• CJ
    CJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finished it

A lot of dumb ? happened

But I couldn't stop watching smh

8/10
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really Good Show For Non-Cable/Network Television...Cinematic, Tightly Scripted, Good Character Development But MUTHAFUCK That Ending..I Was So Invested In This Show And They Pulled That ? Ending Out Their ?
    "The Unsolved Questions Don't Matter It's Always Been About The Characters"...I Really Want To Strangle Their Skinny Pale White Necks nh...? Couldv'e Been One Of The GOATS
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fuvk lost. Watch The Leftovers instead
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I caught an re-run episode on some years back, and in one scene there was some dude in like a cave or bunker with like DirecTV w/ the NFL package and freshly delivered Pizza Hut. And I was like ok this some bs and haven't watched an episode since.

well in that example, the Dharma initiative had folks that left the island at will

that was unknown to the other inhabitants of the island so...thats not too hard to believe they would have amenities that others didnt
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »

the Leftovers had a spark when it started...you know the rest
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

Nah. Season 2 was dope. Season 3 is the final season so hopefully they don't pump fake it like lost.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lost borrows heavily from the Dark Tower series by Stephen King (at one point on the show, one of the characters is even reading a Stephen King book so they were giving him a shout out).

If the Dark Tower books ever get made into either a movie or series (series would be preferable), then I hope they deal with this same subject matter (purgatory, etc.) a bit more cohesively like in the books.

Pretty sure that's already happening with Idris Elba set to play the lead. I think there was a thread on it recently.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »

What. Season 2 is better than season 1. You must didn't finish
  • bkzlostchild
    bkzlostchild Members Posts: 651 ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't watch it during its original run from '04-''10 so I watch it with my girl this past winter on Netflix & end up finish the series. I thought the show was pretty good but that ending left me empty & confused as ? . So many loose ends that needed to be answer. Season 1 was some magical ? that got me hook to watch the rest of the series.
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Lost summary
    dwyane-wade-pump-fake-h.gif
  • saracenwire
    saracenwire Members Posts: 523 ✭✭✭✭
    1st season is a classic. After that its mostly garbage with a great episode here in there that sucked you backed in right as you were about to give up on the show. The biggest collection of hateable characters ever. Of the like 60 characters on the show only about 7 or 8 were likeable.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st season is a classic. After that its mostly garbage with a great episode here in there that sucked you backed in right as you were about to give up on the show. The biggest collection of hateable characters ever. Of the like 60 characters on the show only about 7 or 8 were likeable.

Sayid was a real one though.
  • L3NU
    L3NU Members Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I liked it but Its far from perfect and I can see why ppl would have a problem with it,

Some of the stuff on this show I really enjoyed though, the flashbacks were cool but then started to get played out

I loved the flash forwards and am always a suckered for time travel. .and even the flash sideways from s6 was trippy but enjoyed that it was different from anything else on tv at the time