124»

Comments

• MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14 Members Posts: 15,337 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    I think its hilarious how butthurted future stans are, personally i dont give a ? .

Future stans sound like future haters a few years ago. They catching feelings like they play center field for the mets.

You keep making dumb posts smh

Name names please. Name ONE name

judging by your last post you lmaooo

You mean the post where I said that I liked Desiigner?

That one simpleton?

When the hell you actually gunna post supporting details in this thread and not catch feelings? Do you know how to use logic? It seems all you do in these threads is post a whole bunch of nothing in response to legitimate critiques of Future. I bet next you are going to demand rap bar for bar 5 deep cuts from a future album to prove i know his music lol.

Details about what??

What are these legitimate critiques of Future that you're talking about? All your posts in here have been ? attempts at lame jokes from what I can tell

My point was Future fans were mad at desiigner for "copying" future. But future's modern personal at this stage in his career is taken for houston lean culture, other mumble rap, and using autotune/effects when he raps. This being the case these people made at desiigner for imitating holds 0 merrit because futures style is driven from previous rap influences.

What Houston artist does Future sound like to you?

His subject matter comes from that city's culture. You can't knock Dessigner for talking about lean in the fanta when future wasn't the first one to talk about lean. Also Desiigners natural voice sounds more like Future than Future. That's just how the gawd sounds nah mean B?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its hilarious how butthurted future stans are, personally i dont give a ? .

Future stans sound like future haters a few years ago. They catching feelings like they play center field for the mets.

That one simpleton?

When the hell you actually gunna post supporting details in this thread and not catch feelings? Do you know how to use logic? It seems all you do in these threads is post a whole bunch of nothing in response to legitimate critiques of Future. I bet next you are going to demand rap bar for bar 5 deep cuts from a future album to prove i know his music lol.

Details about what??

What are these legitimate critiques of Future that you're talking about? All your posts in here have been ? attempts at lame jokes from what I can tell

My point was Future fans were mad at desiigner for "copying" future. But future's modern personal at this stage in his career is taken for houston lean culture, other mumble rap, and using autotune/effects when he raps. This being the case these people made at desiigner for imitating holds 0 merrit because futures style is driven from previous rap influences.

His subject matter comes from that city's culture. You can't knock Dessigner for talking about lean in the fanta when future wasn't the first one to talk about lean. Also Desiigners natural voice sounds more like Future than Future. That's just how the gawd sounds nah mean B?

Lol dies panda man sound like future yes or no? Dudes from Brooklyn sounding like he from the westside of Atlanta
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    aneed123 wrote: »

That one simpleton?

Details about what??

Lol dies panda man sound like future yes or no? Dudes from Brooklyn sounding like he from the westside of Atlanta

The reason they sound the same is the deep almost raspy voice they both use in they rap. Desiigner doesn't sound like he has a deep southern drawl. Future also when rapping doesn't have that much of one either. Its more about the mumble deep base sound than the accent.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

That one simpleton?

Details about what??

You aren't making a whole lot of sense right now.

No one is upset with Desiigner's subject matter. He literally bit multiple flows that Future uses regularly and innovated
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14

That one simpleton?

Details about what??

No one is upset with Desiigner's subject matter. He literally bit multiple flows that Future uses regularly and innovated

Bit them and got a stand alone featureless #1 hit. Rappers take each other flows all the time it's all in the game. Plus Desiigners energy is 10 times higher than future which is why his hit was at levels no solo future hit has reached. Plus iterations of how future flows are not something future created first. Most flows go in cycles with the generations.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    them working together would be great for hip hop tho, future needs to body him on a track
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no lean culture
    You literally use it the same way everybody else does
    It ain't no special Houston way of doing the ?
    And before a ? say Houston brought that ? to the forefront sippin on some syrup came out in 2000
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't like Desiigner at all but it is funny how people are getting on his case for sounding like somebody else. Every hot artist out right now has at least one clone on the radio right now.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no lean culture
    And before a ? say Houston brought that ? to the forefront sippin on some syrup came out in 2000

yes the hell it is
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't no lean culture

So you just gonna act like UGK wasn't on that song??
  • BackInWhite
    Ain't no lean culture

It was a three 6 song tho, guy
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Ain't no lean culture

I know whose song it is. Why do you thing they had ? from the area on that song. That was paying homage. Back then the Memphis/Houston connection was solid in hip hop. Many Memphis artists were signed to Houton based labels (Ball & G, Tela). My point being Three 6 knew where that culture came from so of course they're gonna throw ? on from where it originated.
  • BackInWhite
    Ain't no lean culture

I know whose song it is. Why do you thing they had ? from the area on that song. That was paying homage. Back then the Memphis/Houston connection was solid in hip hop. Many Memphis artists were signed to Houton based labels (Ball & G, Tela). My point being Three 6 knew where that culture came from so of course they're gonna throw ? on from where it originated.

I said to the forefront
    Not who started it or whatever whatever
    That was the 1st popular song about cough syrup sippin I remember even tho ? was doing it before then
  • MeekMonizzLLLLLLe14
    Rap right now is like the age of exploration back in the 1400's-1600s. White people took land from natives and claimed it was their own. Then other white countries battled for the same land. English muthafuckas were claiming they owned a certain part of Africa and that the dutch stole "their land".

Future has no ownership to any specific flow he does. Most have been done in the previous eras of rap just without the fire trap beats. But then desiigner flows slightly like future in1 song (panda) and future fanboys wanna declare holy Jihad over an 18 year old from BK.
  • BackInWhite
    Rap right now is like the age of exploration back in the 1400's-1600s. White people took land from natives and claimed it was their own. Then other white countries battled for the same land. English muthafuckas were claiming they owned a certain part of Africa and that the dutch stole "their land".

Future has no ownership to any specific flow he does. Most have been done in the previous eras of rap just without the fire trap beats. But then desiigner flows slightly like future in1 song (panda) and future fanboys wanna declare holy Jihad over an 18 year old from BK.

Shut the ? up, man
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

That one simpleton?

Details about what??

Bit them and got a stand alone featureless #1 hit. Rappers take each other flows all the time it's all in the game. Plus Desiigners energy is 10 times higher than future which is why his hit was at levels no solo future hit has reached. Plus iterations of how future flows are not something future created first. Most flows go in cycles with the generations.

• The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Future Hive in here caped up.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    o70zp5goprp8.jpg

:joy: :joy: :joy:

idk why but "nobody cares" got me crackin up lmao
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    o70zp5goprp8.jpg

:joy: :joy: :joy:

idk why but "nobody cares" got me crackin up lmao

Yea, that one got me too. I think it was cuz it was so damn random
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Desiigner Performs "I Got The Keys"

https://youtu.be/U0mXTrewpWg

#FutureHive rolling over in they grave.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Desiigner Performs "I Got The Keys"

https://youtu.be/U0mXTrewpWg

#FutureHive rolling over in they grave.he's a impersonator not even a Swagger Jacker there's laws for ? like this
  • eternal soldier
    eternal soldier Members Posts: 2,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Desiigner is an industry plant. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Juilliard.. Sad to say cause I ? with Panda but mostly cause I heard it as FSMH pt 2
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Desiigner is an industry plant. I wouldn't be surprised if he went to Juilliard.. Sad to say cause I ? with Panda but mostly cause I heard it as FSMH pt 2

Trust they've been shitloads of them over the last decade...