Bama pigs enter a black man's home w/o a warrant & then taunt him "Hands Up, Don't Shoot"…

Options
stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wxs3Ki9Bdg
Alabama police entered a man's home without a warrant and gave him no reasoning. As the homeowner records, the officers give him no explanation, as the he owner says "What are you going to do shoot me?" one officer replies "hands up, don't shoot" in return.

Comments

• bgoat
    bgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clearly Race Soldiers posing as cops.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems like ole girl let them in the house though
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    seems like ole girl let them in the house though

Ya, clearly someone let them in. Know your rights people. I love the cops that start counter recording, as if that means anything. Its another way of taunting people, because theyre mad someone is yelling at them and recording.

Id be curious what more of the whole story is, but i doubt there will be followups.

The officers didnt want to explain themselves though. Dont walk all up in someones house, regardless of who let you in or not, and then pretend like you dont have to say why youre in someones house.

This is why, when i say its a police state, or at least a pseudo police state throughout america, and my girlfriend rolls her eyes, i wanna hit her upside her head with stale bread.

• lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that "sir" ? .

yea i never understood why my southern brothers be on that sir and ma'am ? ....gotta be a deeper meaning that simply manners that I need to research....I ain't calling these clowns sir
  • not_osirus_jenkins
    not_osirus_jenkins Members, Banned Users Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I call them pigs. And everyone in my family knows that if they didn't kick the door in don't let them in.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is this where Jordans money is going?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    A straight get the ? out my place would've been said
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that "sir" ? .

yea i never understood why my southern brothers be on that sir and ma'am ? ....gotta be a deeper meaning that simply manners that I need to research....I ain't calling these clowns sir

Its a more respectful way of addressing strangers. Particularly our elders.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    kzzl wrote: »
    ? all that "sir" ? .

Its a more respectful way of addressing strangers. Particularly our elders.

I would not allow a stranger to come into my house for that.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options
    ? all that "sir" ? .

I dunno. It's not only the south.

My view toward situations like that is I'm just as much of a man as you so I'm not going out of my way to speak in a subservient manner to make you feel better or to try to take some pseudo-moral high ground.

I'm gon say what I say and that's it. Not gonna add all the other ? . It's not like the cops are going to go out of their way to be extra respectful to me.

What's next..? Avoid eye contact and look down when you talk to the cops?
  • the dukester
    the dukester Members Posts: 1,822 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? all that "sir" ? .

? steady calling them "Sir" and they steady calling everybody in that house "Boy."

In the 60's & 70's, that was code-word for ? .

"Boy", that's white racist name calling.

- Micheal (The militant midget) from Good Times voice.
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Them cops would be straight livid if someone treated them like that....

They ? cause they didn't find who they was looking for and they didn't "smell marijuana", or have anything to hold him to...
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Typical smug, racist attitudes.

Then they wonder why ppl have zero sympathy for them.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH they were clearly trying to bait him in. Had he breathed on any of them, he would of got his ? beat.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Options