1141516171820»

Comments

• BedStuy
    BedStuy Members Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Max. wrote: »
    Next year draft is good

I've already seen the potentials. Next year is definitely gonna have some heat.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Just the dedication and commitment he has to improving on his craft, I never got that feeling from Eric Gordon or Austin Rivers, Eric comes across as being entitled and complacent while Austin was just flat out arrogant

Tbf Rivers was a gym rat, but he ALWAYS had a broken jumper.

Couldn't finish at the basket or hit free throws either
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The pelicans should sign etwaun moore I think he'd be a real good look for them combo guard,who can play defense and a solid shooter.

look_2.gif
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w_DVvCmYAQ

@Crude_

Don't know if you saw this yet but here's some footage DraftExpress put together of Buddy's ball handling ability comparing where he was when he first got to OU and where he's at today. I thought about showing this to you yesterday after you made those comments to me about Buddy's ball handling ability in the NBA offseason thread but I just said ? it, so....
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He read the cons on one of them ? scouting report that had to come up with something, Hield's handle never crossed my mind as a shooting guard, if he was running point yea you question it but he'll be fine
  • BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He read the cons on one of them ? scouting report that had to come up with something, Hield's handle never crossed my mind as a shooting guard, if he was running point yea you question it but he'll be fine

Jaylen Brown can pan in y'all system man. Good luck man.
  • ZydecoShawty
    Options
    I just want Buddy to improve his playmaking ability, like not having tunnel vision when he's running pick n rolls with Anthony, i seen several times in his highlights where he could have hit the roll man wide open off the pick n pop action but instead he looked to score the ball himself, he needs to be prepared to hit Anthony off the pick n roll a lot more when he plays for us
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just want Buddy to improve his playmaking ability, like not having tunnel vision when he's running pick n rolls with Anthony, i seen several times in his highlights where he could have hit the roll man wide open off the pick n pop action but instead he looked to score the ball himself, he needs to be prepared to hit Anthony off the pick n roll a lot more when he plays for us

i would like to think that he knows those dudes are not very good PnR players, BUT he is going to be paired with AD, so yea...i dont think this will be an issue at all.