Chair Talker Clint Eastwood: ‘P#ssy Generation’ Is Being Too Harsh on Trump by Calling Him a Racist.

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
http://www.mediaite.com/online/clint-eastwood-? -generation-is-being-too-harsh-on-trump-by-calling-him-a-racist/
Clint Eastwood has some thoughts on Donald Trump and how the “? generation” of Americans is reacting to him.

Eastwood did a joint interview with his actor son Scott Eastwood––whose new movie Suicide Squad is getting such critical reviews, it’s driving fans to Republican Party levels of meltdown––and the Esquire interviewer brought up Trump to get his thoughts.

Well, for starters, he would rather go for Trump than Hillary Clinton, saying of her, “I mean, it’s a tough voice to listen to for four years.”

He said that Americans don’t work hard anymore and instead like to get offended for a living:

[Trump’s] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up. That’s the kiss-ass generation we’re in right now. We’re really in a ? generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist. And then when I did Gran Torino, even my associate said, “This is a really good script, but it’s politically incorrect.” And I said, “Good. Let me read it tonight.” The next morning, I came in and I threw it on his desk and I said, “We’re starting this immediately.”

Eastwood is a very politically outspoken person and yes, he thinks people are going too far to suggest that Trump’s targeting of Hispanics and Muslims are racist:

You know, he’s a racist now because he’s talked about this judge. And yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides. But everybody—the press and everybody’s going, “Oh, well, that’s racist,” and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just ? get over it. It’s a sad time in history.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-30782-1346384989-2.gif

In Mighty Whitey's mind they are the only ones allowed to declare what is and what isn't racist...

Comments

• StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    he also said trump said a lot of dumb things
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eastwood is an OG

Let em live
    he also said trump said a lot of dumb things
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trump is racist
    This generation is pussyfied
  • Young Stef
    Young Stef Members Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Josey Wales plugs chairs tho.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He needs to apply his own advice to his feelings towards peoples' reactions to Trump, then: quit crying and get over it.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Classic misleading Stringer Belle thread title
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator
    that antebellum Fossil and his ilk needs to realize his party is died and this is our world now.

he would feel some type of way if people ? on war vets & old people.

https://youtu.be/wzUd8YrFJCk
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    clint-eastwood-1.jpg

“When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,” says actor, director and producer who would vote for GOP nominee over Hillary Clinton

Clint Eastwood thinks America’s “pus*y generation” needs to “just f–ing get over” Donald Trump’s “racism.”

In an interview with Esquire published Wednesday, the actor/director/producer said young America — which he has dubbed both the “kiss-ass” and “pus*y” generation — needs to stop throwing the word “racist” around so freely.

“[Trump’s] onto something, because secretly everybody’s getting tired of political correctness, kissing up,” he said. “We’re really in a pus*y generation. Everybody’s walking on eggshells. We see people accusing people of being racist and all kinds of stuff. When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist.”

Eastwood also said that he isn’t inclined to support Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton if she continues upholding the status quo.

“I’d have to go for Trump … you know, ’cause she’s declared that she’s gonna follow in Obama’s footsteps,” he said. “There’s been just too much funny business on both sides of the aisle. She’s made a lot of dough out of being a politician. I gave up dough to be a politician.”

Though Eastwood said he hasn’t formally endorsed anybody, he dismissed the furor caused by Trump’s comments about the Mexican heritage of Judge Gonzalo Curiel, who presided over federal lawsuits against Trump University.

“Yeah, it’s a dumb thing to say. I mean, to predicate your opinion on the fact that the guy was born to Mexican parents or something. He’s said a lot of dumb things. So have all of them. Both sides,” Eastwood said. “But everybody — the press and everybody’s going, ‘Oh, well, that’s racist,’ and they’re making a big hoodoo out of it. Just f—ing get over it. It’s a sad time in history.”
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • manofmorehouse
    manofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
     Just ? get over it.
    Hero-Charles-Ramsey-Dead-Giveaway-Reaction-Gif.gif
    ? is like the most used phrase by racists.

And yet, they can never quite get over the confederate flag or the south "rising again".
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “When I grew up, those things weren’t called racist,”

Bc when you were growing up ? was getting lynched you dumb old ? ...

How come Leonard Nimoy had to go instead of him?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gran Torino is a great movie
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep Clint is definitely racist. To him, Trump represents what he feels but his ? ass won't say.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Gran Torino is an allegory for how clint see minorities.

Mostly savages.

With a few smart ones here and there.

Why was he able to pass that off as fiction?

gynxsv56d7pn.png

It was an autobiography
  • TheGOAT
    Copper wrote: »

In 5yrs or less William Munny & Ned Logan will both be dead.

Clint also has kids with his ex wife who is Black/puerto rican, did not endorse trump in the interview, & is against both the wars in afganistan & iraq
  • WYRM
    WYRM Members Posts: 993 ✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Gran Torino is a great movie

I was a perfect dynamic.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »

Clint also has kids with his ex wife who is Black/puerto rican, did not endorse trump in the interview, & is against both the wars in afganistan & iraq

Why you caping so hard for this white dude?
  • TheGOAT

Why you caping so hard for this white dude?

Caping?

Why yall acting like he said "? ? " when all he said was people are tired of "over political correctness"

For a republican Clint has always been pretty liberal
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea cause u cant be racist and ? ? -? shout out to all the slave massas with the bi racial kids
    MV5BMjI2NjE0Mzk0OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTAxMjI4Nw@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    She a nice looking old ? tho