What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Future On Desiigner: "I Don't Even Want His Name In The Article"

1CK1S1CK1S Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
062916-music-future-finally-has-something-to-say-about-desiigner.jpg

The rise of Desiigner and his music has taken fans by storm, especially with a co-sign from Kanye West. However, many people see Desiigner as a mirror of Future and his style. Many people continue to ask Future what his thoughts are on the "Panda" rapper, with Future remaining silent for the most part minus a few comments at his shows.

Despite his silence, Future is not looking to address any questions about Desiigner, and made that clear in his most recent Rolling Stone cover story. The story took the time to set up Future's uprising and those that he has influenced—referencing Fetty Wap by saying Future's 2012 song "Turn On The Lights" inspired the New Jersey rapper's entire career. The article also referenced Brooklyn rapper Desiigner, and noted how producer Mike Will Made It thought "Panda" was a Future track upon first listen. Future did not want to address the Desiigner topic, saying "I never worried about anyone else...I don't even want his name in the article." It's pretty clear that Future has no desire to speak on or work with Desiigner any time soon.
I don't have dreams I have goals. Dreams are what you have when you are sleep. Goals are what you strive to reach when you are awake!
xxCivicxxThe Recipesapp08_2001illedoutKid DynastyMorganFreemanKingonetoughmiracleTonyDubbzTrillaaaaaaCunt_Lyfesoul rattlerBussy_Getta miamivice305

Replies

• Cleveland7venty6Cleveland7venty6 Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them assholes need to link and make that money.

oh to be young and dumb. cant say i miss those days.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Future don't want to say anything because of who Future2 is aligned with.

Who dat speak in code man...an designer called future a faggot
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at people calling Desiigner an imitator. So future was the first nigga to use autotune and mumble rap? Future makes the fire beats behind him? Future was talking about sipping lean before wayne or before Houston rap culture?

Desiigner Hendrix sings better, sounds more like future than future does. And has more energy on stage. On top of that broads in Atlanta sick of these cross dressing niggas calling each other hubbies so they was talking to Desiigner on social media.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
    BobOblahChi SnowThe RecipeatribecalledgabiTHIRDSUPREMEThe_Jackalaladdin1978Built 4 cuban linxjust.might.b.okgnskid_khameleonBussy_Getta mohamed i ro nyCashmoneyDuxgum989miamivice305esco soprano
  • nickel-us Pnickel-us P Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new under the sun
    aladdin1978
  • D0wnD0wn Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Future don't want to say anything because of who Future2 is aligned with.

Also by discussing Desiigner, Future will be giving that wack ass nigga's career more fuel.
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on em, Dabb on em
    Dabb on a Hater like

Cam-gif.gif
    blackgod813nex ginKingFreeman
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    They gonna fuck around and drop a track together
    KINGEC313 wayz
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol at people calling Desiigner an imitator. So future was the first nigga to use autotune and mumble rap? Future makes the fire beats behind him? Future was talking about sipping lean before wayne or before Houston rap culture?

Desiigner Hendrix sings better, sounds more like future than future does. And has more energy on stage. On top of that broads in Atlanta sick of these cross dressing niggas calling each other hubbies so they was talking to Desiigner on social media.

For someone who claims to dislike Future so much, you sure do seem to stay in his threads alot

It's because he's a fan that doesn't know how to properly express his fandom

So he makes super fucking simple posts like that
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx

Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

RIP Chinx Drugz
    MrCrookedLetter

For someone who claims to dislike Future so much, you sure do seem to stay in his threads alot

I actually listen to futures music so i don't dislike him. Also I missed the part in your post where you actually pointed out how my post was wrong tho lol.

Shut the fuck up

We ain't neva gon shut the fuck up - Desiigner Hendrix
  • SOWETOSOWETO Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭
    BobOblah wrote: »
    It's pretty clear that Future has no desire to speak on or work with Desiigner any time soon.

Lol at the thought of them trading verses on a collaboration and no one knowing who's who

take kare pt 2
  • R2_163R2_163 Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not too sure about immaculate lyricist
    2lw6u74.jpg
    [Trillmatic]esco soprano
  • TayGettem TayGettem Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually listen to futures music so i don't dislike him. Also I missed the part in your post where you actually pointed out how my post was wrong tho lol.

Your post was full of feelings and stupidity so no need to prove it wrong