Texas Lt. Governor Says AG Should Investigate Black Lives Matter...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/dan-patrick-investigate-black-lives-matter
Texas Lt. Governor Says AG Should Investigate Black Lives Matter

During a Tuesday interview on CNN, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick (R) said that he would "absolutely" want the attorney general to investigate the Black Lives Matter movement.

He said he agreed with Donald Trump's Monday night comments on Fox News, when the Republican candidate said that he would discuss the group with his attorney general if elected president.

Patrick has been critical of the Black Lives Matter movement, earlier this month blaming the deadly shooting of police officers in Dallas on anti-police rhetoric and Black Lives Matter protests. And he was critical again on Tuesday.

"We know we have a distrust in the black community of police. We know that there are some police officers who need to be replaced. And police forces want to remove those people as well," Patrick said on CNN. "But before we can sit down at a table and have unity, we have to stop having protesters chanting '? the cops.'"

He then launched into bashing President Obama, who he confronted at a town hall last week, telling Obama that he does not fully support the police.

"The President has to speak out against that and the President needs to stop inviting people to the White House who say they want to ? cops," Patrick said Tuesday, not specifying what White House guest he was referring to.

Comments

• obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That ? was poppin ? at the townhall meeting. They be getting real jazzy at the mouth with a sitting president. Scumbags
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every Black organization gets investigated officially and unofficially.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @ these people. They basically invent this idea that BLM is a terrorist organization and then demand that they be investigated. How does the work? Can I call him a mass murder because of all the people TX executes and then demand that the AG investigate him?
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Funny that theyre trying to use the same tactics they used against the black panthers, now with BLM.

There is nothing to even investigate. It has no central power, and its message is on a ? WEBSITE. Its not hidden. You dont have to infiltrate BLM to understand whats going on. Just go to the website, and open a few twitter tabs of popular twitter hashtags related to the group, and watch.

I also call ? on officers trying to relieve bad officers. When they do, they are met with harassment. There are literally like 5 cases off the top of my head of WHITE officers saying ? this, this is wrong, and then getting ? over, and fired for it. What has Obama done for those officers???

Not a ? damn ? thing.

Lets not forget the white Alabama officers who tried to fight against bad cops, and NOTHING got done until recently, and even still no charges. Just another fufu investigation by a likely undercover racist ? .

http://henrycountyreport.com/blog/2015/12/01/leaked-documents-reveal-dothan-police-department-planted-drugs-on-young-black-men-for-years-district-attorney-doug-valeska-complicit/

Dont sit here and ? tell me that we need to investigate BLM, when you have elected officials, politicans, citizens and officers who havent been held accountable for decades. I so much as sneeze on a 45 year old white ? , and im charged with assault.

? you!! I might not agree with everything BLM in total (partial. i get the original point), wont agree with randoms who say hateful ? and hashtag BLM because they dont know what its truly about, but dont try to once again silence black voices because the white folks are feeling uncomfortable.

OH LAWWWD. People gonna make the black militant come out in me. Im just trying to be all for the human species, and keep it moving, but ? ? .

Racism is worse than cancer in your ? for the human species. It seriously is. The worst creation ever. Jesus ? Christ.

? ? DAMN!!
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did y'all see the first night of the convention?

They had two black speakers and just used those monkeys to berate black people with no black people in the crowd.

• Mister B.
    Mister B. Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next level cacery is afoot.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Dan Patrick is a ?

So is Ken Paxton

And Greg Abbott

Unfortunately ... None of this surprises me at all
  • Vellum
    Copper wrote: »
    Did y'all see the first night of the convention?

They had two black speakers and just used those monkeys to berate black people with no black people in the crowd.

Dont call them monkeys. Thats the racist mans slang towards us. I did see though.

I laughed that the "muslims for trump" guy got chanted "NO ISLAM" during prayer before getting booted at the RNC. Just a friendly reminder to that sellout, there are millions of people like that man that dont want you integrating into their political group, dont trust you, and dont like you.

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Try making it past two minutes of this video

https://youtu.be/Ic6PKRc5nHo

And tell me that's not a munkey ass ?
  • Vellum
    Don King is still alive? LOL
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Copper wrote: »
    Try making it past two minutes of this video

https://youtu.be/Ic6PKRc5nHo

And tell me that's not a munkey ass ?

Stealing money from black fighters wasn't enough, huh?