PLEASE STOP BUYING SEASON PASSES AND D.L.C BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!

Options
1235»

Comments

• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Can't tell someone how to run their business.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    willhustle wrote: »
    LOL I knew street fighter 5 was gonna be ? . Not exactly what I said was gonna happen but I was still right for the most part. Capcom tried to be slick with it this time around and the sheep still aint noticed the screw job. This guy basically explains it all.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWWw7-QOviQ[/video]

FOR PEOPLE TOO SLOW TO FIGURE OUT THE SLICK ? CAPCOM PULLED:

DLC is "free" now because IT'S CONTENT THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE GAME ALREADY AND THEY'RE JUST RELEASING IT IN PIECES FOR FREE! But it aint free.......................BECAUSE YOU ALREADY PAID FOR IT!!!!

So this is what gaming has come to now? They treating a fighting like an RPG now lol!!!!!

That video pretty much explain why I don't buy anything from Capcom unless it's Resident Evil. Before I saw the video I read the reviews from amazon because I was actually thinking about taking a chance and buying SF V. When I read different reviews stating there was no story mode I said forget it. No way a gaming company can justify consumers paying $60+ and no story mode/arcade isn't involved. Capcom should know better.

I'll explain it one more time. All the stuff that reviewers are complaining about not being in the game will be in the game. The game was released early, for pros and people who are content with just online play. If you don't fall into that category, that's cool, the game wasn't meant for you at launch. They gave a schedule for the updates more than a month before the game was released so people would know exactly what they were and weren't getting. Capcom has done some ? things in the past, but you can't fault them because people haven't been paying attention to something they wanted to buy.
  • Karl.
    Karl. Members Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just copped the Fallout 4 season pass. I know them dudes got value for money though.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    season passes and dlc are the worst. take battle front for instance a new dlc just drop which gave us a new map in jabbas palace and the outer rim a new game mode new weapons new heroes but that ? aint available for a week unless you have the season pass . I appreaciate gta online for giving us every thing free so the community wont be separated. this ? is just greed. I remember star wars battle front 2 on ps2 all maps heroes weapons and vehicles in game free all you had to do was unlock them through game play. this ? is just highway robbery. charging gamers an exta 5 dollars for a season pass or 9 dollars for a dlc.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Gta makes its money from the game sharks cards that's why they don't charge for gta online
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Gta makes its money from the game sharks cards that's why they don't charge for gta online

Them ? ain't even worth it.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Turfaholic wrote: »

it is to people who dont like grinding for in game currency and wanna just be able to buy ? with no issues
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    Turfaholic wrote: »

it is to people who dont like grinding for in game currency and wanna just be able to buy ? with no issues

AKA "casual gamers".
    Still no excuse for a damn game that sold over a milli and a multi-million/billion dollar company. ? is greed and trickery when it comes down to it. You can count on one hand the companies that actually do D.L.C right now at days.

• willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bought The Division two weeks ago for half price and I'm glad I didn't buy the Gold edition. I haven't been able to really get into the game and I think I'm probably going to flip it towards Uncharted 4.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    After finally playing GTA online I gotta say their free DLC model is meh as ? , everything is overpriced to push consumers to buy shark cards. I prefer to pay for an update and have things much easier to unlock.
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    thats why me and my friends were exploiting the ? out of gta early on after they nerfed the payouts, that car selling trick netted us millions and was enough to fly under the radar of people pulling 50 mil+. The grind they put on the money is one of the worst aspects of the online that im glad i dont deal with