Report: Aaron Hernandez BEING CHARGED FOR MURDER (UPDATED)

1383940414244»

Comments

• infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I swear I hope he beat those cases!!

? , the ? you want a dude who's out here killing people on the streets for

So you another witness that was there? What day you getting on the stand to tell what you saw?

See this the ? I'm talking about. If you wasn't there you don't know wtf that man did or didn't do but yet here you are saying what he did like the ? you talking is ? facts.

Be 100% honest if you was in Hernandez place would you want people out calling you guilty without hearing any evidence tainting your jury pool?

I use common sense. They picked dude up, they went somewhere and dude wasn't seen again alive

Oh ok yeah and OJ did it!

He did.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭

So you another witness that was there? What day you getting on the stand to tell what you saw?

See this the ? I'm talking about. If you wasn't there you don't know wtf that man did or didn't do but yet here you are saying what he did like the ? you talking is ? facts.

Be 100% honest if you was in Hernandez place would you want people out calling you guilty without hearing any evidence tainting your jury pool?

I use common sense. They picked dude up, they went somewhere and dude wasn't seen again alive

Yes he did
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes he did

He did.

Prove it!
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2015
    So by your logic the defense is since we weren't there then all murderers should go free.
  • D. Morgan
    edited January 2015
    So by your logic the defense is since we weren't there then all murderers should go free.

No ? if you would read what I wrote and think you would have been understood what I was saying.

You weren't there and the only thing you have heard so far is the prosecuetion side of things. So basically you and many others are ready to burn this man at the stake without hearing both sides of the ? story.

You speaking your opinions like they are facts when they not. ? like what you doing and the prosecution and people like Nancy Grace doing is ? up that mans chance at having a fair trial. Cause people listen to Nancy Grace and that ? up the jury pool. Cause yall speaking on ? like yall know for fact what went on those nights when yall really don't know a got damn thing.

Let the ? play out if he guilty off to prison he goes for whatever amount of time if he not guilty he gone walk but he not going to ever have a clean name cause people like you already feel he guilty without knowing the whole damn story.

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

Why? He's murdered people.

But to answer your question. My wanting him to beat the case really has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence.

I just want him to beat it because of everybody who ? on him without one shred of evidence that he did a damn thing. Soon as it was said he was being investigated so many people ran his name through the mud the ? was just ? up.

I want him to win just to see all those tears of people who convict people just because of suspicion and rumors but if it was them or someone they love they are all for "innocent until proven guilty".

Also cause I hate snitches let the police do they own damn job the police still hate snitches just as much as the hate all criminals

Nggas stay tryin to straddle that fence. You dont care if he did it or not, you just want him to get off. Just wear that. No need to try to wax poetic on it like there's a deeper meaning to it.
  • D. Morgan
    S2J wrote: »

Why? He's murdered people.

But to answer your question. My wanting him to beat the case really has nothing to do with his guilt or innocence.

I just want him to beat it because of everybody who ? on him without one shred of evidence that he did a damn thing. Soon as it was said he was being investigated so many people ran his name through the mud the ? was just ? up.

I want him to win just to see all those tears of people who convict people just because of suspicion and rumors but if it was them or someone they love they are all for "innocent until proven guilty".

Also cause I hate snitches let the police do they own damn job the police still hate snitches just as much as the hate all criminals

Nggas stay tryin to straddle that fence. You dont care if he did it or not, you just want him to get off. Just wear that. No need to try to wax poetic on it like there's a deeper meaning to it.

? ain't nobody on the fence I have a reason why I want him to beat the case and I let him know my reason nothing more to it than that.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Your reason don't make any sense, because people think he did it before a trial is the reason you want him to get off. From the stuff that is put out there my opinion is he did it, during the trial if the defense do something that changes my mind then so be it
  • D. Morgan
    Your reason don't make any sense, because people think he did it before a trial is the reason you want him to get off. From the stuff that is put out there my opinion is he did it, during the trial if the defense do something that changes my mind then so be it

WTF if that is what you really got from my post then we can just stop this convo right now.

I don't give a ? who thinks he did it. What I'm saying is its ? up that people like you call him a murderer and speak on what he did like its facts when its not. Nobody knows WTF he may or may not have done.

So what I am saying is speak your opinion just don't speak on your opinion as if its facts cause its not. People speaking they opinions as facts effects the outcome of his trial cause talking heads on the news repeat the ? that you are doing as facts which taints that mans jury pool. That ? is not cool or ok to me.

So if he found guilty let it be cause the facts said so not because people formed opinions before knowing wtf really happened

• Chi-Town Bully
    edited January 2015

WTF if that is what you really got from my post then we can just stop this convo right now.

I don't give a ? who thinks he did it. What I'm saying is its ? up that people like you call him a murderer and speak on what he did like its facts when its not. Nobody knows WTF he may or may not have done.

So what I am saying is speak your opinion just don't speak on your opinion as if its facts cause its not. People speaking they opinions as facts effects the outcome of his trial cause talking heads on the news repeat the ? that you are doing as facts which taints that mans jury pool. That ? is not cool or ok to me.

So if he found guilty let it be cause the facts said so not because people formed opinions before knowing wtf really happened

That's not a fact it's my opinion, you're the one taking it as me saying it's fact. Nobody's opinions is affecting nothing since the jury go sit down and go over every piece of evidence and not what people are saying on the streets
  • D. Morgan

That's not a fact it's my opinion, you're the one taking it as me saying it's fact. Nobody's opinions is affecting nothing since the jury go sit down and go over every piece of evidence and not what people are saying on the streets

I know its not a ? fact but yet you easily calling the man a murderer as if you know for a fact he is indeed one.

You a nieve ass ? if you believe the bold.

If that is the case explain to me why judges tell jurors not to discuss the case with other jurors or their family?

Why do they ask jurors to not read the newspaper or listen to news broadcasts about the case they are going to be deliberating on?

Why in jury selection do they ask potential jurors how much have the read or seen on tv about the case?

Since what people saying on the streets doesn't affect the case.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    You just proved my point on why outside opinions wont affect anything since they won't know of them
  • D. Morgan
    You just proved my point on why outside opinions wont affect anything since they won't know of them

LLS yeah right

Still waiting for you to prove OJ did it!
  • ckfree
    ckfree Members Posts: 9,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the way that judge was talking about the case on espn sounded like she wanted to say 'look mother ? , youre guilty'

patriots always thinking they can get away with ? throw away the key
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2015
    This trial is going to take months his fiance/girlfriends testimony is the one that will determine if he is guilty/non-guilty. Will be interesting to see how she handles cross-examination in terms of murder weapon.

His fate will lie on her taking the stand.
  • damobb2deep
    damobb2deep Members Posts: 19,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    not gonna lie I do want him to beat the case though...

but the ? got like 3 bodies and he Hispanic... in Boston? yea can't see him getting free.. i dont even think he truly believe that he gonna walk.. 1 case maybe but both smh naw not happening.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand opening grand closing
  • Chi-Town Bully
    edited April 2015
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread was hilarious
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    abcnews.go.com/Sports/t/story/associate-hernandez-put-guns-box-basement-19855519?ref=http%3A%2F%2Fnews.google.com%2F
    Associate: Hernandez Put Guns in Box in Basement

The Associated Press
    Today, 5:38 PM EDT

New court records say that an associate of Aaron Hernandez told police the former New England Patriot put guns in a box in his basement after returning from the industrial park where his friend was fatally shot.

An affidavit released by Attleboro District Court says Carlos Ortiz told investigators Hernandez put firearms in the black box after Odin Lloyd's killing. The document indicates one was a small gun Ortiz handed Hernandez after they returned home with another associate, Ernest Wallace. Ortiz said he earlier saw Hernandez with an additional "large handgun."

Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to murder in the death of Lloyd, a 27-year-old Boston semi-professional football player whose body was found June 17 about a mile from Hernandez's North Attleborough, Mass., home. His attorneys have said the case against him is circumstantial and they are confident he will be exonerated.

Authorities believe Lloyd was killed with a .45-caliber Glock, which hasn't been recovered. Prosecutors say video surveillance from Hernandez's home before and after the killing shows him holding a gun that appears to be a Glock.

Police divers have been searching this week in a lake in Bristol, Conn., Hernandez's hometown. Authorities have declined to comment on the search, but have confirmed it is linked to the investigation.

Prosecutors have not said who fired the fatal shots. But court records released in Florida say Ortiz told investigators Wallace said it was Hernandez.

The new documents released in Massachusetts indicate authorities seized a cellphone and credit and bank cards from a relative of Hernandez, identified as Tanya Singleton-Valderamma, of Bristol. Ortiz told investigators he and Wallace drove to Bristol after Lloyd's killing and that he was dropped off at Singleton-Valderamma's house, according to the affidavit. Ortiz said he discussed Lloyd's killing with her.

The records say that Singleton-Valderamma later purchased with a credit card, under a previous name, a Greyhound ticket from Macon, Ga., to Miami, Fla., and that Wallace traveled on a bus between those two points. He later turned himself in in Miramar, Fla., where his parents live, and is being held in Massachusetts on a charge of accessory to murder after the fact.

The affidavit says it is not known how Wallace traveled from Connecticut to Georgia.

Snitch Ortiz...

http://pro32.ap.org/article/aaron-hernandez-pal-pleads-guilty-accessory-murder
    Aaron Hernandez pal pleads guilty to accessory in murder

FALL RIVER, Mass. (AP) — A friend of former New England Patriots star tight end Aaron Hernandez pleaded guilty on Monday to accessory after the fact for helping the NFL player after he shot a man to death in 2013.

Hernandez was convicted in Massachusetts last year for the June 17, 2013, killing of Odin Lloyd, who was dating his fiancé's sister. He is serving life without the possibility of parole, although has said he intends to appeal.

The reason for the killing remains unclear. At the time, Hernandez had a $40 million contract with the Patriots.

Carlos Ortiz, 30, of Bristol, Connecticut, changed his plea to guilty on Monday in Bristol County Superior Court in Massachusetts as part of a deal with prosecutors, who dropped murder charges against him. He was sentenced to 4 1/2 to 7 years in prison.

Ortiz and Ernest Wallace were with Hernandez the night of Lloyd's death. Prosecutors used surveillance video and other evidence to show that the three men traveled to Boston together, picked up Lloyd, and then brought him to a deserted industrial park near Hernandez's home. He was found shot to death at the park hours later.

Both Ortiz and Wallace were initially charged with accessory after the fact and later charged with murder. Wallace was tried earlier this year and convicted of the accessory charge, but found not guilty of murder. He also was sentenced to 4 ½ to 7 years in prison.

During Monday's hearing, Superior Court Judge Susan Garsh led Ortiz through a series of questions asking whether he understood the changes and understood the consequences of a guilty plea.

She explained that prosecutors would have had to prove that Ortiz knew Hernandez killed Lloyd, and she asked him how he knew that.

"When we got to the spot, the only two people that got out of the car was Aaron Hernandez and Odin Lloyd," Ortiz told her. He said when he heard the gunshot, he turned around to look.

"The only one person that came in was Aaron Hernandez," he said.

Later, Ortiz began to cry as he listened to Lloyd's mother speak about how much she missed her son.

"My heart aches, for three years of not hearing my son's voice, not seeing his smiling face," Ursula Ward said.

The plea brings an end to the criminal case in Lloyd's killing, but Hernandez's legal woes are not over. He has pleaded not guilty to a 2012 double murder in Boston, and is also facing multiple civil lawsuits.