Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny People is in my top10
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • OhMars
    OhMars Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nephew put this ? on while he was at my house, it was pretty lame. Didn't watch the whole thing
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo why does he keep making really bad movies
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    why does he keep getting chances to make movies?

He finances them all on his own through happy Madison productions. ? is one of the highest paid actors ever. He basically makes big budget indie movies from what I hear. A lot of those movies he makes, like them or not, make double of what the movie costs at the box office. Or at least millions more than what the budget costed. Even jack and Jill made money. He also takes on roles sometimes like in punch ? love or that super sad movie where his wife died in 9/11. Can't remember the name. But roles like that I doubt he does for the money.

Also, he signed a huge deal with netflix for like 5 movies for millions of dollars, if I'm not mistaken this is the 3rd movie in that deal.

i'on think you understood my post brotha Lou
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grandma's boy was the last great Happy Madison movie.

"What is that ringing? Do I have a tumor?"

lmao
  • jee504
    jee504 Members Posts: 6,945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grandma's boy was the last great Happy Madison movie.

Man that movie is hilarious
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never understood why ? doesn't do more semi-serious roles. I thought he was good in Funny People, Spanglish, Reign Over Me, and Punch ? Love.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was watching this the other day I was on board until they pulled that ? ? with that biker dude. The ? Adam ? movies are wedding singer, happy Gilmore, anger management, big daddy, Mr deeds, Billy Madison, click, and bullet prof with Damon Wayans.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's my boy was pretty funny too
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching now. This ? ain't too bad. Definitely lower budget but one of the better Adam ? films imo.
  • Lou Cypher
    And Paula patton.. my gawd.
  • Lou Cypher
    I was watching this the other day I was on board until they pulled that ? ? with that biker dude. The ? Adam ? movies are wedding singer, happy Gilmore, anger management, big daddy, Mr deeds, Billy Madison, click, and bullet prof with Damon Wayans.

I actually never seen Bulletproof. It was on Netflix for forever but i never checked it out. Will have to watch it one of these days soon. Click i dont agree with, i thought that movie was dumb. Anger Management is the ? though. Jack Nicholson was so ? hilarious in that movie. Would also remove Mr. deeds from the list. It was funny but nothing too amazing imo.

Funny People
    Anger Management
    Big Daddy
    Billy Madison
    Happy Gilmore

are my top 5 in order comedies from ? .

The biker ? in this film was pretty hard to see, nh. Besides that, i thought this movie was pretty good for both Adam ? and David ? . Cool to see them do something together again, its been a long ass time. Lmfao @ Nick Swordsons character always getting hit by the car driving through the garage. Was a couple other moments that made me bust up laughing as well. Im praying that a paula patton sextape gets dropped one day.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭

I actually never seen Bulletproof. It was on Netflix for forever but i never checked it out. Will have to watch it one of these days soon. Click i dont agree with, i thought that movie was dumb. Anger Management is the ? though. Jack Nicholson was so ? hilarious in that movie. Would also remove Mr. deeds from the list. It was funny but nothing too amazing imo.

Funny People
    Anger Management
    Big Daddy
    Billy Madison
    Happy Gilmore

are my top 5 in order comedies from ? .

The biker ? in this film was pretty hard to see, nh. Besides that, i thought this movie was pretty good for both Adam ? and David ? . Cool to see them do something together again, its been a long ass time. Lmfao @ Nick Swordsons character always getting hit by the car driving through the garage. Was a couple other moments that made me bust up laughing as well. Im praying that a paula patton sextape gets dropped one day.

? i didn't mention waterboy! What the hell was I thinking?!?
  • Lou Cypher
    Haha ? i forgot about Waterboy too smfh. thats definitely a good one. You remember Little Nicky? I aint seen that movie since i was a kid. Im sure its stupid as hell nowadays.
  • KamPushMe
    Haha ? i forgot about Waterboy too smfh. thats definitely a good one. You remember Little Nicky? I aint seen that movie since i was a kid. Im sure its stupid as hell nowadays.

Luved little Nicky
  • KamPushMe
    And Paula patton.. my gawd.

I would lick her ? clean
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This wasn't that bad. I enjoyed it.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movie wasn't bad for what it was. I wouldn't argue with anybody if they said it was trash though.