? haircuts..

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KamPushMe wrote: »
    Just yesterday I got to my ? cut and son pushed my ? back

Never switch barbers no matter what b smh

Now I gotta wear hats for at least a month

There's a special place in hell for barbers that push your ? back miles behind your natural line.

I just let my sides go natural because of this.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a fade till like 9th grade. Came to school wit a Ceasar and a ? was like "damn, bout time ? ..? ain't rock fades in fo five years"..

I get stuck on styles

I guess I'm out of the loop because I didn't know fades were not a thing anymore I still be rocking em smh

The fade will never die. Get mine touched up every couple weeks.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    I once got a haircut by a white woman because it was $5. Being frugal, this was a good deal. She didn't give me a lineup or brush off the hair that she cut off and landed on my clothes.

Had to go to another barber and got laughed at.

Even worse than a bad haircut is waiting 3 hours for your turn and constantly being told you're next. Cut my own hair now.

hate dealing with ? like this. my barber is terrible with this ? . I call this ? and schedule times and STILL have to wait 2 hours for this ? smmfh

how'd you learn how to cut your own hair? I got clippers and outliners but Im scared of ? my ? up so I never did tried it but I think its time

I watched YouTube videos for 2 days straight and practiced with the clipper mimicking the movements they were doing. Get yourself a hand held mirror and windex your bathroom mirror.

When I finally started I used white mascara to draw the outline of where I should edge up my hair. I have an afro so I didn't care about the result. If it got messed up I would take the blame and bald my head. I trimmed most of my hair until I forgot to put the guard back on the clippers and the hair was uneven.

So I cut my afro off and went Tupac bald for a while. Have my afro back now.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had my hairline pushed back since January last year.
  • PatternGang
    PatternGang Members Posts: 225
    1 thing i will say is Stews haircut and hairline is flawless dude get's the perfect shape up's

And i can admit this because i ain't a hater i may not like him but i always spit the realness and truth

Just like i wasn't lying about his dad being bald he really is bald this a fact
  • KingFreeman
    Just let this whiteboy with long ass hair go ahead of me just to see which way this ? go. I'm intrigued. The fade can wait.

Whiteboy talking too much already tho. I hope my ? ? his head up.
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    if I ever get a hold of this game i'm ? up tapelines and putting all kinds of patches in ? heads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD7BMd_lwcg

@TonyDubbz
  • KingFreeman
    He did white boy a solid. Too bad.
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This episode of blackish brought back so many bad memories. I was in JR High and went to the barbershop. The owner was older and no one ever went to him except his older clients. When I went in he was the only barber there. I wanted to leave but moms made me stay.?i should've did something regular but I wanted to get a gumby but he didn't know what I was talking about so i described it to him . My hair came out very similar to this l18xhazpf7ux.jpeg

Dawg I got torn to pieces for pretty much the rest of the school year

That was the best episode, the funniest anyway.
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once got a haircut by a white woman because it was $5. Being frugal, this was a good deal. She didn't give me a lineup or brush off the hair that she cut off and landed on my clothes.

Even worse than a bad haircut is waiting 3 hours for your turn and constantly being told you're next. Cut my own hair now.

Never got my ? cut by a female

No ?
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Went to this barbershop I no longer f*** wit to get a cut.

Cot damn muthafucca barber seem like he was cutting my hair, AND my flesh. Clippers he had was by far the worse I ever felt. On top of that, this muthafucca was pressing those s*** down on my skull as he was cutting my hair.

When he was lining me up, I can feel the clippers cutting/burning my skin. So of course you know afterwards when he was, he gotta hit you wit the alcohol. Not just any kind. That CVS, sulfuric acid type alcohol that damn brought tears to my eyes b/c of the pain. It hurt so bad, as I stood up, I almost stumbled and had to catch myself. Worse experience ever.

? barely showed me how the haircut looked wit the mirror, b/c he kept tilting it up. I just wanted to leave. Paid his azzz...smh...then bounced. Got home and this ? had my mustache ALLLLL THE WAY uneven.

g9hvpgd8xwxe.png

Back a couple more times. But every time I came back and he was there, I told him I'll wait for the other barber. F*** DIAMOND CUTZ!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    Mann, it was the night before the first day of school, I think I was starting the 5th grade. My older sis cut my ? , she was doing aight too, but the ? clippers broke 3/4ths of the way in. I had to go to school lookin this

50faa8d9acf2c7f5dca08da2f7a1bcc2.jpg

I cried like a ? that night

REAL...? ...FUCCIN...TEARS!!!

v3kvy6b1zpb7.jpg
  • Fly society513
    Fly society513 Members Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aryeh_Tsaddiq was that at bills barbershop on Montgomery rd?
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aryeh_Tsaddiq was that at bills barbershop on Montgomery rd?

You already know bruh
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finally gonna get my ? cut today. It's been month and it looks like my hairline is level.
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude took the clippers to my widow's peak once. Never again. :'(

Next time had another dude in the same barbershop and I was getting nervous when he was getting around that area. Must've noticed because he said he wasn't gonna try to cut it like that. I stuck with that dude til i started doing my own hair.
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭

Never got my ? cut by a female

I know a fine ass chic that's get down with the clippers
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like my natural hairline so I make sure my barber works with it instead of trying to create a whole new line. I'm not a fan of having a crispy line up, I like my ? to look natural.

As long as my fade is on point, we good, and it always is.

I do my own beard though, because again, I like my natural beard line and don't like having my ? all crispy. I get rid of all the strays above where my beard line starts on my cheeks, and on my neck my beard starts about an inch above my adams apple. Then just trim the hairs on the bottom of the stache so they're not touching my upper lip and I'm good.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm finally gonna get my ? cut today. It's been month and it looks like my hairline is level.

Bruh, just go to the barber shop on Edmondson Ave in the shopping center. I've been going there since I was a kid..

Larry typically cuts my hair but he's only there like a weekend every month... That's when I go... He normally texts me when he gonna be in the shopping center...

Dude opened up his own shop in NC but he still get crazy money when he come to bmore zero so he still pops up
  • KamPushMe
    KamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »

Bruh, just go to the barber shop on Edmondson Ave in the shopping center. I've been going there since I was a kid..

Larry typically cuts my hair but he's only there like a weekend every month... That's when I go... He normally texts me when he gonna be in the shopping center...

Dude opened up his own shop in NC but he still get crazy money when he come to bmore zero so he still pops up

I'm be going to Picasso's. It's right across from security mall
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching YouTube videos on how to cut hair, imma finally give it a try
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Watching YouTube videos on how to cut hair, imma finally give it a try

..THAT'S HOW I LEARNED HOW TO DO A TAPER