Fascist Giuliani: #BLM is ‘Inherently Racist’; Blk Children Need to Learn Respect for Police...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just sayin the truth black ? black people everyone needs to be respected...we need to b a less violent...police are extra wrong because they have power
  • lordhonka2
    lordhonka2 Members Posts: 1,402 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guliani isn't the problem in this case it's the fact he on TV. Why do they feel comfortable putting him on
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quit listening to thugs on television.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOH!

Police are a useless branch of civil servants. There's absolutely nothing about them as persons or the positions they hold that is noble. Their function is purely reactionary.

I will teach my Black children to respect Fire Fighters, and other first responder organizations. I will teach them to respect teachers, Dr. and lawyers who fight for the innocent and the oppressed.

Until the police as an occupation actually is a service that respects and cherishes all citizens rights and lives they will not get my respect or my family's.
  • Kwan Dai
    Man, they just don't understand. Or they don't want to. Yes black on black crime is a problem and yes black men are killed by black men. But NONE of them are sworn to protect and serve. That's the difference. Govt workers are killing black men with no repurcussions

I am not ? on your post but the most important difference is Blacks go to jail. Blacks are punished for their crimes.

If the police were being punished equally there wouldn't be this type outrage at their behavior.

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Man, they just don't understand. Or they don't want to. Yes black on black crime is a problem and yes black men are killed by black men. But NONE of them are sworn to protect and serve. That's the difference. Govt workers are killing black men with no repurcussions

I am not ? on your post but the most important difference is Blacks go to jail. Blacks are punished for their crimes.

If the police were being punished equally there wouldn't be this type outrage at their behavior.

The fact that they are paid means very little as in some cases mistakes are made. But there has to be punishment regardless of the circumstances.

• dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

What about white on white crime?
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lordhonka2 wrote: »
    Guliani isn't the problem in this case it's the fact he on TV. Why do they feel comfortable putting him on

Because he's seen as White America's Mayor and because of course 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11 9/11...
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »

I agree 100%, black men get years for killing black men. Pigs get paid vacations for killing black men. They don't understand that.
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dnyce215 wrote: »

What about white on white crime?

No such thing as far as white people are concerned. 89% apparently isn't the statistical equivalent of 92%.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lordhonka2 wrote: »

They put him on to cause controversy and ratings. Then people get upset and give him exactly what he wants...attention.
  • Stiff
    Stiff Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aye @stringer bell you my dude but you gotta stop giving these savages a spotlight b. You doing their work for them by helping them spread their message. Nobody hear gains anything by hearing his convoluted thought proccess
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Seriously NY'ers...how the ? did this guy ever get elected?
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't watch this ? ...he need to be shot
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That convo is deader than those dallas cops..
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He just sayin the truth black ? black people everyone needs to be respected...we need to b a less violent...police are extra wrong because they have power

? this doesn't even have to be mentioned.....we know this.

The difference is police officers swear an oath to uphold the constitution but they violating people's rights left and right.

Stop holding your average citizens to the same standard that police have.

Wattt there's a thread about it all of this common sense...
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Black children need to learn respect for the police....." Translation:

Don't resist, and be compliant to make it easier for us to keep you in a perpetual state of subjugation.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Black children need to learn respect for the police....." Translation:

Don't resist, and be compliant to make it easier for us to keep you in a perpetual state of subjugation.

P.s. when we give you an opportunity to show and prove dont get angry when we attack your character and deny your request. - chris ? aka whitey whilaby

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    He married his cousin
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do racist white supremacist constantly project their intense loathing of black people on to BLM?
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he talkin bout black kids need to respect the police but his own daddy was a mobster

He sounds like a mobster too