Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
  • Logic Last
    Logic Last Members Posts: 2,795 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What?

The eses outnumber the nikkaz 12-1. Big gang in there was East Side Trece 13. They were deep. These Mexican gangsters get heavy with Crystal ? . They was already crazy before the Crystal. They sucked up though, skinny and sick.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    What?

Dude did a few weeks in county and now he thinks he deserves a 60Mins interview

I kinda do little homie.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Logic Last wrote: »
    You can't have more than one thread on a topic, you gotta read through 89 pages. Corny snitches.

I'm done ? . And fukk @Samson ol Bruce LeeRoy. Ban me, you'd be doing me a favor.

. . . .and way too many Mexicans and Asians
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    What?

Dude did a few weeks in county and now he thinks he deserves a 60Mins interview

I kinda do little homie.

Lol was that your only time?
  • babelipsss
    babelipsss Members Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'd like to ask what you did to get two whole months in jail? Non-support? Shoplifting? Switch lanes without using your blinker? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What was your favorite dish served in prison?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This dude did time in a Mens Fitness Sauna
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    babelipsss wrote: »
    I'd like to ask what you did to get two whole months in jail? Non-support? Shoplifting? Switch lanes without using your blinker? Inquiring minds want to know.

@t0wers can u get jail time for this?
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    What?

The eses outnumber the nikkaz 12-1. Big gang in there was East Side Trece 13. They were deep. These Mexican gangsters get heavy with Crystal ? . They was already crazy before the Crystal. They sucked up though, skinny and sick.

Trece means 13 lol... So were the bs and cs clicked up or did they still bang by their cards?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Options
    Abraxas wrote: »
    What?

Trece means 13 lol... So were the bs and cs clicked up or did they still bang by their cards?

If he was in county they wasn't clicking up.
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    bruh this aint reddit. no one cares about your time as Big Lashawn's prison wife and the toilet wine you two shared
  • Logic Last
    Options
    What?

I'm no gang expert but yeah nikkaz clicked up by race regardless of gang. Nikkaz were way outnumbered but all of them was swole, so 1 nikka could knock out 4 of the eses.

Pirus and Grapes were getting along
  • Logic Last
    Options
    bruh this aint reddit. no one cares about your time as Big Lashawn's prison wife and the toilet wine you two shared

You don't like Logic, fine, don't give me attention, pay me no mind.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    What?

If he was in county they wasn't clicking up.

Nikkaz always click up when the odds against us.
  • Logic Last
    edited July 2016
    Options
    What?

Throwing up your set is mandatory no matter what as soon as you get there. I was on the bus once going to court it was empty except five eses in the back, they started beating the ? out of this one dude . . I was like ahhh ? , get me the fukk off this bus . . . . But then realized they were just putting him on the set. Gave him instructions too.

Once after coming back from court 6 members of a gang all got life 10 minutes ago. These motherfukkers were celebrating like it was the highest honor ever. Fukk
  • optimistic
    optimistic Members Posts: 659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Logic Last
    Options
    You can't have more than one thread on a topic, you gotta read through 89 pages. Corny snitches.

I'm done ? . And fukk @Samson ol Bruce LeeRoy. Ban me, you'd be doing me a favor.

You're obsessed with me. Straight up stalker
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What?

I'm no gang expert but yeah nikkaz clicked up by race regardless of gang. Nikkaz were way outnumbered but all of them was swole, so 1 nikka could knock out 4 of the eses.

Lol

Is this a supergangster alias or no?

Good Answer Good Answer!

gnpxqv1ewd12.gif
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You're obsessed with me. Straight up stalker

Says the guy stalking the forum he said he was leaving.
  • Logic Last
    Options
    What?

Lol

Is this a supergangster alias or no?

These little eses were sucked up from all that Crystal. They was like 135-145. Nikkaz was all 230+.