UK leaves EU

d.green
d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
UK voted to leave EU after 43 years of membership

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prophecy continues to unfold. It's all setting up just like ? said it would. For ? knows the end from the beginning and all points in between. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Can't say I blame the British for doing this.....the EU is a madhouse now.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prophecy continues to unfold. It's all setting up just like ? said it would. For ? knows the end from the beginning and all points in between. Amen.

Or.... it's it like we understand now that our thoughts create reality and so that would mean all the bible thumpers brought this ? upon us!
  • IgboNegro
    IgboNegro Members Posts: 818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did Scotland ? tho
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I am ready for civilization and society to crumble and fall, this just elates me. Crash and burn, it's bound to happen at some point on some scale.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im out of the loop but whats the significance of this?
  • beneath the surface
    beneath the surface Members Posts: 11
    texas409 wrote: »

EU was trying to create a united States of Europe basically. UK got fed up of laws being set by people who we don't know and are not voted in by us. Also UK spend billions to help other EU countries but UK is phucked itself. There's free movement in eu so people came here and got benefits and free housing(money when u don't work ) and there is not enough housing so u can imagine the natives are ? basically. Some voted out cause there like your Donald Trump (racist)
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Who careS? Sweden should leave as well. We waste money instead we could build schools and hire better teachers instead we unite with EU to ? Palestinians
  • kingblaze84
    texas409 wrote: »

EU was trying to create a united States of Europe basically. UK got fed up of laws being set by people who we don't know and are not voted in by us. Also UK spend billions to help other EU countries but UK is phucked itself. There's free movement in eu so people came here and got benefits and free housing(money when u don't work ) and there is not enough housing so u can imagine the natives are ? basically. Some voted out cause there like your Donald Trump (racist)

Yeah, with poverty there going up and affordable housing in short supply (Britain is pretty small), people were gonna push back eventually. Britain can't afford to have open borders now, not with millions of Iraqi, Syrian and Afghan refugees on the way.
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^Britain is very small. About the size of the state of Indiana.
  • beneath the surface
    beneath the surface Members Posts: 11
    Your right UK is too small to cope seems the right ring politicians are winning round the world can see Trump winning US election seems that's the way the world is going
  • kliiimaxx
    kliiimaxx Members Posts: 351 ✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Gives a ? ?

From a UK Citizen

Edit: Though I agree the UK is too small to cope with so much people. Why can't the people fight for their countries be made more nicer, or fairer so they wouldn't be so desperate to leave there?

Not that I'm against visiting or having a holiday in another country.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Leave campaigners are going to fail on every key promise:

- They will not control immigration
    - There will be no more money for the NHS
    - The UK will still need to abide by EU rules to trade with them
    - Wages will not rise

At this moment in time the only thing the UK can enjoy is being divided and misled into a totally pointless recession.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

- Wages will not rise

At this moment in time the only thing the UK can enjoy is being divided and misled into a totally pointless recession.

UK is literally an Island, controlling immigration can easily work, for better or worse

Ehhh have to wait on time to tell us your second point.

Us, Germany, and Canada have gone on record trying to already become trade partners with Uk.

And again time will tell.

As far as your ladt paragraph goes you and people like you sicken me, 17.4 million people didn't get ? misled, democracy worked at its finest and the price of freedom is adversity.
  • kingblaze84
    d.green wrote: »
    ^^Britain is very small. About the size of the state of Indiana.

Damn, my point exactly. I expect other small European nations to back out of the EU too. It's amazing the consequences of all these wars worldwide is having.
  • kingblaze84
    Your right UK is too small to cope seems the right ring politicians are winning round the world can see Trump winning US election seems that's the way the world is going

I agree but for some reason, I think Trump is gonna lose. He's been sounding too ? lately but on immigration, Trump has some solid points, so he's gonna be competitive with Clinton. Right wing politicians in Europe are gonna make a big comeback for sure, unless the European Union finds a way to control its borders better. I think there's polls in Spain and the Netherlands that say they want to break away too, both nations that have been flooded with refugees.
  • kingblaze84

- Wages will not rise

Britain wasn't part of the open borders policy among many EU nations but I think the people of Britain just didn't want to be part of a union that mostly supports open borders and opening their countries to hundreds of thousands to millions more refugees. With Britain's economy already being soft and housing there already being expensive, I think many of the British felt they had nothing to lose.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares
    -? mum
    -? tea and biscuits
    -? weighing 10 stone
    -? that old freeloading queen of nothing