Madden developer Admits Legacy Flaws, Outdated Tech & Outlines Ball Physics Improvements.

Options
2»

Comments

• Cutler 26 INT's LOL!
    Cutler 26 INT's LOL! Members Posts: 7,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats the last Madden I bought. the one with the QB vision. I think it was 06
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Last time I played this ? was the one with Larry Fitzgerald and Troy on the cover
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol at the fanboys still playing 2k5.
    Getallthewaythefuckouttahere with that
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mrtdb wrote: »
    nah ? that I'm going back in...
    where the ? does EA get off making this garbage each year? Half the time they take features out of a game...then bring them back in new ones as if it's a "new" feature...and the mechanics...the ? mechanics...the the th-let me stop...let me leave this forum before I get too hyped

They sure the hell do...facts
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jee504 wrote: »
    ? EA.
    The stuff that's mentioned in this video should not just be coming to consoles. EA got lazy with those rights and knowing it was the only football game that people would buy.

Naw ? , ? the goofballs who pay for Madden every year..... my last two madden was 2010, and 15....

This year look no different, so I'll pass.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This Madden will be no different . all the other EA games, like Fifa are moving on to frostbite engine. Madden still on ignite....
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I returned 16...? was off on gameplay
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have seen gameplay of madden 17 ? is different no more easy aggressive catch like last year better zone coverage hopefully the same is for man coverage too and better movement while running the ball