Chair Talker Clint Eastwood: ‘P#ssy Generation’ Is Being Too Harsh on Trump by Calling Him a Racist.

2»

Comments

• Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what does 'get over it' even mean?
    wouldn't it be ? to remain silent as you are mistreated?
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    How come Leonard Nimoy had to go instead of him?

In 5yrs or less William Munny & Ned Logan will both be dead.

Clint also has kids with his ex wife who is Black/puerto rican, did not endorse trump in the interview, & is against both the wars in afganistan & iraq

Why you caping so hard for this white dude?

Caping?

Why yall acting like he said "? ? " when all he said was people are tired of "over political correctness"

For a republican Clint has always been pretty liberal

C'mon fam don't be dense.

That's basically what he saying without saying it.

But I noticed that about you in a few threads. When it's a white person you like. You go hard for them.

Not me homie. I don't play that ? . Idgaf what type of movies you made or my early childhood memories of you are. Once you make disparaging remarks about any ethnic group, my eyebrows is raised, and it's ? you from here on in.

That's just me though
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,480 Regulator

Clint also has kids with his ex wife who is Black/puerto rican, did not endorse trump in the interview, & is against both the wars in afganistan & iraq

Thomas Jefferson was against a Federal Reserve, liberal on christianity and slept with Sally Hemmings ,owened slaves

but nah he wasnt racist

Strom Thurmond had a bi racial daughter but nah he couldn't have been racist.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭

Caping?

Why yall acting like he said "? ? " when all he said was people are tired of "over political correctness"

This dude is old as ? ... like ready to die old.. and he used his childhood as a barometer for racism..
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

Caping?

C'mon fam don't be dense.

That's basically what he saying without saying it.

But I noticed that about you in a few threads. When it's a white person you like. You go hard for them.

Not me homie. I don't play that ? . Idgaf what type of movies you made or my early childhood memories of you are. Once you make disparaging remarks about any ethnic group, my eyebrows is raised, and it's ? you from here on in.

That's just me though

Name the threads homie

Not white either.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    I'm always suspect of anyone who tries to justify anything using the "this is how it used to be" or "this is how it was when I was raised" logic for things. That's not always a good reason for something
  • TheGOAT
    gns wrote: »

She a nice looking old ? tho

j2b6SrXU.jpeg
  • TheGOAT
    fortyacres wrote: »

Thomas Jefferson was against a Federal Reserve, liberal on christianity and slept with Sally Hemmings ,owened slaves

but nah he wasnt racist

Strom Thurmond had a bi racial daughter but nah he couldn't have been racist.

Those comparisons are far fetched to say the least

Disnt know that about Strom Thurmond tho. Thats wild.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    I agree with the sentiment that people are too thin skinned for their own good in this ugly world today. I do feel that having to walk on eggshells during every convo could be unhealthy in itself.

The victim complex culture that has uprooted these last few years is insanely obnoxious. Certain people forget to take accountability or seek realistic solution and just hold on to victimization as a crutch and it doesn't do anybody any favors. Just causes more division and misunderstanding. Not progress.

As stupid as Trump is I would die ten fold for him to keep the rights to blurt the ? that he does. Same as I would for the ? that I kick. I say that as a black skinned bilungual son of 2 immigrants who is still on his grind today and has benefitted from white privilige 0 times in his life.

With that said stating “In my time it wasn’t called racism” is one of the biggest “no ? , sherlock!” proclamations I have heard. Of course it wasn’t Clint, it was the norm back then. Practice what you preach and take things within context and you’ll realize that never justifies it being ok today because it isn’t.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭

Caping?

He always came across as more libertarian than anything else.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thomas Jefferson and Strom Thurman had black kids as well as thousands of other slave owners and rich white men during Jim crow you ? idiot
  • Copper
    People like Clint should be more offended by a guy possibly 3 months away from being president having laid out zero plans on anything he's going to do...

Nah he's more offended by the people trump has insulted clapping back...
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    People like Clint should be more offended by a guy possibly 3 months away from being president having laid out zero plans on anything he's going to do...

Nah he's more offended by the people trump has insulted clapping back...

Wtf u talking bout? He's gonna build a wall AND destroy ISIS.. what more do u want? Smh
  • Copper
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    I love how he tells us to just get over it. Ya trump is kind of a ? and says stupid ? , but you know, ? and get over it you ? .

Such sound logic, and intellect there. I mean, to think all this time, all i had to do was just shut the ? up and get over it.