Reason Interview: Turfaholic

Comments

• supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ That was written in the gym toilet room.

He aint ? . I wrote that in 2 min
  • supergangster
    I am flying to ST louiz in a few hours so I won't be online for a few days but if u want to fight me you knoow what I look like. Holla at me.
  • supergangster
    Chingy will perform in St louiz i'm gonna check it with my cousin ull see me there
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    "Stew got that long neck"

Keith Sweat!

Wayne TBE
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    @_Goldie_

There's safer alternatives to Lean. I know you back east so y'all don't have cannabis shops. But there's a product called THC syrup. Same affects as Lean. Less risk. This J-Diggs ? . Check the reviews.

https://youtu.be/vfkWDjxEN0U

http://ogdiggssyrup.com/phone/index.html

https://www.cannabisreports.com/edible-reports/qualitech/thc-syrup-og-diggs-500mg

I want to purchase this
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    SMH Turfaholic really thought Stew was gonna rob him. I've seen Stew he got a throat like a giraffe. He would be the easiest ? to choke

giraffe.png

& This ? scared leaving his mom with Stew.. Come on Turfa .. Do you got the same mother as Marshall Mathers?

1293597.jpg

tumblr_inline_noqd94hdi61rv74l4_500.gif

? kinda ? ass ? is this. ? stop observing me ?
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic Members Posts: 20,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am flying to ST louiz in a few hours so I won't be online for a few days but if u want to fight me you knoow what I look like. Holla at me.

Post a selfie and I'll apologize
  • Soloman_The_Wise
    Soloman_The_Wise Members Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    That "junkie music" ? gotta be the dumbest thing I've heard on here all year lol ? been making gettin high music for decades lol

Then this ? Beta quoted Troy Ave like the ? aint garbage lmaooooooo

Sincerely Smoking weed Music not the same as Junkie Music false equivalency here...
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Good read. Got a few laughs.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjEWgSbSb3I
    5th Letter- Where are you from?

Turfaholic- Iight, I'm from Pittsburg, CA. A small town in the Bay Area. About 30 minutes East east of Oakland. 45 minutes East of San Francisco.

5th Letter- What's life like out there?

Turfaholic- ? changed the 30 years I been on the planet. I used to see drug dealers wearing jerri curls shooting dice in the playgrounds as a kid. During my teens, all my friends were alcoholics and druggies. Now everybody is grown with kids of there own and trying to start up they own business. So you know, it comes with a little good and bad. The gentrification is real though. You can go to Wal-Mart and see a rich Asian, drive two blocks and got ? asking you to give up the shoes on ya feet. ? gets confusing at times.

5th Letter- How did seeing that affect you growing up

Turfaholic- ? caused split personality issues low-key. Like, In the latest 80s, early 90s Pittsburg was hit hard by the ? epidemic. Our D- Boys were driving to Oakland to get that work. Wasn't no real competition in the city because the town was so small. Half the town was grimey and strung out, then you could drive 5 minutes away to uptown. Uptown is where everybody who had that old money from World War 2 and Vietnam lived. ? a peaceful suburb. My mother eventually moved to uptown, while my father stayed in the grimey part. During the week I would be in the suburbs living peacefully with no worries. And during the weekend I would be in the hood with strung out Aunties and Uncles. So even today in my 30s there's always apart of me that wants to get married and do the right thing, work hard. Then there's always a part of me that just wants to do drugs, get ? , and ? random ? with no condom.

5th Letter- Did you get caught up in it?

Turfaholic-I dibbled and dabbled in it. Nothing too serious. My father used to be in the game. But on the wrong end of it. I can laugh at it now, but some of my earliest memories of my dad are going to rehab and counseling with him. Lol. As a kid, the one thing my dad put emphasis on was "Never do ? son". Lol. So that lightweight kept me away from drugs. Selling or using. I started smoking weed in high school. I used to get lifted. This is when California started getting real Frankenstein with the weed. So I pushed a few eighths here and there. Enough for lunch money. Then the hyphy movement kicked in. My gawd the hyphy movement. Started popping ? every weekend. For a good year. ? a bath/ shower with a woman is some goat ? . But once that phase was over I kinda chilled on the drug use.

5th Letter- If you don't mind answering what do you do for a living?

Turfaholic- I do security. Last year I was doing security for hotels on the Las Vegas strip. Now I'm doing security in the projects.

5th Letter- How is that like?

Turfaholic- It's coo. I've met alot allot of celebrities and gotten into alot of events for free working security on the strip. Got into the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight for free. Billboard awards. EDC. All kinda ? . That Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight brought the ? from all over out though. Working in the projects isn't as fun, but it comes with a little more prestige and opens up the door to better opportunities. But I deal with ? like Mexican dumpster divers talking ? ? in Spanish. I hate that ? . I should've stayed my ass in school

5th Letter- What made you move to Vegas?

Turfaholic- I left the Bay to join the Army. I was too head strong for that ? . Plus I was a cook, so I was mostly in the kitchen and hardly got to know my unit. Didn't really adjust to people I didn't know having so much control over my life. So that ? didn't last long. Got booted out. Figured it was time to enjoy life a little bit. Left Texas and came to Vegas. But I want to thank ? for NY though. Baddest ? I smashed out here was from the LES. Bad Puerto Rican ? . Crazy as ? though. How yall ? back east deal with that ? ?

5th Letter- How is life in Vegas?

Turfaholic- ? fantastic. There's always something to do. Females to smash. Drugs to do. Shows and concerts to attend. Police got me by the ? right now though. This place lacks culture though. I'm not really a gambler. Las Vegas is little California. So many people I went to school with moving out here. Getting ready to move into a luxury apartment next week. I love it here.

5th Letter- What are your early memories of hip hop?

Turfaholic- Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock "It Takes Two".That ? was a maaaaaajor vent as a kid. I used to spend alot of time with one of my older cousins. She was going through a domestic issue. Her and her boyfriends fighting reminded me of the guy and girl screaming on "It Takes Two". So I would just imagine that song to take me away from that ? . I was like 4 at the time. After that, ? dropping. I was 6. My introduction and understanding to the west coast music scene. It also helped spark my interest into 70's R&B.

5th Letter- Who are your favorite and least favorite rappers?

Turfaholic- My favorite rapper is Rydah J. Klyde. He's my hometown hero. He signed to Mac Dre before the hyphy movement really jumped off. One of the original guys signed to Thizz Ent. A guy Mac Dre was really rocking with tough before he got murdered. But I'm sure y'all have no clue who that is, so ima say my favorite commercial rapper is Snoop. His flow on ? is the smoothest flow I've heard in the genre.

5th Letter- What are your favorite albums?

Turfaholic- Good question.... they change with the seasons.
    My number 1 will always be 400 Degreez. Mannie Fresh production was crazy. Juvie penned a very versatile album. Remaining 4 in no particular order. ? , Love Below/ Speakerboxxx, Get Rich Or Die Trying, & R&G Rhythm & Gangsta.

5th Letter- Bay Area hip hop is an acquired taste what's your thoughts on people's disparaging remarks about your areas hip hop?

Turfaholic- It is what it is. We been dealing with it for awhile now. Most people give props to Mac Mall, Spice-1, Too $hort, and some times Uncle Earl. When the West was on top in the 90s the Bay area music scene only outlet to the world was only Jive and they didn't have clout like Ruthless and Death Row in L.A. so we didn't really get to shine that much. Pac died and besides Dre & Snoop the West went quiet. The Bay developed it's its own sound, but only Uncle Earl was the only one who was able to bring it to the masses. Mac Dre died, then magazines and MTVs came around. That's was during when all the Mac Dre clones was dropping 1,000 song a day. So people had to filter through the ? . So I understand. But I also have the vision to see our style was heavily bitten. California really started it's comeback with the Nu Boyz. That "You're a ? " song. Them were two L.A. kids making music to Bay Area sounding beats. So it went from being bitter to just recognizing that no matter what, we got a grasp on the culture. DJ Mustard got on using Bay Area sounding beats. Iggy Azealia hopped in the game using a Bay Area sounding beat. That "Fancy" song? Yeah that's a Bay Area beat. Even on the IC. Peezy Jenkins.....Peezy? That's Bay Area lingo. Mdizzle? Izzle? That's Bay Lingo. H to the Izzo, V to the izzay....bay lingo. So we here. Made or impression on The culture quietly. For the record, Drake sampled Too $hort on his new hit "For Free".

And he same Akinyele's ? me for free
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Lean and it's alternative... why are you ? promoting junkie ? ? Don't care if one is less harmful than the other, it's still some junkie ? . The drug culture is a ? up thing to be affiliated with.
  • Turfaholic
    Lean and it's alternative... why are you ? promoting junkie ? ? Don't care if one is less harmful than the other, it's still some junkie ? . The drug culture is a ? up thing to be affiliated with.

Cannabis vs Heroin bruh......

I don't even smoke like I used to. Smoking weed became a little too trendy and Frankensteinish for me. ? stopped having the same affect as when I was a teenager. Wasn't as enjoyable. But id much rather give info to people for healthier less risky alternatives. ? they do it in hospitals and rehabs. The marijuana culture can't really be labeled a junkie culture. If somebody seems like a junkie off weed, then that's just a ? ass person.
  • KnowReasonForPeace
    KnowReasonForPeace Members Posts: 2,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't even smoke like I used to. Smoking weed became a little too trendy and Frankensteinish for me. ? stopped having the same affect as when I was a teenager. Wasn't as enjoyable. But id much rather give info to people for healthier less risky alternatives. ? they do it in hospitals and rehabs. The marijuana culture can't really be labeled a junkie culture. If somebody seems like a junkie off weed, then that's just a ? ass person.

Appreciate the feedback.
  • Turfaholic

Appreciate the feedback.

Respect
  • Lurkristocrat
    Lurkristocrat Members Posts: 8,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol at this ? being an army cook and STILL Getting kicked out the army hahaha.

shoutout LES tho, my home.
  • RickyRich
    RickyRich Members Posts: 13,062 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stew wouldnt do ? .
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Members Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMFAO!!!! Sonnin' ? ....and for the record I ? with a couple of Kreayshawn's joints too. Everybody got opinions......? 'em!
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good interview
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and Turf had issues but we handled it like g's. He's actually a real ? .
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had that THC syrup. And no the feeling is nowhere near how lean feels like. Codiene is a ? and the high is completely different. It does have a high THC content and will get you high tho.The companies are just making money off the whole "syrup craze" that's it lol
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Popping oxies or hydros>>>>>>sipping drank
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Junkie ass ?
    Why you give a ? what another man's doing tho huh? If they ain't hurting you but just hurting theyselves why do it matter?
  • Turfaholic

Post a selfie and I'll apologize

@supergangster
  • BackInWhite
    BackInWhite Members Posts: 23,591 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junkie ass ?
    Why you give a ? what another man's doing tho huh? If they ain't hurting you but just hurting theyselves why do it matter?

Who said I gave a ? ?
    If you see a squirrel run across the street and say "look, a squirrel" do you give a ? about that squirrel?
    I'm just calling it how I see it
    All you pill poppin ass ? is junkies
    Cone ass ?