Video.. Rep. Steve King: What Other 'Subgroup' Gave More To Civilization Than White People…

Comments

• iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    eastbay510 wrote: »
    That point can be made

If you know even a little history, no it cannot.

? top 3 he's the worst poster on here by far. His trolling is trash.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we did all them drugs that make your brain go a thousand miles an hour we'd be making all kinds to modern day technological advances dominating civilization too. Instead we choose to dominate some ?
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    WHITE people built the modern world THERE REALLY is no denying that ( how they did it is another thread) but it's more than a stretch and historically inaccurate to say that they brought more to civilization than some other people. To begin with in the past there was no CIVILIZATION there were CIVILIZATIONS. The seemingly global civilization that we live in today is a relatively new thing

The problem with white people is that they are too arrogant and that is why I ? on them when I get the chance for the good of the human species Europeans have to be knocked down a peg.

Arrogance 100 that's it. I've heard these cacs say ? like 'where's the black Bach?'. They're taught about ? white people have done, they see black people strugglin' on TV and come to the conclusion that white = great.

Nuff blacks come to the same conclusion, which is sad
  • Melqart
    Melqart Guests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    White people need to be taught history for real. That's part of the problem. For too long they've been allowed to pass on the false narrative that they did everything. I think white people would have more respect for other cultures if they understood that outside of Greece and Rome, Europe was irrelevant for most of human history.

Romans and Greeks mixed with other people before becoming an empire. Its ridiculous for them to grab everything.

Yep, even their mythos says as much. Perseus, the mythical founder of their civilization was said to have created it from marrying an ethiopian princess. Heracles is also said to be of that bloodline.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    White people need to be taught history for real. That's part of the problem. For too long they've been allowed to pass on the false narrative that they did everything. I think white people would have more respect for other cultures if they understood that outside of Greece and Rome, Europe was irrelevant for most of human history.

Romans and Greeks mixed with other people before becoming an empire. Its ridiculous for them to grab everything.

Roman and Greeks took the majority of there knowledge. @Ajackson17 dropped that 15 threads ago.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    If we did all them drugs that make your brain go a thousand miles an hour we'd be making all kinds to modern day technological advances dominating civilization too. Instead we choose to dominate some ?

Yeah, that's exactly what we did dominate ? .

? clown. What do you think Columbus and crew did to south american native women?

What do you think the English, Dutch, Portuguese and Belgians did to African Women?

Yeah, I am sure Slavery, colonization and white supremacy had absolutely nothing to do with Whites making advances in the modern world.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a.mann wrote: »

It's text book white supremacy

Much like how detrimental it is on a sub-conscious level having the "son of ? " have white skin,blue eyes etc.etc.

Amen. I watched that disgrace of a movie Gods of Egypt the other night and shook my head in disgust the whole time. All the main characters were white blue eyed cacs LIVING IN EGYPT!!!! hahaha man who thought that ? was even believable
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol this guy is the most openly racist member of congress

he tried to block Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill last month

KingOfficeKCAU.jpg

..........................................................................^^^^^^^ - Confederate Flag on his desk and he's not from the South.............

id bet money that he has ties to white supremacist groups. The signs are all there
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iron man1 wrote: »
    That point can be made

Aye bruh cut him some slack. That tightass shirt has to be affecting his reasoning.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    Fosheezy wrote: »

Yeah, that's exactly what we did dominate ? .

? clown. What do you think Columbus and crew did to south american native women?

What do you think the English, Dutch, Portuguese and Belgians did to African Women?

Yeah, I am sure Slavery, colonization and white supremacy had absolutely nothing to do with Whites making advances in the modern world.

? said, f logic Ima imagine a whole argument into his post
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    These are the elected officials in office.

Europeans have little claim to fame. If it werent "brown men" you wouldnt even have algebra to calculate the engineering math to build buildings. Without the chinese inventing gun powder, you'd still be swinging your ? damn swords around. The US constitution owes a debt to the Iroquois Confederacy for being one of the main influences of our american constitution.

Regardless if he wants to believe it or not, the very jesus you are ? worshiping was a brown jewish man, and you have the nerve to act like europeans came out of nowhere and created everything.

Europeans borrowed and continued off of other cultures knowledge like the rest of the species did for thousands of years. Also trust, if there was no moment in American history where you enslaved black people as harshly as you did, not even allowing them to learn to read and write, we would be right alongside you all inventing and creating ? . Hell, we may have invented the first car if you'd let us.

Africa is riddled with great pyramids that still boggle the modern scientific mind, and you talm bout what the ? europeans did. ? and Stalin were europeans, whats their great contribution. Even the Nazis very own symbol, the ? , was stolen from Indians when ? went to visit.

You know, i be trying to sometimes not get heated at white people, and i know its not all, but when i see a man thats in congress saying ? like this, with dont tread on me flags, and confederate flags on his desk. I just see red man.

YOU HAVE A CONFEDERATE FLAG ON YOUR DESK. YOU REALIZE THEY LOST, THE UNION WON, AND THATS WHO YOU WORK FOR RIGHT????

Youre not even from the south either, and you have a confederate flag on your desk. ? YOU GREW UP IN IOWA!!
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Like ive said before, and i'll say it on here a hundred times again im sure. I understand why some of my lost brothas and sistas in america are the way they are. Generations of oppression, disenfranchisement, racism, racial violence, leading to generations more of confused, hurt, and misguided men and women. Being ignored by their countrymen and government. Enslaved physically and mentally.

We're still in the early stages of rebuilding ourselves (black people)here in america.

White people. Whats your excuse? Even when you were poor immigrants, you still werent burdened by racial hatred, because by the time you guys stopped with the ethnic prejudice within your whiteness, you gladly came together to join hands in hating black people. You had no laws holding you back from educating yourself, or even using certain bathrooms. You did not have to fear blatantly racist politicians who gladly would turn a blind eye to your communities issues for decades. You werent lynched and set on fire. You were always protected properly under law. You werent dragged behind a car for simply talking to a black person.

So whats your excuse? White people should be the most culturally and socially enlightened people in America, yet there is much evidence to the contrary, but why. Even an early irish immigrants worst day, was a black americans best day hes had in years.

Peace to my brothas and sistas of all kinds around the world, but this mental illness of white supremacy needs to be actively stomped out of america. We cannot go decades more of being enraged by yet another old white man who magically thinks they created the universe.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    These white supremacist are getting bolder by the day.
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vellum wrote: »
    These are the elected officials in office.

Europeans have little claim to fame. If it werent "brown men" you wouldnt even have algebra to calculate the engineering math to build buildings. Without the chinese inventing gun powder, you'd still be swinging your ? damn swords around. The US constitution owes a debt to the Iroquois Confederacy for being one of the main influences of our american constitution.

Regardless if he wants to believe it or not, the very jesus you are ? worshiping was a brown jewish man, and you have the nerve to act like europeans came out of nowhere and created everything.

Europeans borrowed and continued off of other cultures knowledge like the rest of the species did for thousands of years. Also trust, if there was no moment in American history where you enslaved black people as harshly as you did, not even allowing them to learn to read and write, we would be right alongside you all inventing and creating ? . Hell, we may have invented the first car if you'd let us.

Africa is riddled with great pyramids that still boggle the modern scientific mind, and you talm bout what the ? europeans did. ? and Stalin were europeans, whats their great contribution. Even the Nazis very own symbol, the ? , was stolen from Indians when ? went to visit.

You know, i be trying to sometimes not get heated at white people, and i know its not all, but when i see a man thats in congress saying ? like this, with dont tread on me flags, and confederate flags on his desk. I just see red man.

YOU HAVE A CONFEDERATE FLAG ON YOUR DESK. YOU REALIZE THEY LOST, THE UNION WON, AND THATS WHO YOU WORK FOR RIGHT????

Youre not even from the south either, and you have a confederate flag on your desk. ? YOU GREW UP IN IOWA!!

I agree with you.

But I believe close to 100% of whites believe that whites have contributed more to the world then all ethnic groups combined. I think this is standard within the white culture because, they haven't been educated otherwise.

They want us to believe they are superior when them muhfuccers wouldn't even take a bath, and didn't know how to dispose of their own waste, and were sleeping with their animals in the same quarters. Then were puzzled as to why they were ? diseased. Many of these social infrastructure issues had already been conquered by the African\Asiatic Blackman.
  • powerman 5000
    powerman 5000 Members Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    But I believe close to 100% of whites believe that whites have contributed more to the world then all ethnic groups combined. I think this is standard within the white culture because, they haven't been educated otherwise.

lol this made me think of my last interaction with one of those people on the subject that most common and influential music that whites enjoy was originated by black people. His response was "so, musical instruments and actual music notes are white inventions....." i don't entertain those people any more. I swear if they could find a way to take credit for carbon they would.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That point can be made

@blackgod813 bruh...don't pm me. Stop spewing so much ? trash and you won't have to be the worst. Oh and feelings caught

eH54JKO_zpso3axrvps.gif

• blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That point can be made

@blackgod813 bruh...don't pm me. Stop spewing so much ? trash and you won't have to be the worst. Oh and feelings caught

eH54JKO_zpso3axrvps.gif

Niggga the white man runs this u s of a thats not ? that's reality to say he is not winning is a lie....they stole a race made them work for free didn't let them vote after he freed them puts them in jail will nilly...at will....if that's not the devil the great Satan.....he is the devil the Prince of the air...an it has been his realm he writes books his story history......an tells of his blood ? ....the white man is a apex predator...savage.......hopefully we can take over...
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
  • Cabana_Da_Don
    Cabana_Da_Don Members Posts: 7,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    THEY MADE THE NEW ? UP WORLD.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    European honestly traded with ME and Asia society and improved on their inventions. That's just fact. 50 million dead though , from the first time the porteguese circled Africa, to the transatlantic slave trade, that's the start of western civilization. Not that that wasn't going on all over the world.
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only things that white people have solely contributed to society are world wars, debt-based financial systems, manmade viruses and homosexuality tbh

Oh, and the worst form of slavery known to man
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The only things that white people have solely contributed to society are world wars, debt-based financial systems, manmade viruses and homosexuality tbh

Oh, and the worst form of slavery known to man

I agree with everything beside those two. Homosexuality and slavery has been practiced throughout the whole world.
    Even when Europeans came to Africa the slave trade was relatively small but that high demand of slaves blew it completly out of proportions amd irrevocably changed Africa. Even today Africa total population is still believed to be lower then press Europe contact. That's ? insane.