A Small Solution To Counter Police Brutallity?

Options
NeighborhoodNomad.
NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2015 in For The Grown & Sexy
Enough is enough. We are tired but not defeated.

I have an idea to counter some of the terrorist attacks that have been happening by the hands of the Policy Enforcers in Our communities across the nation.

Technology:

1.) Every single officer/EMT (whoever involved) who has gotten cleared of charges, as a matter of fact if they are still breathing (even if they are locked up) should have all of their information posted online. Where they live, Where their precinct is, where their families work, where their children go to school, their bank account info, where their parents live, etc.

2.) I'm sure we have some posters on this site who are very computer/technologically literate. That being the case we should create an App that is a locator of theses individuals somehow. The streets will take care of the rest.
Just like a ? has to alert the neighborhood of his presence, the people/the streets need to be alerted of these criminals.

Organization

1.) WE must organize and have those willing to apply justice. Quietly will make the loudest statement.

Overstanding

1.) There is no such thing as a good cop. All policy enforcers know who the "crooked" ones are yet a blind eye is continually turned to those injustices while focusing on the peoples so called criminal activities. There is no such thing as a good cop.

Here are some lists of the few unarmed Black and Brown Men and Women who have had their lives stolen by the hands of the police. OUR blood stains their souls. Some of the officers/people involved are named as well but All need to be exposed.

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/jun/10/the-counted-500-people-killed-by-police-2015
http://mappingpoliceviolence.org/unarmed/
http://gawker.com/unarmed-people-of-color-killed-by-police-1999-2014-1666672349
http://www.buzzfeed.com/nicholasquah/heres-a-timeline-of-unarmed-black-men-killed-by-police-over

ac6qxuw3ogsc6chngc5o.jpg

1431508510194.cached.jpg

Your Thoughts?...

Your Solutions?...

Comments

• LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "The streets will take care of the rest "

Lol
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont see nothing wrong with this but next time pm certain members on here.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought of an app. It alerts people in the area that you have been pulled over/in police custody. Shows them your location. Something that makes sure there are witnesses around. I know no black person wants to have to deal with police with no one around.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Revolution or Nah?
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Revolution or Nah?

Some are still waiting for a ? to rescue them from all of this but the mirror wont answer back..
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to quit coming into all these Damn threads looks at what jamel said and follows suit
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Only way to avoid it is to stay in the house and never leave for nothing. That ain't goin happen so good luck.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    How are we afraid of saying or doing something about applying justice when we already get killed for doing nothing?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought of an app. It alerts people in the area that you have been pulled over/in police custody. Shows them your location. Something that makes sure there are witnesses around. I know no black person wants to have to deal with police with no one around.

I like this ide
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Facebook live....

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    Only way to avoid it is to stay in the house and never leave for nothing. That ain't goin happen so good luck.

Stay inside? Nah, Man. That's fear talking.
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stopped reading after #1. Im out.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's a great idea. Obviously I'm not condoning violence (disclaimer) but acting scary as ? and singing We Shall Overcome ain't doing ? . Neither are protests.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    only solution i can think of is trying to make sure police are only allowed to police in their communities.....i mean it might be optimistic...but i feel if there is a stronger sense of familiarity senseless killings will go down....every cop i knew growing up either from my family or a friend of the family always said use their name if i ever find myself in trouble.....it makes a big difference when a cop goes "hey i know that kid"....how many more kids will they know if they're policing in the same district they live in....
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You stop police brutality by making them responsible for their own lawsuits. When the police pension fund is paying for these damages instead of the municipalities the pigs will police themselves.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    DWO wrote: »
    only solution i can think of is trying to make sure police are only allowed to police in their communities.....i mean it might be optimistic...but i feel if there is a stronger sense of familiarity senseless killings will go down....every cop i knew growing up either from my family or a friend of the family always said use their name if i ever find myself in trouble.....it makes a big difference when a cop goes "hey i know that kid"....how many more kids will they know if they're policing in the same district they live in....

I used to agree with this but I have come to the belief that we don't need police in our communities at all.

817c738cc32c31244dbffc4f6babfce5.jpg

Remember, Police officers and law enforcement originated to keep the so called free slaves oppressed, "in line" and back into legal slavery with the 13th amendment.

Also remember that the root will always feed the fruit. If it's roots are fear, hatred, deceit and oppression, the fruit manifested will be fear, hatred, deceit, and oppression.
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Black Economics Matter. Have to come together and generate and pull resources.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Options
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Black Economics Matter. Have to come together and generate and pull resources.

All True resources are Natural. So yes, We must learn to master our local natural resources and wisely utilize them.

Economics/all forms of currency is a policy that can be changed. Natural/Universal Laws cannot be changed or broken ever. But they can be utilized.