The WFT Kit - We ? Tonight

NeighborhoodNomad.
NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
Donkeys, Ladies and Gentlemen, put together your IC We ? Tonight kit.

Simple mathematics. When I bring _____ + a little bit of ____ = WFT

@MissK - When I bring that mix of Jhene Aiko, some Eric Benet, Tyreese and some Norah Jones on that ? vibe, a bottle of wine + some purple, + some good and funny conversation = WFT

@MsSouthern - An uncomfortable mix of some Lynyrd Skynyrd, The Doors, ZZ Top + Jimmy Walker Black Label + a plate = WFT

@BrideofKilla - A mix of R. Kelly, Do Or Die, Bryson Tiller, Donnell Jones and August Alsina on the streets need love too vibe, some dro + a little bit of Henny = CFT

@Kat - A born in the USA mix of Bruce Springsteen, Tom Petty, Hall & Oates and some H-Town, + clear liquor of choice, powder and or pills of choice, trojans, of course a little bit of tree + one of my freak lady friends = WFT

Pico - A buss it open for a real ? mix of Yo Gotti, TI, Drake, The Weekend and Young Thug + tequila and or vodka of choice + chicken wings and fries = WFT

@obnoxiouslyfresh - A safe mix of BJ The Chicago Kid, John Legend, Kelly Rowland, Usher, Ciara and Beyonce + some wine coolers a few jokes and a tyler perry movie = WFT

@Westie - An excessively estrogen filled mix of Alicia Keys, The Internet, No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, Jasmine Sullivan and Rhianna + a little bit of vodka, scotch or that bottle of some random ? tears she keeps stored up for either nourishment and or pleasure + some passionate conversation = WFT

@BlackCat - A creative and beautiful vibe with a variety of some Maxwell, Miguel, D'Angelo, Sade, Lenny Kravitz, Lauryn Hill, and Prince, + a bottle of wine, some real conversation and a sativa to stimulate the mind + some coconut oil and paint brushes to create some incredible mind blowing body art = WFT

@huney - A smooth soulful gangsta ass mix of Nate Dogg, TQ, Too Short, Erykah Badu, Goapele and Stephen Marley + some wax a 40 and some honest, unorthodox and spiritual conversation = WFT

aozl8wpo033j.gif

What's in your kit?

Comments