What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Future On Desiigner: "I Don't Even Want His Name In The Article"

13

Replies

  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I think its hilarious how butthurted future stans are, personally i dont give a shit.

    Future stans sound like future haters a few years ago. They catching feelings like they play center field for the mets.

    You keep making dumb posts smh

    Name names please. Name ONE name

    judging by your last post you lmaooo
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    Future and T-Pain have NOTHING in common other than they both use autotune

    Like saying Bone and Twista have nothing in common but rapping fast.
    lamontbdcCashmoneyDux
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stiff wrote: »
    T pain swaggerjacked Cher

    Do you believe in life after love face ass nigga

    You mad about facts bro?
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    T pain swaggerjacked Cher

    Do you believe in life after love face ass nigga

    You mad about facts bro?

    What are the facts
    xxCivicxxinfamous114CashmoneyDux
  • blackrainblackrain Posts: 27,263 Regulator
    Stiff wrote: »
    Future and T-Pain have NOTHING in common other than they both use autotune

    Yeah you can actually understand all the words T Pain says
    kid_khameleonLcnsdbyROYALTY
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Future and T-Pain have NOTHING in common other than they both use autotune

    Like saying Bone and Twista have nothing in common but rapping fast.

    T Pain and Future don't have similar subject matter
    They don't have similar production

    Future doesn't set up harmonies like T-pain

    They have NOTHING in common musically other than they both use autotune on their vocals
    xxCivicxxkid_khameleonD0wn
  • BackInWhiteBackInWhite Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    This shit is the equivalent of Forest Gump biting Corky's style.

    Or better yet Future biting T Pain style.

    Stop saying that shit breh
    You say that shit in every thread and niggas tell you you wrong every time
    tumblr_nvppa2vZKf1ruz6zso1_500.gif
    infamous114
  • StiffStiff Legion of Trill BG Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Future and T-Pain have NOTHING in common other than they both use autotune

    Yeah you can actually understand all the words T Pain says

    T-Pain is an actual R&B singer..he employs harmonies and all that..future just puts autotune on his vocals and kind of wines

    For real tho t pain and cher are more alike than Future and t pain
    kid_khameleon
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    This shit is the equivalent of Forest Gump biting Corky's style.

    Or better yet Future biting T Pain style.

    Stop saying that shit breh
    You say that shit in every thread and niggas tell you you wrong every time

    Stans gone stan.
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    This shit is the equivalent of Forest Gump biting Corky's style.

    Or better yet Future biting T Pain style.

    How? Please explain. Y'all love saying this but when I ask how I can never get an answer

    By your logic T Pain bit the niggas that made Computer Love, and THEY bit the niggas that made More Bounce to the Ounce


    Only difference is they were form different eras. T Pain and Futures eras overlapped. Autotune was T Pain signature sound Future adapted it. Same thing Desiigner did, kids its not a hard concept to understand yall lord and savior future vandross is a swagger jacker its ok because it worked for him he is that nigga.

    TPain and Future sound nothing alike on any track either one has ever released

    Please disprove this statement by posting those tracks
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I think its hilarious how butthurted future stans are, personally i dont give a shit.

    Future stans sound like future haters a few years ago. They catching feelings like they play center field for the mets.

    You keep making dumb posts smh

    Name names please. Name ONE name

    judging by your last post you lmaooo

    You mean the post where I said that I liked Desiigner?

    That one simpleton?
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Stiff wrote: »
    Future and T-Pain have NOTHING in common other than they both use autotune

    Like saying Bone and Twista have nothing in common but rapping fast.

    They don't
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    This shit is the equivalent of Forest Gump biting Corky's style.

    Or better yet Future biting T Pain style.

    How? Please explain. Y'all love saying this but when I ask how I can never get an answer

    By your logic T Pain bit the niggas that made Computer Love, and THEY bit the niggas that made More Bounce to the Ounce

    Computer Love and more bounce to the ounce were made by the same people

    Dam I'm stupid, I always associated computer love with the 90s because of Love and Basketball
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I think its hilarious how butthurted future stans are, personally i dont give a shit.

    Future stans sound like future haters a few years ago. They catching feelings like they play center field for the mets.

    You keep making dumb posts smh

    Name names please. Name ONE name

    judging by your last post you lmaooo

    You mean the post where I said that I liked Desiigner?

    That one simpleton?

    When the hell you actually gunna post supporting details in this thread and not catch feelings? Do you know how to use logic? It seems all you do in these threads is post a whole bunch of nothing in response to legitimate critiques of Future. I bet next you are going to demand rap bar for bar 5 deep cuts from a future album to prove i know his music lol.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Both use the flute then one guy copys the other ways plays the flute u got design i dont argue this truth....i dont get trolled i mention day cares an address
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I think its hilarious how butthurted future stans are, personally i dont give a shit.

    Future stans sound like future haters a few years ago. They catching feelings like they play center field for the mets.

    You keep making dumb posts smh

    Name names please. Name ONE name

    judging by your last post you lmaooo

    You mean the post where I said that I liked Desiigner?

    That one simpleton?

    When the hell you actually gunna post supporting details in this thread and not catch feelings? Do you know how to use logic? It seems all you do in these threads is post a whole bunch of nothing in response to legitimate critiques of Future. I bet next you are going to demand rap bar for bar 5 deep cuts from a future album to prove i know his music lol.

    Details about what??

    What are these legitimate critiques of Future that you're talking about? All your posts in here have been shitty attempts at lame jokes from what I can tell
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    rapmusic wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    nex gin wrote: »
    This shit is the equivalent of Forest Gump biting Corky's style.

    Or better yet Future biting T Pain style.

    How? Please explain. Y'all love saying this but when I ask how I can never get an answer

    By your logic T Pain bit the niggas that made Computer Love, and THEY bit the niggas that made More Bounce to the Ounce

    Computer Love and more bounce to the ounce were made by the same people

    Dam I'm stupid, I always associated computer love with the 90s because of Love and Basketball

    Understatement.

    Why are you ignoring my questions?
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
  • gum989gum989 Posts: 2,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So he says he don't worry about no one else, then says he don't want his name in the article? Hmmm.
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I think its hilarious how butthurted future stans are, personally i dont give a shit.

    Future stans sound like future haters a few years ago. They catching feelings like they play center field for the mets.

    You keep making dumb posts smh

    Name names please. Name ONE name

    judging by your last post you lmaooo

    You mean the post where I said that I liked Desiigner?

    That one simpleton?

    When the hell you actually gunna post supporting details in this thread and not catch feelings? Do you know how to use logic? It seems all you do in these threads is post a whole bunch of nothing in response to legitimate critiques of Future. I bet next you are going to demand rap bar for bar 5 deep cuts from a future album to prove i know his music lol.

    Details about what??

    What are these legitimate critiques of Future that you're talking about? All your posts in here have been shitty attempts at lame jokes from what I can tell

    My point was Future fans were mad at desiigner for "copying" future. But future's modern personal at this stage in his career is taken for houston lean culture, other mumble rap, and using autotune/effects when he raps. This being the case these people made at desiigner for imitating holds 0 merrit because futures style is driven from previous rap influences.
    559833_448570031895809_125247706_n.jpg
  • xxCivicxxxxCivicxx stew Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I think its hilarious how butthurted future stans are, personally i dont give a shit.

    Future stans sound like future haters a few years ago. They catching feelings like they play center field for the mets.

    You keep making dumb posts smh

    Name names please. Name ONE name

    judging by your last post you lmaooo

    You mean the post where I said that I liked Desiigner?

    That one simpleton?

    When the hell you actually gunna post supporting details in this thread and not catch feelings? Do you know how to use logic? It seems all you do in these threads is post a whole bunch of nothing in response to legitimate critiques of Future. I bet next you are going to demand rap bar for bar 5 deep cuts from a future album to prove i know his music lol.

    Details about what??

    What are these legitimate critiques of Future that you're talking about? All your posts in here have been shitty attempts at lame jokes from what I can tell

    My point was Future fans were mad at desiigner for "copying" future. But future's modern personal at this stage in his career is taken for houston lean culture, other mumble rap, and using autotune/effects when he raps. This being the case these people made at desiigner for imitating holds 0 merrit because futures style is driven from previous rap influences.

    What Houston artist does Future sound like to you?
    https://soundcloud.com/xcivicx

    Xbox Live: xCivicx
    PSN: Civicxx


    Russell-Wilson.jpg
    "Jay Electricity, PBS Mysteries
    In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history
    You can’t say shit to me, الحمد لله‎(Praise be to God)
    It’s strictly by faith that we made it this far..."

    RIP Chinx Drugz
    Stiff
Sign In or Register to comment.