~TIME TO GO GET OUR BIKES BACK!!~ The Official Washington REDSKINS Thread. HTTR

1202122232426»

Comments

• BDBIID
    BDBIID Members Posts: 18,803 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? roast was only a one year deal
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    They wanna get younger on the DL. I bet we go there 1st rd.
  • The Iconoclast
    The Iconoclast Members Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2016
    I like McCloughan's conservative approach during this off-season thus far. Restraining from signing over-priced FAs and destroying our relatively restricted cap space is a smart decision. His philosophy of getting younger and building through the draft is exactly what's needed.

Stew wrote: »
    They wanna get younger on the DL. I bet we go there 1st rd.
    Agreed.

On draft day I hope someone on the DL or a LB(with some speed/athleticism, enough to adequately play in coverage) is the move.
  • fightforolddc
    fightforolddc Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alf to the Cowboys.

? hurts my soul. Alf put in work for us and was always the consummite professional. It's the Matt Jones show now.
  • Stew
    Alf to the Cowboys.

? hurts my soul. Alf put in work for us and was always the consummite professional. It's the Matt Jones show now.

The only plus to this is he's been on the downfall since rookie season, whether that be scheme, QB play or whatever who knows but one thing is for sure is he's had the most carries in the league since '12 so we'll see.
  • Stew
    How yall feel about lettin Kirk ride out that tag?
  • a_list
    a_list Members Posts: 4,886 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O, iight....thanks for the link @Stew Kurt has to ride out this tag we need to see it again and I believe it wasn't a fluke....Hopefully he shows out again.....
  • moyo
    moyo Members Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know one thing, his ass will be motivated.