How Do Women Get Pregnant On Accident...

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So how you know she wasnt prepared for the same reason you werent? Yet both of you made a grown ass decision to proceed, thus making you equally guilty of the same crime. Irresponsibility.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    AP21 wrote: »
    wtf stew? lol

you asking some real basic questions right now lol

but on the real, i applaud you for wanting to further educate yourself fam

a lot of ? they tell me goes thru one ear and right out the other as I'm focused on somethin else. It's easier to read.
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Wait, that forum still exist? Do ppl post in it?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Kat wrote: »
    I mean we got these cycles and calendars and ovulation charts, but a man has one thing to worry about..NOT nutting in a female.

Yet here go all these babies.

Guess it's not as simple as you'd like to believe.

Why cant it just stop right there? I dont think there should be a but, of course we can control what we can and I do the majority of the time but it wouldnt even matter If you let it be known, "yo during this timeframe Im gonna need you to strap up/pull out on time, thanks". Thats what got me all confused nshit. Out of all the women Ive been with(not that i wasnt strapped with most) but NOBODY's ever mentioned that to me until this girl a week ago. Thats 18 yrs of ? without this guidance, I am disturbed.

Because that's not what the hormones tell her to say when she's ovulating, her hormones tell her to ? that ? raw, literally, in more ways that one.

Yall more ? when ovulating?

Hell yeah, if it feels like she's trying to suck you up threw her ? , pull out.

This when you find out how strong your pull out/push em off you game is.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean we got these cycles and calendars and ovulation charts, but a man has one thing to worry about..NOT nutting in a female.

you hear that guys? you only had one job....
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO great read. Thanks guys.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

Why cant it just stop right there? I dont think there should be a but, of course we can control what we can and I do the majority of the time but it wouldnt even matter If you let it be known, "yo during this timeframe Im gonna need you to strap up/pull out on time, thanks". Thats what got me all confused nshit. Out of all the women Ive been with(not that i wasnt strapped with most) but NOBODY's ever mentioned that to me until this girl a week ago. Thats 18 yrs of ? without this guidance, I am disturbed.

That's basic sex education knowledge about how a woman's body works. How do people not know this ? on their own?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp if your sperm is strong science says she could still make a Stew baby, and if she gets around, literally!
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭

SMH @ women not realizing how hard it is to actually pull out of some good ?

these ungrateful moms better take that ? as a compliment
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When there is a way to keep track of when you can or cant get pregnant in the 1st place?

Well interesting you brought this up, my boy just knocked up his girlfriend of 6 weeks. It turns out she was on an antibiotic called Clindamycin that reduced the effectiveness of her birth control. They are both raging that the Pharmacy did not mention this to her.Am not sure if this is general knowledge among women or not but it def was for me. Now I stay away from the missus if she so much as pops a mentos.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    K_Fisher wrote: »
    When there is a way to keep track of when you can or cant get pregnant in the 1st place?

Well interesting you brought this up, my boy just knocked up his girlfriend of 6 weeks. It turns out she was on an antibiotic called Clindamycin that reduced the effectiveness of her birth control. They are both raging that the Pharmacy did not mention this to her.Am not sure if this is general knowledge among women or not but it def was for me. Now I stay away from the missus if she so much as pops a mentos.

Yeah doctors will tell you that certain medicines will reduce the effectiveness of BC for a woman
  • BigBallsNoWorries
    BigBallsNoWorries Members Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh, just dont nut in her and strap up

I trust no one

? outta here with that "Oh im not ovulating"

I am not taking that risk

• BeardedFreak
    BeardedFreak Members Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A woman rarely gets pregnant by accident, ? ain't the only Trap Stars.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    basically they saying a woman should know when she's ovulating....so why let a ? dump raw in her...

dudes dumping raw in chicks thinking like...

"is this the 2 days outta the whole month her eggs dropping? prolly not...."

they're playing a gamble...while she should know her egg is there.....

both equally stupid.. but she does have more information to work with...

If they know their egg is their and dont wanna be pregnant, why not just buy a plan B then. They really just sit on their hands hoping NOTHING happens???
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never went raw btw. I'm convinced 70% of y'all that do has at least 3 STDs. Is that normal though? Maybe I'm behind on the STD reality.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    I never went raw btw. I'm convinced 70% of y'all that do has at least 3 STDs. Is that normal though? Maybe I'm behind on the STD reality.

? you missing out
  • LPast
    LPast Members Posts: 4,546 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »

One day you will realize that there is no point to having sex with a condom...

As to the guys in here... Probably everytime a chick just HAD to have it... She was ovulating...