Video: Faux News Concludes That Nobody Should Be Offended by ‘All Lives Matter’

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcAAkJCwz_M

http://www.mediaite.com/online/outnumbered-hosts-conclude-that-nobody-should-be-offended-by-all-lives-matter/
Outnumbered Hosts Conclude That Nobody Should Be Offended by ‘All Lives Matter’

The hosts of Fox’s Outnumbered Monday afternoon argued that the phrase “All Lives Matter” was not controversial and shouldn’t be offensive to anyone.

The panel was responding to a story about a college student who was censured for posting a message online saying, “Forget #BlackLivesMatter, more like #AllLivesMatter.”

“I still don’t understand why saying ‘All Lives Matter’ is controversial,” Meghan McCain said, and took the opportunity to steer the discussion toward an anti-abortion argument. “I don’t understand why you can’t have empathy and understanding for the Black Lives Matter movement and also think that all lives everywhere, including by the way in the ? , also matter. I still don’t — It’s hard for me to understand why this is controversial.”

Monday’s guest Hashtag One Lucky Guy, conservative radio host David Webb, argued that Black Lives Matter was a “farce” and a “violent movement” predicated on an “outright lie.”

Kennedy added, “It is such a false argument. It’s so offensive to most people. Because when you say ‘All Lives Matter,’ what you are not intending to say, for most people, is black lives don’t matter, but that’s how it’s taken.”

Comments

• not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White people always on our nuts. Come up with you own ? slogans. Did someone trademark black lives matter? I'd make those cacs pay everytime they said it.
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nope
    i wont fall for the trap again
    not today satan
  • Stomp Johnson
    Stomp Johnson Members, Writer Posts: 3,623 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White folks wanna be victims soooooo bad.
  • _God_
    _God_ Members Posts: 6,396 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Well, context is everything. She was suspended for 50 days, and made to do all this idiotic sensitivity training because she said forget black lives matter, all lives matter, on facebook.

Even further context, is the student body, and head of it(a white guy) were the ones to suspend the girl, who appears to be arabic of some sort.

I disagree with the suspension. Just like i disagreed with the wnba getting all sensitive about BLM. You cant just start getting triggered, and lashing out like a child because someone has a different opinion than you.

She didnt say black people stink, and are lesser humans, ? your lives. She made her political and social statement that she wanted it to be about all lives, not what she perceives to just be a movement only focused on black lives.

The better thing to do would they sit down like adults and have a convo about it all, and maybe educate each other better on their view points ( I say maybe, because young people are generally too stupid and ideological to come to sensible middle grounds), than get triggered like morons, and punish those who oppose them.

You know who doesnt mind punishing people for opposing opinions? FASCIST.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the origin of "all lives matter" hashtag came in response to and in the shadow of "black lives matter" hashtag as some kind of PC rebuttal. the implication behind "all lives matter" is that all lives are treated fairly in this country regardless of skin color.
    That's why it catches backlash
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Fosheezy wrote: »
    the origin of "all lives matter" hashtag came in response to and in the shadow of "black lives matter" hashtag as some kind of PC rebuttal. the implication behind "all lives matter" is that all lives are treated fairly in this country regardless of skin color.
    That's why it catches backlash

Right on. I think a problem still has risen, that simply saying it is some implied racism if youre white, or if youre black, youre a sellout ? . Its really not that serious.

But for all the people who say all lives matter. I dont see a movement in support of it, but thats understandable. As it would just get drowned out in screams by people offended anyone would have such an opinion. So its not really even worth trying to start an all lives matter movement on the pavement.

There is still a large over simplification of the psychology of americans when it comes to prejudice, race, and irrational fear of people based on skin color. On both sides.This over simplification is drowning out actual good intellectual discourse that should happen, because peoples feelings are so easily hurt these days, and people would rather call someone a racist, then converse with them in an open forum. Not some 10 minutes of a screaming match on cnn or fox news.

Now instead of people unifying ideas to create something bigger and better, and stronger. They are reversing back to name calling back and forth, getting absolutely zero done.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Who gives a ? man? We are not even their audience
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Fox news ....."
    stopped reading ....
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME Members Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do we care?
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You secretly like Fox News, don't you, bruh?
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All lives do matter. Not all white cops are racist and not all black cops make things better. Its the manner in which u live your life, no matter your creed that puts value on your life. Every ethnicity has fukkk ups.
  • Kai
    Kai Members, Moderators Posts: 704 Regulator
    Well I guess that settles it then....

692.gif
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kai lol....wow really.
  • Lab Baby
    Lab Baby Members Posts: 8,154 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The woman in the thumbnail has a very dropkickable face.
  • Beech Oss Neega
    Beech Oss Neega Members Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so where tf is the #alllivesmatter crew when white folks get killed? That ? isn't even an actual movement, just a ? counter slogan
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    All Lives Matter is code for white lives matter. When has America truly cared about all lives besides their own?
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It came about in direct opposition to the sentiment "blacks lives do not matter". And it conflates the phrase "black lives matter" with "only black lives matter", often purposefully.