Options
124»

Comments

• MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Dream was embarrassing Hall Of Fame players ALL THE TIME

https://youtu.be/hW4uXlRGAF0

Watching this video got me in my feelings right now. Lmao. He roasted my boy David

One of the most dominating performances I've ever watched in any sport. Dream had David on a skateboard the whole series.

I mean.... he literally made a HOF'er look like he didn't even belong out there! lol
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    DaBull wrote: »
    blu197 wrote: »
    2000-2001 Shaq would destroy Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem and anyone else in their prime head to head. Even Tim Duncan and David Robinson together didn't know what to do with him

Spurs swept the Lakers in 1999 and Duncan was injured in 2000, it wasn't until Kobe became Kobe for them to get by the Spurs in the playoffs, Spurs had nobody that could guard Kobe but Duncan/Old Robinson usually contained Shaq to an extent

^^^ facts !!
    cats love to act like Shaq biggest criticism wasn't him not showing up in the biggest moments ..check them stats of " PRIME shaq " in 2000 game 7 vs Portland .
    also in 2001 when the lakers was 15-1 in playoffs ...Kobe DOMINATED the Spurs .

Hakeem played with literal role players ...and an old Clyde

Why you bringing up Kobe like he didn't fold like lawn chair against the Pistons.

Shaq is 4 time champion
    3 time finals MVP
    Been to finals with 3 different teams.

And showed out every finals.

That's why he's the greatest big man.

2006 finals shaq had a mediocre series(by his standards) and got carried to a ring by Wade
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    2000-2001 Shaq would destroy Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem and anyone else in their prime head to head. Even Tim Duncan and David Robinson together didn't know what to do with him

Spurs swept the Lakers in 1999 and Duncan was injured in 2000, it wasn't until Kobe became Kobe for them to get by the Spurs in the playoffs, Spurs had nobody that could guard Kobe but Duncan/Old Robinson usually contained Shaq to an extent

^^^ facts !!
    cats love to act like Shaq biggest criticism wasn't him not showing up in the biggest moments ..check them stats of " PRIME shaq " in 2000 game 7 vs Portland .

Why you bringing up Kobe like he didn't fold like lawn chair against the Pistons.

Shaq is 4 time champion
    3 time finals MVP

2006 finals shaq had a mediocre series(by his standards) and got carried to a ring by Wade

By that logic Kareem Abdul Jabbar had a mediocre series in 87 and 88 when the Lakers repeated.

But he still has six rings so whats your point?
  • PanchoYoSancho
    PanchoYoSancho Members Posts: 13,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hakeem the Dream 93-95
    5 Grand wrote: »

^^^ facts !!

Shaq is 4 time champion
    3 time finals MVP

By that logic Kareem Abdul Jabbar had a mediocre series in 87 and 88 when the Lakers repeated.

But he still has six rings so whats your point?

His point is he didnt "show out" like ? claimed.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Hakeem the Dream 93-95
    The Dream maximized his potential and Shaq never did even with as great as he was. He could've been so much better still. I can't remember if it was Bomani Jones that said this but how crazy is it that Shaq never once led the league in rebounding as big and athletic as he was?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq Diesel 01-03
    blackrain wrote: »
    The Dream maximized his potential and Shaq never did even with as great as he was. He could've been so much better still. I can't remember if it was Bomani Jones that said this but how crazy is it that Shaq never once led the league in rebounding as big and athletic as he was?

Just because he never lead the league in rebounds don't take away from 11rpg for his career
  • MonkeysBanana
    MonkeysBanana Members Posts: 22
    Options
    Shaq all day. Hakeem needed 30 to 50 more pounds. To be more competitive with Shaq. They both had their positives.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Shaq Diesel 01-03
    This is actually not even close, but Hakeem's game is more visually appealing nh and probably the IC's consensus favorite player. Nothing fun about Shaq's pure brute strength and dominance

But the real world dont lie: you will rarely see Hakeem rated higher than Shaq any place else other than the ic or other fans. For historical sake, its clearly Shaq
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq is one of my top 5 favs all time.
    Im talking along with Tmac,Vince, allen, kobe ...
    That's the ? i idolize as a lil one... but with that said, hakeeem >>>>>shaq... hakeeem is way more skilled as an overall player.

Shaq would be obsolete in this era... Hakeem would be eating these ? food.
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S2J wrote: »
    This is actually not even close, but Hakeem's game is more visually appealing nh and probably the IC's consensus favorite player. Nothing fun about Shaq's pure brute strength and dominance

But the real world dont lie: you will rarely see Hakeem rated higher than Shaq any place else other than the ic or other fans. For historical sake, its clearly Shaq

? Watching shaq dominate was fun as ? ...

But with that said Hakeem>>>>
    Shaq started winning rings when Pat, Hakeem, Drob were old... Zo had the kidneys ... who was Shaq comp during his 3peat era ???
    Shaq put up #'s in the golden era of big men, but he had nothing to show for it...
    Hakeem beat all of them. Shaq, Zo, Pat and DRob
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D0wn wrote: »
    That's the ? i idolize as a lil one... but with that said, hakeeem >>>>>shaq... hakeeem is way more skilled as an overall player.

I'm not really sure how you figure he'd be obsolete. I know this era isn't very center oriented, but a great center would thrive.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Shaq Diesel 01-03

Shaq started winning rings when Pat, Hakeem, Drob were old... Zo had the kidneys ... who was Shaq comp during his 3peat era ???
    Shaq put up #'s in the golden era of big men, but he had nothing to show for it...

So much wrong in this dumb ?
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hakeem the Dream 93-95
    Shaw in his prime damn near was unstoppable but by 2000-03 the 5 position didn't have much opposition to give him any real test. On the the other hand, in Hakeem's prime years,(mid 90's) the talent pool at center was much deeper and the Dream was a much more complete player, especially factoring in defense.Good poll..
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The fact that Shaq is losing right now is ? depressing. You IC ? first pick Iverson >>>> Wade which is at least a debate, but bruh Dream >>> Shaq?!?!! ? nonsense this revisionist Dream history needs to stop, he wasn't even considered the best center in the league most of his career as good as he was.

who was?

This question still hasn't been answered.
  • Shizlansky
    Options
    Shaq Diesel 01-03
    Shaw in his prime damn near was unstoppable but by 2000-03 the 5 position didn't have much opposition to give him any real test. On the the other hand, in Hakeem's prime years,(mid 90's) the talent pool at center was much deeper and the Dream was a much more complete player, especially factoring in defense.Good poll..

And none of them Centers was winning rings till MJ went play baseball.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq Diesel 01-03
    I was gonna say Dream off the rip, but those numbers swayed me.
  • ericb4prez
    ericb4prez Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You better not be a ? that says Shaq carried Kobe if u gon ask who was his comp during the 3 peat
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hakeem the Dream 93-95
    HafBayked wrote: »
    just the team he was on I guess....he woulda been the man if he was on one of my teams

it was always ? the Lakers growing up

Orlando was dope tho....I had the Penny jersey, and my sister had Shaq

You have more than one team?
  • texasdaking88
    texasdaking88 Members Posts: 6,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq Diesel 01-03

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/487882/funniest-dumbest-things-said-in-the-cheap-seats-vol-1#latest
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shaq Diesel 01-03
    Shaq was DOMINANT...nothing Noone could do but foul him or get dunked on!! Keem had that nice jumper..but Shaq would just grab the rock n put ur ? in your face (pause) while posterizing u lol