Meek Mill about to drop Joe Budden diss?

13»

Comments

• illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This some chatty patty click bait ?

Meek been shut this this rumor down,
    This thread should be closed..
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    Gee_has_hot_picture Members Posts: 2,160 ✭✭✭
    Meek on his All the Way Up Freestyle:

When the internet told me I'm crucified
    They was in them streets like, "? you super live"

The nerdy outcast ? and casual fans trying to run with this Meek is wack ? , but in the streets, he gets crazy burn and gets props wherever. Everyone bumps Meek and thinks he's dope.

meek was considered weak before drake beef, his delayed diss response confirmed for the whole world how wack he was.

HOW THE ? DO YOU LOSE TO A ? WHO GREW UP ON TV IN A WHEELCHAIR LOL, dissing drake is like shooting fish in a barrel but meek missed and shot his own foot somehow
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2016
    Y is lames still talking ? after this post?...
    illedout wrote: »
    Meek already shut these rumors down..
    @iKingGodGivBiz you can close thread down..

I swear joe is a washed up women beater druggie podcaster who is going to end up getting punched again like Quentin Miller cuz he don't know when to ? on his ? podcast
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    gee757 wrote: »
    Y is lames still talking ? after this post?...
    Meek already shut these rumors down..
    @iKingGodGivBiz you can close thread down..

I swear joe is a washed up women beater druggie podcaster who is going to end up getting punched again like Quentin Miller cuz he don't know when to ? on his ? podcast

meek has no real power in this game, you think picking on Quentin Miller and stopping another black man from eating is impressive?

plenty of ghost writers out there, meek is a cornball for going after Quentin Miller and not drake, hes a coward
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bck145 wrote: »

The nerdy outcast ? and casual fans trying to run with this Meek is wack ? , but in the streets, he gets crazy burn and gets props wherever. Everyone bumps Meek and thinks he's dope.

Wtf streets are you on

Mf's act like people home sitting in front of computers or something, the internets be speaking on are these kids outside in the streets with phones in they hand tweeting. Off that tho meek need this ? to be perfect to at least get his respect back to where it was. Imo
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Sooo apparently Joe tryin to make a come back of Drake and Meek lol it'll be funny if he really comes up off this and sons them both

Yea Joe been doing ? like this. He tried to do this to G-unit but Game and Banks was too dope. Joe did his thing though.
  • gemini86
    gemini86 Members Posts: 5,180 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This some chatty patty click bait ?

Meek been shut this this rumor down,
    This thread should be closed..

Lol watch meek still respond and make u look stupid
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gemini86 wrote: »
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Sooo apparently Joe tryin to make a come back of Drake and Meek lol it'll be funny if he really comes up off this and sons them both

Yea Joe been doing ? like this. He tried to do this to G-unit but Game and Banks was too dope. Joe did his thing though.

Not true, game took a line wrong, and 50 tried to say a line Budden said was wack. He wasn't trying to come up off them. Even with this Budden fan base won't change.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Why dont somebody beat joe up so he can stop running his mouth when nobody asked that ? nothing

Something tells me that may not stop him from running his mouth

6emjcf60t6uh.jpg

If Meek got somebody smart behind him they'll use this pic as the cover art for the diss
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Well we all know how diss is going to go from Weak Mill.. He's probably going to start off screaming about how he was driving around [insert North/South/West here] Philly with a rollie on his arm that cost more than [insert expensive luxury item here].. Plus he has some ice around his neck that cost just much as [insert another luxury item here].. Then he going have some weak ass ABC lines going @ Budden for getting punked by the Chef & those Wu Goons.. Then talk about how Joey is a wife beater,his career fell off,Joey being on reality tv & Budden not capitalizing off of 'Jump off'.. After that he probably have a couple slick unclever lines about ? Stained Drake & 50.. Oh and he'll mention Nicki a lot...

9xqy0safl70i.jpg
  • LOLCL
    LOLCL Members Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭✭
    Should be fire. Can't wait to ignore and not pay attention.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf streets are you on

Streets of NY.

meek was considered weak before drake beef, his delayed diss response confirmed for the whole world how wack he was.

HOW THE ? DO YOU LOSE TO A ? WHO GREW UP ON TV IN A WHEELCHAIR LOL, dissing drake is like shooting fish in a barrel but meek missed and shot his own foot somehow

Nah everyone was rocking with Meek before the rap beef. He had the number 1 album in the country. He had the hood ? and the brady bunch crew rocking with him.

Meek didn't lose to Drake, he just didn't murder him like everyone expected. His last few shots were quality.

The thing with Drake and Meek is their core fans don't even come close to overlapping, so there's no use in discussing anything. There's no common ground to be had.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf streets are you on

Streets of NY.

Nah everyone was rocking with Meek before the rap beef. He had the number 1 album in the country. He had the hood ? and the brady bunch crew rocking with him.

Meek didn't lose to Drake, he just didn't murder him like everyone expected. His last few shots were quality.

The thing with Drake and Meek is their core fans don't even come close to overlapping, so there's no use in discussing anything. There's no common ground to be had.

Oh good because my ppl from Philly (his own city) have been off Meeks music since before his last album
  • scrapper1
    scrapper1 Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MECCA1000 wrote: »
    Nicki ? must not be sleep inducing ......cause every time Meeks come up with a bright idea, she needs to ride him to sleep so he'll forget what he was thinking about

This makes me want Nicki more..
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf streets are you on

Streets of NY.

Oh good because my ppl from Philly (his own city) have been off Meeks music since before his last album

Yeah that's what happens when dude is from your hometown. ? around the country/world still act like JayZ is crazy dope, but we been off him for AWHILE like more than a decade.

You can fool the rest of the world long as New York know

His last few verses were solid, but his albums.... terrible.
  • bck145
    bck145 Members Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf streets are you on

Streets of NY.

Yeah that's what happens when dude is from your hometown. ? around the country/world still act like JayZ is crazy dope, but we been off him for AWHILE like more than a decade.

You can fool the rest of the world long as New York know

His last few verses were solid, but his albums.... terrible.

Ehh the whole if new York know thing doesn't hold up any longer
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    blackrain wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Why dont somebody beat joe up so he can stop running his mouth when nobody asked that ? nothing

Something tells me that may not stop him from running his mouth

6emjcf60t6uh.jpg

If Meek got somebody smart behind him they'll use this pic as the cover art for the diss

I dont think he got that, he got Philly street ? behind him, he probably doesnt understand the concept of surrounding yourself with people smarter than yourself.
  • WiseKing
    WiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
  • gee757
    edited July 2016

meek has no real power in this game, you think picking on Quentin Miller and stopping another black man from eating is impressive?

plenty of ghost writers out there, meek is a cornball for going after Quentin Miller and not drake, hes a coward

? ass Cracka ?

^ thats power n that pic fool the hip hop heads still ? wit meek cuz we know a ? wit ghostwriters can't win a rap battle & will never b top 5 or j.....I swear y'all Canadian hip pop drake lovers who say drizzy beat meek hate hip hop cuz how the ? can u win a rap battle & u got ghostwriters? Meek never had plans on battling a poser that's y Quentin Miller got punched cuz he tried to front like meek ain't ether Drake wit Twitter fingers acting like the reference trax ain't exist......that is a myth qm got punched for nothing cuz he got popped for a reason for protecting a foreigner Canadian culture vulture like Drake.....& best believe Drake would've got his ass beat if he wasn't a ? by staying up stairs having a tent party wit males listening to a ghostwritten diss... instead of going down them hotel stairs where meek was tossing his dreamgurl up @ tryna fight meek cuz meek ethered him off the hip hop top5 list wit Twitter fingers
  • Gee_has_hot_picture

? ass Cracka ?

^ thats power n that pic fool the hip hop heads still ? wit meek cuz we know a ? wit ghostwriters can't win a rap battle & will never b top 5 or j.....I swear y'all Canadian hip pop drake lovers who say drizzy beat meek hate hip hop cuz how the ? can u win a rap battle & u got ghostwriters? Meek never had plans on battling a poser that's y Quentin Miller got punched cuz he tried to front like meek ain't ether Drake wit Twitter fingers acting like the reference trax ain't exist......that is a myth qm got punched for nothing cuz he got popped for a reason for protecting a foreigner Canadian culture vulture like Drake.....& best believe Drake would've got his ass beat if he wasn't a ? by staying up stairs having a tent party wit males listening to a ghostwritten diss... instead of going down them hotel stairs where meek was tossing his dreamgurl up @ tryna fight meek cuz meek ethered him off the hip hop top5 list wit Twitter fingers

the only one with power there is Nicki, not meek. "is it a world tour or your girls tour"

them ? aint there to hangout with meek LOL, i have a feeling you took a ATV ride with meek once shirtless and now youre hopelessly in love with him
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭

? ass Cracka ?

the only one with power there is Nicki, not meek. "is it a world tour or your girls tour"

them ? aint there to hangout with meek LOL, i have a feeling you took a ATV ride with meek once shirtless and now youre hopelessly in love with him

See what I said about the girl tour line
  • gee757
    ^ that weirdo can't even see that's j the ? who drizzy wannab rolling wit #TheChasers @summerjam that freak is a outsider anyway so that ? can believe wat eva
  • Gee_has_hot_picture
    ^ that weirdo can't even see that's j the ? who drizzy wannab rolling wit #TheChasers @summerjam that freak is a outsider anyway so that ? can believe wat eva

meek with jay because of nicki not himself lol, hes known in the industry as nickis wife and the man with the most Ls this year

and Jay is cool with eminem, didnt know u support people who support Em so much