Video.. Rep. Steve King: What Other 'Subgroup' Gave More To Civilization Than White People…

13»

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The_Jackal wrote: »
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    The only things that white people have solely contributed to society are world wars, debt-based financial systems, manmade viruses and homosexuality tbh

Oh, and the worst form of slavery known to man

I agree with everything beside those two. Homosexuality and slavery has been practiced throughout the whole world.
    Even when Europeans came to Africa the slave trade was relatively small but that high demand of slaves blew it completly out of proportions amd irrevocably changed Africa. Even today Africa total population is still believed to be lower then press Europe contact. That's ? insane.

Greek men banging eachother was the first instance of homosexuality in recorded history. So yes, white people invented it as far as I'm concerned

And I didn't say white people invented slavery. I said they invented the worst form of slavery known to man, which is a historical fact
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only things that white people have solely contributed to society are world wars, debt-based financial systems, manmade viruses and homosexuality tbh

I agree with everything beside those two. Homosexuality and slavery has been practiced throughout the whole world.
    Even when Europeans came to Africa the slave trade was relatively small but that high demand of slaves blew it completly out of proportions amd irrevocably changed Africa. Even today Africa total population is still believed to be lower then press Europe contact. That's ? insane.

Greek men banging eachother was the first instance of homosexuality in recorded history. So yes, white people invented it as far as I'm concerned

And I didn't say white people invented slavery. I said they invented the worst form of slavery known to man, which is a historical fact

No that first part just means it's the first WRITTEN form of it. You understand that for the majority of history humankind in general history wasn't written at all and that still doesn't explain homosexuality in Africa and Asia, which until recent history was very isolated from the Europeans. Epically in Africa where traditions and stories were mainly passed down ? .

As far as you second part it's a mistrust. Slavery has always been a horrible ordeal in every society with it being based on the belief of superiority, the only real difference is the buttfuckingly extremity Europeans went in their savage conquest of the new world
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Instances of homosexuality in Africa before the coming of outsiders is rare as ? .

Not saying it never happened but the prevalence of it was not very high
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zzombie wrote: »
    Instances of homosexuality in Africa before the coming of outsiders is rare as ? .

Not saying it never happened but the prevalence of it was not very high

I'm not saying it was happening all ? nilly, just that if you think ? only happened in Europe before it spread is wrong, and that other cultures practiced it
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

No that first part just means it's the first WRITTEN form of it. You understand that for the majority of history humankind in general history wasn't written at all and that still doesn't explain homosexuality in Africa and Asia, which until recent history was very isolated from the Europeans. Epically in Africa where traditions and stories were mainly passed down ? .

As far as you second part it's a mistrust. Slavery has always been a horrible ordeal in every society with it being based on the belief of superiority, the only real difference is the buttfuckingly extremity Europeans went in their savage conquest of the new world

Well if you wanna believe in whatever happening before there's proof of it actually happening then that's on you

@bold: once again incorrect. I'm sure I've had to repeat this exact same thing on these forums at least 14 times now but the Transatlantic slave trade was the worst in human history PERIOD.

This is for many reasons. Up until the Transatlantic slave trade, slavery WORLDWIDE, had only been used in 2 specific cases. PoWs were slaves UNTIL THEY SERVED THEIR TERM OR WERE FREED, and slavery was used as a tool to pay off debt, ONCE AGAIN, WITH SAID DEBTOR AGAIN BEING RELEASED AFTER THEIR DEBT WAS PAID

Europeans were the FIRST IN HISTORY to decree that not only are YOU a slave, your KIDS, and your KID'S KIDS, and your KID'S KID'S KIDS are ALSO slaves

Europeans were also the FIRST IN KNOWN HISTORY to GROW THEIR OWN SLAVES. After the Transatlantic slave trade stopped white people created specific plantations where they made slaves ? each other and have kids in order to grow more slaves. ON TOP OF THAT, they would make the slaves ? and impregnate their own relatives

The "buck-breaking" homosexual behavior also

Europeans were also the first people in history to limit what FREE BLACK MEN COULD DO based on how closely they're related to the last slave in their family

So I repeat, white people created the worst form of slavery in human history. Recorded human history at the very least

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And they or the government still won't acknowledge slavery as a crime, they just tell us to get over it like we still haven't been getting resistance ever since. Then they have the nerve to wonder why a lot of us are ? off.
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Like, how would you feel if someone forced you out of your home to come build one for them, for free and while they chill the whole time, then get told that you're not allowed on the property ever while they take credit for building the house and leaving you assed out with nowhere to sleep? ? , I built this house.
  • 25centsandwich
    25centsandwich Members Posts: 456 ✭✭✭
    Lol, fair minded republicans gotta be steamed at this...why would a high profile politician say this lol?

Like i said in the politics thread, these thinly veiled racist congressman and senators are destroying their party...they are essentially trading short term old fear based caucasian votes now for a whole generation of new votes in the future...

Soon there won't be a time where a white person won't personally know a person of color...so why continue to pander to a bygone demographic?

Eventually when they get roasted in the national election just based off minority vote...the libetarians and moderates are gonna finally get together and boot the social extremists out the party...
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    texas409 wrote: »
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    lol this guy is the most openly racist member of congress

he tried to block Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill last month

KingOfficeKCAU.jpg

..........................................................................^^^^^^^ - Confederate Flag on his desk and he's not from the South.............

id bet money that he has ties to white supremacist groups. The signs are all there

I wouldn't put any level of racism past this dude. If I'm POTUS, i'm telling Secret Service to keep that muhfucka away from me.

"Just last week, King defended keeping a Confederate flag on his office desk, saying that his critics don’t understand the “real history of the Civil War” and the fact that only a “small part of it was about slavery.” He once falsely claimed that President Obama had “apologized to Africa for slavery” when in fact “there’s nothing for us to apologize for,” and promoted the racist birther conspiracy theory."

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/steve-king-history-racism
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

Some Greeks were biracial, they find African genetics in Greek populations.

Funny those who trained in Egypt were against homosexuality in their schools they erected in Greece compared to the general populace.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, fair minded republicans gotta be steamed at this...why would a high profile politician say this lol?

Like i said in the politics thread, these thinly veiled racist congressman and senators are destroying their party...they are essentially trading short term old fear based caucasian votes now for a whole generation of new votes in the future...

Soon there won't be a time where a white person won't personally know a person of color...so why continue to pander to a bygone demographic?

Eventually when they get roasted in the national election just based off minority vote...the libetarians and moderates are gonna finally get together and boot the social extremists out the party...

tumblr_lga3dhH3OH1qccbu9o1_r1_500.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    gns wrote: »

tumblr_lga3dhH3OH1qccbu9o1_r1_500.gif?w=480&h=480&fit=clip

There are some, but even still, while i find this small vocal group of them fine most of the time (the very small handful there is), usually theyre too cold and disconnected to fully agree with.

There is a strong lack of sympathy and empathy from conservative republicans, and its disturbing. Even when democratic "lefties" are being dumb as cow ? , at least i know they care about me as a human, and are not just calculating me into the populace.

Edit. Well i guess they bolded isnt exactly correct. Hillary. LOL. My buzz is kicking in. haha