Hol up, yall know Hilary Clinton and Donald Trump are related?

13»

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    xxCivicxx wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Conspiracy theories exist because the truth is usually not as exciting. "Clinton is a lizard person" is much more intriguing than saying she's just a boring politician. Hell. They still have shows on right now trying to prove Big Foots existence when the person admitted to it being a hoax a long time ago. People enjoy being blissfully ignorant.

Coincidentally,Trump's biggest support base is uneducated whites....
    No conspiracies usually exist when the official story doesn't add up. For example, 9/11. We ALL know that ? didn't add up and Bush was involved. But it doesn't take a blissfully ignorant conspiracy theorist to do their homework and ask simple questions

The issue with people "doing their homework" is that many people that subscribe to conspiracy theories usually get their info from questionable sources i.e. hood "documentaries", YouTube videos,random websites, etc. without any research done on the source supplying the information. The bulk of conspiracy theories have been debunked

They have a tendency to say "don't trust the media" while using media sources to prove their points

You definitely don't learn anything from any of the threads that you post in lol

You get all of your news from the same 5 families that own all mainstream media INCLUDING black media

I don't ever use the mainstream media to cite sources, this is yet another smugly ignorant statement of yours that doesn't even make sense

Like I keep saying on here, I don't understand how you domesticated simpletons can really sit here and blindly accept a false narrative from the same people and NEWS SOURCES that have told you multiple times that every black male killed by police was is and will continue to be a thug that deserved it

You can't even acknowledge the cognitive dissonance in your own head, that's how deep in denial you are

If you were up to date on the history of western countries and their relationship to Africa LIKE YOU SHOULD BE, you wouldn't even fix your fingers to try and defend the lies of the MSM

You got all of that from me saying its funny to use the same media some people say not to trust? If you can point how that statement says that it's OK to trust mainstream media 100% I'd love to see it

You don't have to specifically say it, you regurgitate everything they tell you to regurgitate and you don't do any intellectual research on your own

You make assumptions nearly every time you post. You have no way to factually back up what you're saying because you don't know what I read, research etc. You're stances tend to lie on the "you must agree 100% or you don't know anything" logic and that's really the best way to exemplify the free thought process you claim to champion so much
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Conspiracy theories exist because the truth is usually not as exciting. "Clinton is a lizard person" is much more intriguing than saying she's just a boring politician. Hell. They still have shows on right now trying to prove Big Foots existence when the person admitted to it being a hoax a long time ago. People enjoy being blissfully ignorant.

No conspiracies usually exist when the official story doesn't add up. For example, 9/11. We ALL know that ? didn't add up and Bush was involved. But it doesn't take a blissfully ignorant conspiracy theorist to do their homework and ask simple questions

The issue with people "doing their homework" is that many people that subscribe to conspiracy theories usually get their info from questionable sources i.e. hood "documentaries", YouTube videos,random websites, etc. without any research done on the source supplying the information. The bulk of conspiracy theories have been debunked

They have a tendency to say "don't trust the media" while using media sources to prove their points

You definitely don't learn anything from any of the threads that you post in lol

You get all of your news from the same 5 families that own all mainstream media INCLUDING black media

I don't ever use the mainstream media to cite sources, this is yet another smugly ignorant statement of yours that doesn't even make sense

Like I keep saying on here, I don't understand how you domesticated simpletons can really sit here and blindly accept a false narrative from the same people and NEWS SOURCES that have told you multiple times that every black male killed by police was is and will continue to be a thug that deserved it

You can't even acknowledge the cognitive dissonance in your own head, that's how deep in denial you are

If you were up to date on the history of western countries and their relationship to Africa LIKE YOU SHOULD BE, you wouldn't even fix your fingers to try and defend the lies of the MSM

You got all of that from me saying its funny to use the same media some people say not to trust? If you can point how that statement says that it's OK to trust mainstream media 100% I'd love to see it

You don't have to specifically say it, you regurgitate everything they tell you to regurgitate and you don't do any intellectual research on your own

You make assumptions nearly every time you post. You have no way to factually back up what you're saying because you don't know what I read, research etc. You're stances tend to lie on the "you must agree 100% or you don't know anything" logic and that's really the best way to exemplify the free thought process you claim to champion so much

Another nonsensical post from you

Anything I post I back up with facts period

You choose to ignore the history I present because you're not very smart
  • UglySnowflake
    UglySnowflake Members Posts: 157 ✭✭
    Trump is just supposed to get everyone to hate him so Hillary wins easy
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator

I just asked you for facts about what you said and you didn't give any....
  • xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just asked you for facts about what you said and you didn't give any....

Again you're confusing yourself but ok

What did you ask me about? How can I educate you
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

The bold statement is incorrect and it doesn't make sense

Can you name one of these "conspiracies" that have been "debunked"?

Why doesn't it make sense to u?? The magic bullet theory (jfk) has been debunked, Loch Ness, Bigfoot, the 9/11 "free fall" theory, etc. have all been proven to be untrue. If you'd done your "homework", u wouldn't have to ask which have been disproven. Now the issue is not to trust the main stream media because they're apart of the machine, right?? So what credible sources do u have that u trust?? I'll wait....

The bolded are absolutely untrue and I can tell that you don't even understand the words you just typed

Just like a disingenuous pseudo-intellectual throw in non sequitur and hyperbole because you think it make you seem smarter

Come into the 9/11 thread this year if you wanna be educated so that you're not speaking on things that you don't comprehend

Also, I dare you to start a JFK thread lmao

Do it to yourself if you want to
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DwKK4rkeEM

So I ask u to verify sources that back up your ? claims and u post a YouTube video?? Lmao yeah, u got it bruh. I'm a pseudo-intellectual but you getting your knowledge from other conspiracy theorists. Genius level. I forgot this was the IC. Carry on...