Xbox one S

Options
Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Members Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aaaaaaaaaaand this is the last generation I buy a system before year four. This is complete ? ? , but I can't say I didn't see it. I didn't buy the PS4 yet because I wondered if Sony would revamp as usual.

Smh@me waiting two years and still ending up being part of the building fund crowd.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Aaaaaaaaaaand this is the last generation I buy a system before year four. This is complete ? ? , but I can't say I didn't see it. I didn't buy the PS4 yet because I wondered if Sony would revamp as usual.

Smh@me waiting two years and still ending up being part of the building fund crowd.

So did you buy an xbox one recently or something?
  • KNiGHTS
    Options

I held off until Halo 5 dropped and got that special edition one. Game was ass and now I'm sitting here with a 4K TV and these ? dropping a unit that is built for that UHD life. I could've waited and been straight.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I held off until Halo 5 dropped and got that special edition one. Game was ass and now I'm sitting here with a 4K TV and these ? dropping a unit that is built for that UHD life. I could've waited and been straight.

And every Xbox game will be on PC from now on lol Xbox owners lost real bad.
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options

How is that a lost when you can play either on your XBOX or laptop if you're not at home while still being able to use the XBOX One controller?
  • ZydecoShawty
    ZydecoShawty Members Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Damn
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no one copping that ?
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You can't play games in 4K on the new one coming out. And there's already rumors of another Xbox coming out this one.
  • KNiGHTS
    Options

How is that a lost when you can play either on your XBOX or laptop if you're not at home while still being able to use the XBOX One controller?

It's a loss when my desktop can literally play ANY game out, and I've had dump access since 04. Shout out my mIRC heads from back in the day. Means I literally spent $500 on ? I could play for free. The L is tremendous I'm taking in here.
  • VulcanRaven
    edited June 2016
    Options

It's a loss because the Xbox is irrelevant now and all the people naming exclusive games as the reason why they own one just got dookied on by their savior Phil Spencer lol. This guy constantly lied to Xbox owners and then threw the brand under the bus to push Windows 10. Now all games on Xbox are on better hardware whether it be PS4 or PC. Why buy an Xbox when you could save money playing it on the PC? Most people have PCs that are capable of running these games today. I would be ? if I bought that console and now all the games can be played without it. Only diehard Xbox fanboys would still go to bat for it now.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's a loss because the Xbox is irrelevant now and all the people naming exclusive games as the reason why they own one just got dookied on by their savior Phil Spencer lol. This guy constantly lied to Xbox owners and then threw the brand under the bus to push Windows 10. Now all games on Xbox are on better hardware whether it be PS4 or PC. Why buy an Xbox when you could save money playing it on the PC? Most people have PCs that are capable of running these games today. I would be ? if I bought that console and now all the games can be played without it. Only diehard Xbox fanboys would still go to bat for it now.

Keep fighting the good fight
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Word? Break this down champ.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Break down = Xbox games on PC means Xbox is just an over sized paper weight that has media functionality.
  • Thereal_ba
    Thereal_ba Members Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Options
    This Gtx 1080,6700 i7 >>any console

Glad I switched back to pc
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's a loss when my desktop can literally play ANY game out, and I've had dump access since 04. Shout out my mIRC heads from back in the day. Means I literally spent $500 on ? I could play for free. The L is tremendous I'm taking in here.

@KNiGHTS What's dump access?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thereal_ba wrote: »
    This Gtx 1080,6700 i7 >>any console

Glad I switched back to pc

Have funnnnnn!!!
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Break down = Xbox games on PC means Xbox is just an over sized paper weight that has media functionality.

That would only make sense if every single Xbox owner had a gaming PC. You're an odd dude.
  • Da12RespectA
    Da12RespectA Members Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PC can't play every Xbox game. Y'all ? buggin. The Scorpio is worth the wait imo. I'm also pumped to see what sony has to offer with neo. Whoever knock either system is crazy because it's great games on both including pc.
  • qawshun
    qawshun Members Posts: 9,138 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    From what I've read that 2017 xbox is wilin and it's too late for Sony to switch up to compete, the next 2-3 yrs should be interesting
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like playing on console because I can play more comfortable than playing on a PC
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Scorpio needs to hurry the ? and come out. Microsoft better have a decent trade in discount for the OG Xbox One users they ? over.
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this will be the last generation of x box
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    zzombie wrote: »
    this will be the last generation of x box

The Scorpio is the next gen you just don't see it yet.