Seriously Weird questions for each other....

MizuryLillith
MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've seen, heard, and felt some seriously ? up ? .... how about you?
For example... Have you ever been so high you heard ? that wasn't there... Like full-on conversations?
Have you ever done anything like that sober?
Have you ever seen things change right in front of your eyes... Things like a bush turning into a spider plant? Straight stone cold sober...
Or faces emerging From Shadows?
Life's a trip... How was your voyage?

Comments

• HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One night I was posted up outside on mushrooms

I looked at a tree for a while, looked up in the sky

And the stars I saw formed into the shape of the tree I was looking at

I got stuck looking at that ? forever
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once saw a cloud formation of an Indian wit a feather on its head, and it's arm stretched out holding another feather
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I once walked into a laundromat and everything was in slow motion
  • MizuryLillith
    I once saw a cloud formation of an Indian wit a feather on its head, and it's arm stretched out holding another feather

That was me... if the feather was purple....
  • MizuryLillith
    edited August 2016

Ever seen that kinda ? straight....*?
    Kid you not. Stone cold sober one night... I keep hearing in my head "she really deserves it" I look up at the dark sky and there's some dudes junk. Not even like in a constellation either... no clouds or nuffin.
  • MizuryLillith
    edited August 2016

When I was in Amsterdam I was trippin on Mexican truffles... sat in the bathroom for like an hour staring at all the Aztec and Egyptian hieroglyphics on the walls.

*Tan walls lol
  • HerbalVaporCapers

Kid you not. Stone cold sober one night... I keep hearing in my head "she really deserves it" I look up at the dark sky and there's some dudes junk. Not even like in a constellation either... no clouds or nuffin.

Nah i haven't ever seen anything that wasn't there when I'm sober

Thank Allah

Definitely glad I haven't seen any ghost ? in the sky
  • MizuryLillith

Nah i haven't ever seen anything that wasn't there when I'm sober

Thank Allah

Definitely glad I haven't seen any ghost ? in the sky

Dead maybe.... ghost I don't think so....
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read a lot of Anne rice books, and I remember her once describing vampire vision, how everything is enhanced and one can lose hours stuck in the detergent isle just in pure bliss looking at the color combinations....

I've gotten that high twice. Both times I just got lost starting at colors... Freaking beautiful experiences
  • MizuryLillith
    DWO wrote: »
    I read a lot of Anne rice books, and I remember her once describing vampire vision, how everything is enhanced and one can lose hours stuck in the detergent isle just in pure bliss looking at the color combinations....

I've gotten that high twice. Both times I just got lost starting at colors... Freaking beautiful experiences

I'm kinda like that most of the time... ears eyes nose.... even the other two senses in weird ways.... sober. The hearing is the only one I haven't figured out how to control... it's been over two years... I don't think I'm capable of shutting it off.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator

Big ole smile on your face too huh
  • HerbalVaporCapers

I'm kinda like that most of the time... ears eyes nose.... even the other two senses in weird ways.... sober. The hearing is the only one I haven't figured out how to control... it's been over two years... I don't think I'm capable of shutting it off.

So you're hearing voices that you can't turn off?
  • MizuryLillith

So you're hearing voices that you can't turn off?

Yeah

I know I know I know..
    I'm so skitzophrenic right....
    ? .
    Telepathy sucks.
  • Dupac

Big ole smile on your face too huh

Don't make this weird bruh
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    had an ill dream about meeting the devil. she was half Spanish , half Asian. I was the Afrocentric Asian, half man half amazing. nah but really, she was nice and not evil at all. she seemed opportunistic. took my friends soul right infront of me. I passed out like a ? and woke up and she helped me up. I started smiling, she asked why I was smiling and not scared. I told her, cause if you are real, then so is gawd. she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I woke up. most vivid dream I've ever had in my life.
  • MizuryLillith
    edited August 2016
    had an ill dream about meeting the devil. she was half Spanish , half Asian. I was the Afrocentric Asian, half man half amazing. nah but really, she was nice and not evil at all. she seemed opportunistic. took my friends soul right infront of me. I passed out like a ? and woke up and she helped me up. I started smiling, she asked why I was smiling and not scared. I told her, cause if you are real, then so is gawd. she smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek and I woke up. most vivid dream I've ever had in my life.

That was no dream my dear.
    All things evolve.
    The devil is no different than anything else....
    Just has a job to do is all....
    I know who came to me at my lowest. The devil does more of ? 's bidding than people think.... when I wanted to end it... I know who consoled me til I talked myself out of it...
    It was an angel for sure....
    Lest we forget.... before the cast out....
    Get me....?
  • SolemnSauce
    she was beautiful
  • MizuryLillith
    she was beautiful

I know. So we're those wings wrapped around me.
  • SolemnSauce
    she was beautiful

tell folks all the time, if ? created everything, then ? created evil. evil is of man, not of the heavens, evil is man trying to understand the heavens. something he will never be able to do, so evil will always be a part of man
  • MizuryLillith
    she was beautiful

tell folks all the time, if ? created everything, then ? created evil. evil is of man, not of the heavens, evil is man trying to understand the heavens. something he will never be able to do, so evil will always be a part of man

People fear what they don't understand... since nobody wants to fear heaven they have hell... so on and so forth.
    To everything there is a balance.
  • MizuryLillith
    @SolemnSauce I bet we have spoke ethereally and don't even know it.
  • Dupac

I wouldn't doubt it one bit....
  • SolemnSauce

neither would I, I see auras, I see the tru Essence of mufuckas. its beautiful
  • MizuryLillith

neither would I, I see auras, I see the tru Essence of mufuckas. its beautiful

Good thing. Makes it easy to stay away from trouble... mines too dark to see out of.
    Makes for good scrying though.
  • SolemnSauce
    word, I love it, looking at women...u find that rare find..physically beautiful and a beautiful soul. it's like seeing a double rainbow