FIRST DATE: Sitting on the couch netflixin and the woman lays her head on your chest...

13»

Comments

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khaleesi wrote: »
    I would've started to go down on him and right when it's all hard with the mushroom head pulsing, I would've opened my mouth wide and bite the ? out of it.

? got me ? up pushing my head down with all that disrespect. Ask my husband. He has a nice little scar from the time he disrespected me like that.

Maaan i wish a ? wouldike-slap-o.gif
  • DNB1
    DNB1 Members Posts: 19,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    @kat your most recent nudes

giphy.gif

When can I see, WHEN CAN I SEE????!!!!!
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMMEDIATEDLY!!!
    No wammy...no wammy...STOP!!
  • MistyKnight
    MistyKnight Members Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OhMars wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Logically speaking. How the ? is it disrespectful to reposition a womans head?

Women some of the dumbest creatures on earth. If that's disrespectful it's disrespectful to slap her ass grab a ? pull her hair etc

Women just have random hang ups about dumb ? and be blind to when they are actually being disrespected

When my husband slaps my ass and grabs it, I view that as a sign of respeck!

But if he has the audacity to push my head down to his crotch... Especially on the first date?! Somebody is becoming a ? .

I personally have always had a rule that I won't SUCK a guys ? unless we have been exclusively dating for a while. So in total I have only had a total of 4 ? in my mouth.

You dont know how to suck ?

Cause Im a loose neck ? ;)
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chill and see where she take it
    all a deaf ? gotta do is chill............

once @Westie makes that sign for "cuttin off ears"

it's on like a ? .............................

she bout that life tho.........a deaf chick just happen to walk past me outside, and Westie did the "scissors" sign next to the deaf Mandingo area.................a deaf ? was shook, b.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMMEDIATEDLY!!!
    zzombie wrote: »
    Cinco wrote: »
    zzombie wrote: »
    I wouldn't trust a ? who sucks ? on the FIRST DATE .... That ? is too ? ? and she'll probably expect me to eat the ? and i am definitely not doing that ?

Some ? just like giving head

on the first ? date??? the next thing you know the ? is going to want to use my tooth brush in the morning

? spending the night? What happened to you, bro lol
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    That is so lame

If I'm gonna suck your ? .... I don't need you to guide me anywhere

I got this

200_s.gif

*Andre3000voice* You are the prototype
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IMMEDIATEDLY!!!
    I would've started to go down on him and right when it's all hard with the mushroom head pulsing, I would've opened my mouth wide and bite the ? out of it.

? got me ? up pushing my head down with all that disrespect. Ask my husband. He has a nice little scar from the time he disrespected me like that.

I like you @khaleesi but you'd have to die after that
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chill and see where she take it
    I would chill and see where she take it but just to let her know I'm playing the game too ...I'll take the free hand and go head and unzip the fly. Happy medium between immediately and wait and see where she take it
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I aint plottin on no head... naw ? dat.. ima wall beatin type ? ... im bout da ? ... so 100 u lay on da chest u got dat ma.... but i kno u comfortable at dis point.. i aint givin u ? /? no more game pass dis!!! Jus kno baby moms was a lay her head on da chest type shawty too at one point!!
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you come to my crib to Netflix I'm gonna put the moves on you at some point. I don't see the need to rush.