How Do Women Get Pregnant On Accident...

Stew
Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
When there is a way to keep track of when you can or cant get pregnant in the 1st place?

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    school failed you bruh.....

the menstrual cycle shows when women are most fertile to least fertile.....

they're at the highest chance when they're ovulating which is why they're the most ? then....

sperm typically dies in like 72 ours... so if there's no egg in that span,.....no baby

any woman who maps out and monitors her cycle knows when she should be in the clear.....we've been going by that ? for 8 years......no condoms, rare pull outs.....1 baby.......

when no one is paying attention to the cycle...or just not giving a ? .......babies
  • IceManKam
    IceManKam Members Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The more you know!
  • Stew
    Stew, you got that white girl pregnant didn't you?!?

LOL nah, I was talkin to this other chic and we got into this condom talk and she went on to explain how she keeps track of her cycle yadda yadda and I didn't know that ? *shrugs*
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk how women aren't in tune with what they're cycle is doing. There is different discharge from the ? during ovulation, your thoughts are different, and so are your hormones.

In one month the egg is only viable for a possible 48 hrs, so when you think about it, it's like hitting the lottery, htf does it happen so often?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean we got these cycles and calendars and ovulation charts, but a man has one thing to worry about..NOT nutting in a female.

Yet here go all these babies.

Guess it's not as simple as you'd like to believe.
  • Kat
    Doesn't a male?
  • Kat
    Every woman with an unplanned child has a child's father that made the same reckless choice she did..you can slice it how you like, but I'm not buying the ? you selling.
  • Kat
    Stew wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I mean we got these cycles and calendars and ovulation charts, but a man has one thing to worry about..NOT nutting in a female.

Why cant it just stop right there? I dont think there should be a but, of course we can control what we can and I do the majority of the time but it wouldnt even matter If you let it be known, "yo during this timeframe Im gonna need you to strap up/pull out on time, thanks". Thats what got me all confused nshit. Out of all the women Ive been with(not that i wasnt strapped with most) but NOBODY's ever mentioned that to me until this girl a week ago. Thats 18 yrs of ? without this guidance, I am disturbed.

Man I don't pay attention to that ? . It's called birth control. I know the time of the month I generally start and that's it. The women I know that really focus on that ? are either TRYING to get preggo or they have girl issues that force them to pay closer attention to those details.
  • Stew

Why cant it just stop right there? I dont think there should be a but, of course we can control what we can and I do the majority of the time but it wouldnt even matter If you let it be known, "yo during this timeframe Im gonna need you to strap up/pull out on time, thanks". Thats what got me all confused nshit. Out of all the women Ive been with(not that i wasnt strapped with most) but NOBODY's ever mentioned that to me until this girl a week ago. Thats 18 yrs of ? without this guidance, I am disturbed.

Man I don't pay attention to that ? . It's called birth control. I know the time of the month I generally start and that's it. The women I know that really focus on that ? are either TRYING to get preggo or they have girl issues that force them to pay closer attention to those details.

Makes sense so the bottom line is most dont give a ? , Interesting. Now I have a whole new reason to not give a ? about people who get pregnant on accident.
  • Stew

Because that's not what the hormones tell her to say when she's ovulating, her hormones tell her to ? that ? raw, literally, in more ways that one.

Yall more ? when ovulating?
  • Kat

Makes sense so the bottom line is most dont give a ? , Interesting. Now I have a whole new reason to not give a ? about people who get pregnant on accident.

If I weren't on birth control, I'd assume I could get pregnant at anytime of the month. If females (or males) are out here ? raw with no type of contraceptive then babies will eventually be made.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »

Because that's not what the hormones tell her to say when she's ovulating, her hormones tell her to ? that ? raw, literally, in more ways that one.

yea bruh.....they off the hook when they ovulating....

? walk in the house....

wife be like
    240dadb6289bb6875703265db09c288c_400x400.png

i remember those days :'(
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every woman with an unplanned child has a child's father that made the same reckless choice she did..you can slice it how you like, but I'm not buying the ? you selling.

i agree with you kat...i've already established im not absolving a man from his role in the situation, but how many times in those situations has the female said "wait wait wait...i got some condoms in my drawer"...i know what your next response is..."why cant the dude say, wait wait wait...i have a condom in my pocket"

well, me personally speaking, unless it was a known dtf situation, i went into it completely oblivious and aloof to the situation that relations were going to occur, so i didnt come "prepared"

on one hand, it seems like a good idea, on the other, now she insulted and thinks you think she's a hoe b/c you brought a condom on the basis of "what if"

i still <3 you @kat
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hell yeah, if it feels like she's trying to suck you up threw her ? , pull out.