Why did Genocide send me a pic of him and his boyfriend?

Comments

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yoooooooooooo! :joy:
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dead at grim ripper
  • TayGettem
    TayGettem Members Posts: 6,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay doe I was just wondering is this list in the order of posters u hate the most cuz if so I'm winning outche lol
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TayGettem wrote: »
    Ay doe I was just wondering is this list in the order of posters u hate the most cuz if so I'm winning outche lol

Right. Who the ? would want his seal of approval?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    wait... @psychobutcher and @genocidecutter are two different people?

wtf?

Jesus Christ... Yes!!!!

Lol @ the nosign
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    I think it's the name that's quite similar

GenocideCutter and PhyschoButcher

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    image.jpg

Hey ?
    u really need to get a hold of your ? ass self bruh

you're just mad because according to that list, genocide already got a hold of you

U got issues yo.
    I just be randomly lurking a thread and come across a post of u typing some ? ass ? with my name in it

? 'll b in a movie thread talking bout batman and randomly put "gns is a ? hindu" mid sentence, wtf

I want u to know this behaviour isnt normal.
    you need to look at yourself, examine your life, and confront your ? demons yo
    I recommend a priest u gayfish
    12681899.gif
  • psychobutcher

I know I'm not well known around this ? yet, but my posting history is extensive enough for cats to see we are not similar. I clown people... the phrase Ravioli Mittens, genocide's childish drawing... That's my wave.
  • psychobutcher
    SneakDZA wrote: »
    wait... @psychobutcher and @genocidecutter are two different people?

wtf?

Jesus Christ... Yes!!!!

Lol @ the nosign

I have idea who this @CashmoneyDux cat is.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THERE THE SAME ? PEOPLE
  • psychobutcher
    edited July 2016
    THERE THE SAME ? PEOPLE

@Ghostdenithegawd
    It's "they are" and don't be a ? cause you and gee look alike. You short, fat lame.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psychobutcher = genocidecutter
  • psychobutcher

You're not even good at trolling, playboy. Step your game up and then I'll ? over your ? ass.
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭

I know I'm not well known around this ? yet, but my posting history is extensive enough for cats to see we are not similar. I clown people... the phrase Ravioli Mittens, genocide's childish drawing... That's my wave.

Damn so you are the originator of Ravioli Mittens? Aight you have my respect bruh that ? was legendary
  • psychobutcher
    Nah Son wrote: »

Damn so you are the originator of Ravioli Mittens? Aight you have my respect bruh that ? was legendary

I appreciate that, playboy.
  • CashmoneyDux
    edited July 2016

You're not even good at trolling, playboy. Step your game up and then I'll ? over your ? ass.

? you are trying soo hard not to be genocide and be accepted yet you the same ? . Lmao its sad you have to resort to making fun of your brother at every given moment in order to stand out on the internet. Listening your accolades like you can put that on a resume.

"Oh I got 42 lols on a single post" ass ? .

tumblr_m731icDTMG1r92ldso1_400.gif
  • psychobutcher
    edited July 2016

? you are trying soo hard not to be genocide and be accepted yet you the same ? . Lmao its sad you have to resort to making fun of your brother at every given moment in order to stand out on the internet. Listening your accolades like you can put that on a resume.

? , please. Prove how i'm trying to genocide. I'll wait... I don't like juggalo music, or silly ass video games. ? you are nondescript poster. You're trying to make a name by addressing me when I don't ? know you are what you've done. Playboy, I have a real resume, travels and life experiences that you can't ? with. Any ? calling themselves Cashmoney so and so is most likely broke. ? list ? to differentiate themselves from another person. I was explaining my wave. Silly ass ? with an Ariana Grande sig. Nick jr. ass ? .
  • CashmoneyDux

? , please. Prove how i'm trying to genocide. I'll wait... I don't like juggalo music, or silly ass video games. ? you are nondescript poster. You're trying to make a name by addressing me when I don't ? know you are what you've done. Playboy, I have a real resume, travels and life experiences that you can't ? with. Any ? calling themselves Cashmoney so and so is most likely broke. ? list ? to differentiate themselves from another person. I was explaining my wave. Silly ass ? with an Ariana Grande sig. Nick jr. ass ? .

Lmao proving my point. ? you're Real life don't get no points on here. I could give less of a ? about you or your ? ass life living in genocides shadow. Pathetic that you feel the need to prove yourself on a message board.
    "I coined the phrase ravioli mittens" ? who cares
    You're genocide Jr ? .
  • psychobutcher

Lmao proving my point. ? you're Real life don't get no points on here. I could give less of a ? about you or your ? ass life living in genocides shadow. Pathetic that you feel the need to prove yourself on a message board.
    You're genocide Jr ? .

You're a ? idiot, bruh. ? off.
  • CashmoneyDux

You're genocide Jr ? .

You're a ? idiot, bruh. ? off.

Genocide 2.0 change your name bruh