight. I posted mad edibles in the drug thread. I prefer the flower more.
  • HerbalVaporCapers

Yeah. But I'm a heavy smoker. It takes me a minimum of 150-200mg of edibles 2 even feel anything. If a noob was 2 take that much they'd be tripping like a muthafucka. Edibles straight. I posted mad edibles in the drug thread. I prefer the flower more.

I smoke daily, but I like the edible high more. I feel like it's a calmer experience overall when I use hash versus bud.

I'm looking up some more recipes, but I want to make a slow cooker dinner with hash. That'll probably be the next one
  • Mr_Vicodin81G

I smoke daily, but I like the edible high more. I feel like it's a calmer experience overall when I use hash versus bud.

I'm looking up some more recipes, but I want to make a slow cooker dinner with hash. That'll probably be the next one
    I take it you are in a legal state or maybe Cali? See if I had easy access 2 hash no doubt I'd be ? with that more than bud. But I stay in Texas so I'm not so lucky lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81G

Some of the ? they be coming up 2 cook with is hella crazy. I seen this chef who cooks 3 course meals with Cana butter and what not. App, main course and dessert could all get you ? up lol Was kinda pricy but would have been dope 2 try.
  • HerbalVaporCapers

Some of the ? they be coming up 2 cook with is hella crazy. I seen this chef who cooks 3 course meals with Cana butter and what not. App, main course and dessert could all get you ? up lol Was kinda pricy but would have been dope 2 try.

That's what's I'm looking to do as well. I'm looking for recipes that call for a lot of milk, oil or butter, but all the better if I can make them in a slow cooker
  • Idiopathic Joker
    I read the title as Cooking with Hispanics
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    might make this.. long time ? head... never had a edible post..
  • JusDre313
    and whats the average time for the high to kick in on edibles? i see t/s said 2 hours for him.. what about the rest of yall ?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    and whats the average time for the high to kick in on edibles? i see t/s said 2 hours for him.. what about the rest of yall ?

Its really different for everyone. If you got good ? , it could be 15-30 mins. Most people feel it in about 30-45 mins
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    What's ya daily smoking like? Are you a heavy smoker? I blaze about an 8th to 4 grams a day so I need a minimum of 150-200mg 2 feel anything. Since you said you've never tried it take 100mg and see how you feel in an hr. If you don't feel much take more. You can always dose more but can't dose less. Take it on an empty stomach 2 let the effects kick in quicker and the high will be stronger as well.
  • JusDre313
    What's ya daily smoking like? Are you a heavy smoker? I blaze about an 8th to 4 grams a day so I need a minimum of 150-200mg 2 feel anything. Since you said you've never tried it take 100mg and see how you feel in an hr. If you don't feel much take more. You can always dose more but can't dose less. Take it on an empty stomach 2 let the effects kick in quicker and the high will be stronger as well.

thanks the for the info... i smoke daily but only about a joint.. MAYBE 2 while im chilling after work. prolly less than two grams .. but good look i think im gon try to make this this weekend. always brushed off the ideas of edibles.. cuz i cant cook for ? .. but this recipe seems ez as hell.. even i couldnt ? this up
  • Mr_Vicodin81G

thanks the for the info... i smoke daily but only about a joint.. MAYBE 2 while im chilling after work. prolly less than two grams .. but good look i think im gon try to make this this weekend. always brushed off the ideas of edibles.. cuz i cant cook for ? .. but this recipe seems ez as hell.. even i couldnt ? this up
    No prob. Since you don't have 2 cook with this recipe kush it out. I would just recommend if you are going 2 try and bake for the 1st time 2 try baking with some mid so you get the hang of it. Just it case it don't go as planned. Dank ain't cheap lol
  • HerbalVaporCapers

Have fun this weekend man

My advice would be let the butter/oil cook on low for a while (45 mins) Should start turning green on you.

Dont forget to boil the weed with the butter or milk from the very beginning as well. They won't work if you add the weed after 4th water begins to boil