Tell a story that ends with...

Options

Comments

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Members Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in my "less than legal" days, me and my peoples Reggie was out on the block over off Warren ave near I-96 doin what we do. I'm thirsty and we walk over to the gas station right at warren and 96, cop a couple of bottles of Crazy Horse and bounce. On the way back to the block we serve a few fiends on the hoe stroll, a couple of randoms, and make our way back. I'm sittin out on the porch hittin the regulars off and notice I'm out. I go into the crib and see what we got left and it ain't ? but shake left. My dude playin' some Tecmo Bowl with his cousin for money. I tell 'em to pause that ? 'cause we gotta go over to them ? around the block to re-up.

We walk over there and cop a quarter 'cause I'm pretty much ready to call it a night after this. As we come out the house, hook just happened to be coming up the block and rolled right up on us. 3 ? coming off the porch of a house at 3am in the middle of a ? riddled hood??? Yeah... they hit them lights and we bolted. Me and fam was weaving in and out of parked cars and ? with the boys on foot runnin up on us. My dude turned and let one fly at the pig chasing us. Huge mistake... Hook started bussin shots at us and hit my dude; he dropped. I'm still runnin and got grazed in the shoulder. I peep where I'm at and realized I had this chick I used to ? with that stayed off Buchanan a few blocks away. Hit her up and she was home I was like "I'm finna be there in like a minute", she's like "where you at?", "runnin down Buchanan, unlock the door and turn off your lights". I hang up and hear "THERE'S THE OTHER ONE!!!"

It was fight or flight time.. and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life to get to her crib.

incidentally, that was the last time I was "out on the block". I've been pretty much on the straight and narrow ever since.

Reggie died???
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in my "less than legal" days, me and my peoples Reggie was out on the block over off Warren ave near I-96 doin what we do. I'm thirsty and we walk over to the gas station right at warren and 96, cop a couple of bottles of Crazy Horse and bounce. On the way back to the block we serve a few fiends on the hoe stroll, a couple of randoms, and make our way back. I'm sittin out on the porch hittin the regulars off and notice I'm out. I go into the crib and see what we got left and it ain't ? but shake left. My dude playin' some Tecmo Bowl with his cousin for money. I tell 'em to pause that ? 'cause we gotta go over to them ? around the block to re-up.

We walk over there and cop a quarter 'cause I'm pretty much ready to call it a night after this. As we come out the house, hook just happened to be coming up the block and rolled right up on us. 3 ? coming off the porch of a house at 3am in the middle of a ? riddled hood??? Yeah... they hit them lights and we bolted. Me and fam was weaving in and out of parked cars and ? with the boys on foot runnin up on us. My dude turned and let one fly at the pig chasing us. Huge mistake... Hook started bussin shots at us and hit my dude; he dropped. I'm still runnin and got grazed in the shoulder. I peep where I'm at and realized I had this chick I used to ? with that stayed off Buchanan a few blocks away. Hit her up and she was home I was like "I'm finna be there in like a minute", she's like "where you at?", "runnin down Buchanan, unlock the door and turn off your lights". I hang up and hear "THERE'S THE OTHER ONE!!!"

It was fight or flight time.. and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life to get to her crib.

incidentally, that was the last time I was "out on the block". I've been pretty much on the straight and narrow ever since.

Reggie died???

Naw, but he was in ICU for a while with a good deal of his intestines having to be removed. He tossed the packet so all they got him on was the felony firearm charge and assault with intent to murder. He got 2 years mandatory for the gun charge and his lawyer was able to get him 10 for the other charge but he got out in 6 (from what I understand he could have gotten life). Last time I saw dude was 2002, he was supposed to be leaving MI to start his own church in either NC or SC, can't remember. Whole time we spoke it was all about ? this and that and how he was delivered from evil in prison, what a blessing it was 'cause he would have died out on the streets and all that. I told him that was the last day I was out there and he said something I haven't forgotten to this day:

"Brother... The Lord had other plans for you. You didn't belong out there like that, that wasn't where you came from and The Lord used me to show you what your fate would be if you continued down that path."
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DAMN HOMIE U ALMOST GOT SMOKED BY THE PIGS OVER A ? QUARTER LOL
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It be like that. Just lost a homie over $160 yesterday
  • Alpha_Ambition
    Alpha_Ambition Members Posts: 9,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options

Reggie died???

Naw, but he was in ICU for a while with a good deal of his intestines having to be removed. He tossed the packet so all they got him on was the felony firearm charge and assault with intent to murder. He got 2 years mandatory for the gun charge and his lawyer was able to get him 10 for the other charge but he got out in 6 (from what I understand he could have gotten life). Last time I saw dude was 2002, he was supposed to be leaving MI to start his own church in either NC or SC, can't remember. Whole time we spoke it was all about ? this and that and how he was delivered from evil in prison, what a blessing it was 'cause he would have died out on the streets and all that. I told him that was the last day I was out there and he said something I haven't forgotten to this day:

"Brother... The Lord had other plans for you. You didn't belong out there like that, that wasn't where you came from and The Lord used me to show you what your fate would be if you continued down that path."

Damn homie life is real like dat sumtimes... good to see u still live and kickn tho fam..
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Options
    One time mom dukes n my pop seperated for a minute and we had to go back to the jects i was prolly 9 or so... and the first week i was there an old ass fat ugly lady was driving a ? up pontiac pulled up infront my building with wat i only assumed was her son in the passenger seat, never seen either of them anywhere b4.. im on the porch/stoop and he points out the passenger window at me like he's literally hangin out the window and i heard his loud ass mama or whoeva she was say ."well is that him or not" he aint answer,just jumped out da whip and started a full sprint towards my stoop.. dis ? was FAAAST.. by time i turned around and got up the project hallway stairs to my mommas door i hear him flyng up the stairs.. i bust in the crib n momma gone but granny home n she just look at me like im crazy as i hastily lock the door crying n sweatn n ? ... Never forget she said Lil Al what in the hell are you doin?!?! Stammered breath and tears i stutter out sum dude chased me!! She dont believe me cuz i was a constant lil ? up.. boom boom boom this ? knockn on mama door!! Im screamin at her no granma dont open it!! Crying like a lil ? .. she gimme that look like i done did sumthin n the person at the door is bout to tell on me... she opens the door n im behind her scared shitless!! He hands my grandma my toy truck n cars n ? n says " i think he dropped these"!! She turns around at me wit the shaq face that @DWO uses as his avy.. like oh thanks takes them from the dude n before she closes the door me n the dude prolly a teenager make eye contact n bra when i say dis ? made the scariest fuckn deviant face ive ever seen!! And did the ball fist punchn the hand motion.. never seen him again granny passed not ever believing me... never went outside again round dere!! Think that was my first encounter wit sociopath
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time mom dukes n my pop seperated for a minute and we had to go back to the jects i was prolly 9 or so... and the first week i was there an old ass fat ugly lady was driving a ? up pontiac pulled up infront my building with wat i only assumed was her son in the passenger seat, never seen either of them anywhere b4.. im on the porch/stoop and he points out the passenger window at me like he's literally hangin out the window and i heard his loud ass mama or whoeva she was say ."well is that him or not" he aint answer,just jumped out da whip and started a full sprint towards my stoop.. dis ? was FAAAST.. by time i turned around and got up the project hallway stairs to my mommas door i hear him flyng up the stairs.. i bust in the crib n momma gone but granny home n she just look at me like im crazy as i hastily lock the door crying n sweatn n ? ... Never forget she said Lil Al what in the hell are you doin?!?! Stammered breath and tears i stutter out sum dude chased me!! She dont believe me cuz i was a constant lil ? up.. boom boom boom this ? knockn on mama door!! Im screamin at her no granma dont open it!! Crying like a lil ? .. she gimme that look like i done did sumthin n the person at the door is bout to tell on me... she opens the door n im behind her scared shitless!! He hands my grandma my toy truck n cars n ? n says " i think he dropped these"!! She turns around at me wit the shaq face that @DWO uses as his avy.. like oh thanks takes them from the dude n before she closes the door me n the dude prolly a teenager make eye contact n bra when i say dis ? made the scariest fuckn deviant face ive ever seen!! And did the ball fist punchn the hand motion.. never seen him again granny passed not ever believing me... never went outside again round dere!! Think that was my first encounter wit sociopath

You had the hood Ramsay Bolton on your bumper my G. That's some scary ?
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    One time I was with a couple friends high on mushrooms and we were walking through these bike trails for like 6 hours. We were on the way home and decided to take a shortcut through this dirt trail. It was like 3 in the morning aND pretty dark out. We stopped to smoke some weed. Heard cracking through the trees. I look down the trail and all I can see is trees but just barely.

In between these trees I saw something move. I was so high that I wasn't sure if I could see a moose, but it definitely looked like moose legs in between the trees. Then I saw a leg move again but I couldn't make out a body due to the darkness and whatnot. I yell moose!! Then we start running away from it. We ran full speed laughing our ? off because we weren't sure if there really was a moose or not.

Get a good distance away and decide to keep going down the same path, just very slowly. What should have took us an hour of walking turned into 3 hours because of how slow we were going. Finally get to the opening of the neighborhood and look to our right. Big ass full grown bull moose literally 6 ft away from us. Full antlers and all that. Just stares at us and we are frozen still. Luckily we just slowly backed off of it and it didn't charge us but it was pretty ? scary.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Another time, in that same bike trail area, there is a golf course hidden away back there. It was maybe you 1am and we went there and played some disc golf. Walking to the next hole we saw a golf cart. We were ? , so naturally we go to it and discover the key to my garage door fit in the ignition. We started it up and started driving around. We were driving it back to the first hole by the parking lot and noticed a cop parked there looking right at us. We freeze in silence then my friend who was standing on the back of the car says "? this I'm out!". At the same time, we all get off the cart and take off running into the woods. Had to run through a creek and all that. Got to a bike trail and could see the road and there was literally maybe 6 cops parked setting up a perimeter on the road. We ran through this tunnel below that road and made it to the other side. One of my friends was ? anyway because his car was in the parking lot of the course. The 3 of us formed a plan and just turned ourselves in. Cops were huge ? and charged us with theft of a vehicle and possession and trespassing. I could have gotten away fine but it would have been a total ? move to my friend who's car was there so I figured I would go with him so he wasn't the only one that got ? over. Cops ended up losing my ID and my house keys.
  • Lou Cypher
    Options
    Then when I was 15. At that same ? golf course. Me and a bunch of friends were drinking there. Was 2am or so. I had some x pills in my wallet that got crushed up cuz I sat on them over and over. I let my friend know and we lined them out. Snorted a couple, turned around and there were 2 cops in the parking lot. Snorted the last of it then jumped over the railing and 10 of us ran down this giant hill towards the trails. We all started running and eventually had to go off trail through this marshy area because cops were parked at every exit we ran by. Had to of ran 3 miles or so, thought I was going to have a heart attack. Got through the marsh and ended up at the University campus. University police saw us and started coming after us. We ran through people's backyards and through alleyways to a trailer park we knew somebody that lived in. At this time we all split up and I was only with one other person. Ended up waking our friend up and made them give us a ride home lol.
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

That's part of what put it all into perspective for me. ? was all fun and games up to that point. When you runnin at top speed through the hoodiest-hood at 3am with a cop bussin shots at you the ? ain't fun no more.

Two months prior to that I was in college. The next morning I was going to punch the clock at my cushy ass job sellin car stereos and alarms at one of the biggest chains in Detroit. In fact, that's where I met Reg; he was one of my customers. I spent just under a month slangin here and there and was done.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We were about 10 or 11. All that summer we been terrorizing the neighborhood playing nicky nicky nine doors. This one old white dude named gamora would never open his door no matter how hard we kicked that ? . So its the last weekend before school starts so we on the block plotting. We get a shopping cart and fill that ? with yellow pages, rocks and any heavy ? we can find, we take that ? up in the elevator roll that ? up and damn near breakdown that mans door. This time he comes out but he got a big ass hunting rifle. We take off down the stairs running and he coming down behind us. My townhouse was right there so I ran my black ass home...

and I aint never ran so fast in my gotdamn life...

I could hear someone's momma cussing out gamora so I go upstairs to look out my window and gamora old ass getting stomped out by all the block ? . Apparently the gun was a model. Never saw old gamora again.

• yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Back in HS me and my homie went out Montgomery County to steal bikes out these clueless mfers that would leave their garages open all night long cuz they thought the community was 'safe'..

So we parked at the entrance of a cul de sac hopped out and hit a few garages..had bout 3 bikes but got greedy and walked deeper into the neighborhood. So we hit this one house garage door was wide open. It's pitch black, no street lights, nothing. So my homie goes in the garage and I stand at the driveway to look out. Five seconds later homie comes running out and says to me..'RUN!'

All I know is some flood lights came on and a pit bull comes running out the garage after my homie, followed by a ? dude in a wife beater..

And you already know the rest..
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So im with my cousins and they live in the projects. Its late at night and we walking home thru the jungle. I hear "There go them ? right there...."

..and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life.'
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options
    ive never ran in my life. ? that. im lazy.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hmmmm....I use to wear pig tails an big bell bottoms..an pretend to skate board....so I'm walking down the street a guy calls me over he get in a dispute with the others ...the guy hits him like he was throwing a baseball ....I back away slowly they say no ride for ya dog...I say im just trying to help u
    Because behind you they is a guy with a gun.....them ? looked.....
    I never ran so fast in my mother ? life...dem ? chased me for miles thru parking lots apartment complexs...i was so shook i didn't even tell my parents.. I might have peeed myself...heart beating fast an ?
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    edited July 2016
    Options
    One night when I was like 13 or 14 I was on Shattuck in Berkeley with my homeboy that lived out there.

Parts of Berkeley then were like a mini Oakland and you especially had to watch out for dudes robbing on the streets.

My homeboy was fat and didn't think anything would happen to us being out at 1am. Told me I was too paranoid from living in the hood in SF.

Sure enough, see like 5-8 dudes a few blocks away from us as we are walking back to his house. I tell my homeboy and he was like nah it's all good. After he said that, the jackboys started yelling at us to come towards them, and when we ignored them, they naturally started charging at us.

I took off running, and maybe 10 seconds later looked over my shoulder.

And aint never seen someone run so ? slow in my life.

I told homie to hustle up and his fat ass said I cant.

I told him I was gonna leave him as we hit a corner. That didn't work, but when we heard a shotgun go off a few seconds later...

I ain't ever seen someone that fat run so ? fast in my life
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options
    Hmmmm....I use to wear pig tails an big bell bottoms..an pretend to skate board....so I'm walking down the street a guy calls me over he get in a dispute with the others ...the guy hits him like he was throwing a baseball ....I back away slowly they say no ride for ya dog...I say im just trying to help u
    I never ran so fast in my mother ? life...dem ? chased me for miles thru parking lots apartment complexs...i was so shook i didn't even tell my parents.. I might have peeed myself...heart beating fast an ?

LMAO why did you include this info
  • blackgod813
    Options

I want to paint a picture
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    Options

I want to paint a picture

Right on my dude. The impact of the story hits me way harder when I think of your pant cuffs fluttering in the wind as you run for your life
  • matches malone
    matches malone Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

235952_full.jpg
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Options

pzmp74545g45.jpeg

+

27rv5oc5eyi0.jpeg

=

@blackgod813
  • blackgod813
    Options
    charles2 wrote: »

pzmp74545g45.jpeg

+

z4otafxv5lcn.jpeg

=

@blackgod813

Actually yes but no hair on the side
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HafBayked wrote: »
    back in the ratchet life days......me and the homie decide to hit the weedman's crib while he was gone.....walked over there (literally like 2 streets over) and went around back.....the ? window is open and im thinkin this ? is too easy sumn aint right.....but we get in and my boy goes and starts unpluggin electronics and all kinda ? he know we cant carry.....im lookin for cash and dope.....after a while of not finding ? im like we gotta go, and hop back out the window....he hands me a dvd player and PS out the window and then starts to climb out....he gets halfway out and all of a sudden we hear a womans voice yell "Get yo ass outta here!" and 2 shots go off.....
    '..and I ain't never ran so gotdamn fast in my life.'

my boys lil short ass passed me up and I swear I took off before him lol

cold part is I still ? wit ol boy til this day....always got it on my mind when Im around tho

@HafBayked where was this?