Mr. Robot Gets Season 2 Premiere Date

Options
1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
mr-robot-season-2-premiere-date.jpg?w=620&h=420&crop=1

Come July, we’ll finally learn who is at the door.
USA Network’s acclaimed drama Mr. Robot will return for its second season on Wednesday, July 13, at 10/9c.

The trippy series ended Season 1 with troubled hacker Elliot suffering a psychotic break, before receiving a knock at his apartment door from an unknown visitor.

Executive producer Sam Esmail said in January that Season 2 will zero in on the “emotional journey” of Rami Malek’s character: “For me, the headline for Season 2 is, ‘How do these two guys [Elliot and Mr. Robot] reconcile? How does Elliot reconcile with the fact that he’s been seeing a delusion, a fantasy?’ That’s a tough pill to swallow, and we’re really going into the mind of a person who’s just become aware of that. Will twists organically derive out of that? If I were a betting man, I’d say yes.”

The 10-episode sophomore run will include such new faces as Sandrine Holt (Fear the Walking Dead), Craig Robinson (The Office) and Grace Gummer (Extant), while Stephanie Corneliussen and Michael Cristofer have been promoted to series regulars as Joanna Wellick and Phillip Price, respectively.

Comments