• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    En-Fuego22 wrote: »
    R.D. wrote: »
    Fam I'm just saying u doing wat u complaining about but u got it bruh

Talking in circles!!!

Not one argument has been made against anything I said with facts

IC:Bron sons KD

Me: Bron can't check KD, KD can check LeBron. KD has been better statically for years.In what way does LeBron son him ?

IC: Bron>KD...KD had Westbrook and Harden and couldn't beat prime Bron, Wade, and Bosh

Fam lets make it simple

LEBRON IS A MULTIDIMENSIONAL PLAYER AKA

High scoring
    High rebounding
    High assist level
    High defense level
    High court vision
    High passing level

That ? can be in 24 second the point guard, the SG, the SF, and the PF.

He is COMPLETE. HE DOES IT ALL.

Whereas KD, HARDEN, CURRY, ANTHONY DAVIS, MELO, WESTBROOK, KAWHI dont.

Come on bruh. He has outlatst
    Curry
    Irving
    Thompson
    Love
    Green
    T.Thompson
    Bogut

In point, steals, rebound, assists, and he is probabbly number two in Blocks.

When was the last time you have seen that happen? When? And who else? DECADES AGO!!! Decades bruh.

If KD has a Minimum of court vision he wouldnt have ? up game 6 and other fourth quarters during the regular season.

Give us a break please.

You're worst than peace you're by far the biggest nut hugger I seen in the cheap seat

How? When did I said the opposite? Ill wait
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    804 wrote: »
    He has taken a lottery team twice in the Finals and eventually beat the current best winningest franchise in History.

He has Sonned the Slim Reaper with Mario Chalmers, Noris Cole, injury plagued Wade, no center.

He has assassinated the Baby faced Killa as he was on the verge of sitting on the NBA THRONE.

Kawhi cant do this. Take him.to the sixers and watch

Curry cant do this. Take him.to the Kings and watch

KD cant do this. Put him in millwackee and watch.

Jordan couldnt do that

Magic couldnt do that

For 13 years he has done some ? ? . And yall still dare to compare him to KD!!!

Y'all really hit GOAT on this? Y'all act like LeBron led the league in scoring, assists, and rebounds for several consecutive seasons. Y'all really like this non shooting, super athlete over Jordan and Magic though. ? is blasphemous

No THATS HOW YOU HAVE PERCIEVED MY POST SO YOU COULD BRING UNESSASARY DRAMA AND DEBATE.

Ill repeat.

Put
    Magic
    Jordan
    Bird
    Curry
    Harden
    KD
    Westbrook
    Leonard
    Shaq
    Duncan
    Kobe

To the ? ass Cavs and ask them to beat the Pistons, a team who has aligned 3 or 4 players as Starters in the All Star game because of the way they were murdering the league in the WCF.

Non shooting uh!! Non consistent in shooting I accept. But when it mattered the most he delivered

Game 7 against the Spurs
    Game 5 and 6 against the Warriors
    Game 6 against the Celtics

Hate it or love the guy, the PLAYER IS A MULTI TALENTED BEAST.

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    804 wrote: »
    He has taken a lottery team twice in the Finals and eventually beat the current best winningest franchise in History.

He has Sonned the Slim Reaper with Mario Chalmers, Noris Cole, injury plagued Wade, no center.

He has assassinated the Baby faced Killa as he was on the verge of sitting on the NBA THRONE.

Kawhi cant do this. Take him.to the sixers and watch

Curry cant do this. Take him.to the Kings and watch

KD cant do this. Put him in millwackee and watch.

Jordan couldnt do that

Magic couldnt do that

For 13 years he has done some ? ? . And yall still dare to compare him to KD!!!

Y'all really hit GOAT on this? Y'all act like LeBron led the league in scoring, assists, and rebounds for several consecutive seasons. Y'all really like this non shooting, super athlete over Jordan and Magic though. ? is blasphemous

No THATS HOW YOU HAVE PERCIEVED MY POST SO YOU COULD BRING UNESSASARY DRAMA AND DEBATE.

Ill repeat.

Put
    Magic
    Jordan
    Bird
    Curry
    Harden
    KD
    Westbrook
    Leonard
    Shaq
    Duncan
    Kobe

To the ? ass Cavs and ask them to beat the Pistons, a team who has aligned 3 or 4 players as Starters in the All Star game because of the way they were murdering the league in the WCF.

Non shooting uh!! Non consistent in shooting I accept. But when it mattered the most he delivered

Game 7 against the Spurs
    Game 5 and 6 against the Warriors
    Game 6 against the Celtics

Hate it or love the guy, the PLAYER IS A MULTI TALENTED BEAST.

Son...
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw Steph Curry shoot the rock in person. All these so called shooters need to be in the gym with that man! I'm not a fan of his but I respect what he does. Dude is a ? sniper out there!
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rapmusic wrote: »
    I saw Steph Curry shoot the rock in person. All these so called shooters need to be in the gym with that man! I'm not a fan of his but I respect what he does. Dude is a ? sniper out there!

How about Steph Curry get in the gym with Gary Payton and learn how to play some defense. Or call up Magic Johnson and make sure his pretty behind the back bounce passes don't go horribly out of bounds instead of directly to his man.

One dimensional ass game.
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GP one of the most underrated Gaurds of all time.

I think he could have gotten a couple rings with the Sonics if they stayed together.
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »

I think he could have gotten a couple rings with the Sonics if they stayed together.

They don't call him the glove cuz of his love of isotoners
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All is forgiven
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »

They don't call him the glove cuz of his love of isotoners

Just because he has a nick name doesent mean he isn't underrated.