Future On Desiigner: "I Don't Even Want His Name In The Article"

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
062916-music-future-finally-has-something-to-say-about-desiigner.jpg

The rise of Desiigner and his music has taken fans by storm, especially with a co-sign from Kanye West. However, many people see Desiigner as a mirror of Future and his style. Many people continue to ask Future what his thoughts are on the "Panda" rapper, with Future remaining silent for the most part minus a few comments at his shows.

Despite his silence, Future is not looking to address any questions about Desiigner, and made that clear in his most recent Rolling Stone cover story. The story took the time to set up Future's uprising and those that he has influenced—referencing Fetty Wap by saying Future's 2012 song "Turn On The Lights" inspired the New Jersey rapper's entire career. The article also referenced Brooklyn rapper Desiigner, and noted how producer Mike Will Made It thought "Panda" was a Future track upon first listen. Future did not want to address the Desiigner topic, saying "I never worried about anyone else...I don't even want his name in the article." It's pretty clear that Future has no desire to speak on or work with Desiigner any time soon.

Comments

• Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them ? need to link and make that money.

oh to be young and dumb. cant say i miss those days.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Future don't want to say anything because of who Future2 is aligned with.

Who dat speak in code man...an designer called future a ?
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at people calling Desiigner an imitator. So future was the first ? to use autotune and mumble rap? Future makes the fire beats behind him? Future was talking about sipping lean before wayne or before Houston rap culture?

Desiigner Hendrix sings better, sounds more like future than future does. And has more energy on stage. On top of that broads in Atlanta sick of these cross dressing ? calling each other hubbies so they was talking to Desiigner on social media.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at people calling Desiigner an imitator. So future was the first ? to use autotune and mumble rap? Future makes the fire beats behind him? Future was talking about sipping lean before wayne or before Houston rap culture?

Desiigner Hendrix sings better, sounds more like future than future does. And has more energy on stage. On top of that broads in Atlanta sick of these cross dressing ? calling each other hubbies so they was talking to Desiigner on social media.

For someone who claims to dislike Future so much, you sure do seem to stay in his threads alot
  • nickel-us P
    nickel-us P Members Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new under the sun
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shut the ? up

• D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Future don't want to say anything because of who Future2 is aligned with.

Also by discussing Desiigner, Future will be giving that wack ass ? 's career more fuel.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    They gonna ? around and drop a track together
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

For someone who claims to dislike Future so much, you sure do seem to stay in his threads alot

It's because he's a fan that doesn't know how to properly express his fandom

So he makes super ? simple posts like that
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

I actually listen to futures music so i don't dislike him. Also I missed the part in your post where you actually pointed out how my post was wrong tho lol.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

Shut the ? up

We ain't neva gon shut the ? up - Desiigner Hendrix
  • SOWETO
    SOWETO Members Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    It's pretty clear that Future has no desire to speak on or work with Desiigner any time soon.

Lol at the thought of them trading verses on a collaboration and no one knowing who's who

take kare pt 2
  • R2_163
    R2_163 Members Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not too sure about immaculate lyricist
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually listen to futures music so i don't dislike him. Also I missed the part in your post where you actually pointed out how my post was wrong tho lol.

Your post was full of feelings and stupidity so no need to prove it wrong
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    o70zp5goprp8.jpg

:joy: :joy: :joy:

"will actually be a good father"

lmao welp looks like desiigner got the 13 year old white girls on his side

I flatlined @ "doesn't do half the ? he mumbles bout"