The WFT Kit - We ? Tonight

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? my post like two posts above yours foh
    I let u nigz get away with some ? but not my ? methods (ll)
    Cot dammit man
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Cot dammit man

let me let u in on something right quick. there's probably 3 peoples posts on here that I read and not even every time. you ain't one of them b...

so excuse me if we think alike

wmlataadxi8u.jpeg
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Y'all wack. Just hit'em with that good ole 238am text like "I know you ain't in bed yet"

Then just pull up and text "come outside"

Chicks love ? like that.... It makes them feel young like they being sneaky.... I still do that with my wife sometimes after I get off work at night.... ? awesome
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Du like 35 and still sneaks out his mom's house

Shut up urkel
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »

Shut up urkel

Its stefan
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »

Shut up urkel

Its stefan

More like Roger with a ? up hairline
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Bottle of liquor, weed, condoms

@allicfemales

This may be true but every woman is different, different, likes, dislikes, and personalities. So your approach, expectations and experience will always be different.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Members Posts: 11,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Hennessy, good convo, a loud pack, and of course some ? . I can cook too.... that's really all I need.
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So nobody gon post tha Cosby special?
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    So this white ? been suckin ? this whole time

Where tf I been

@iKingGodGivBiz see. Told ya.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    MissK wrote: »
    @MissK - When I bring that mix of Jhene Aiko, some Eric Benet, Tyreese and some Norah Jones on that ? vibe, a bottle of wine + some purple, + some good and funny conversation = WFT

^lol sounds like some real friend zone type ? tho......super sad face :) :#

The friend zone with occasional benefits is a beautiful thing.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Cot dammit man

let me let u in on something right quick. there's probably 3 peoples posts on here that I read and not even every time. you ain't one of them b...

so excuse me if we think alike

wmlataadxi8u.jpeg

npa5yMn.gif
    ? tf
    We dont ? think alike I seen some of the ? u write
    U dont read my posts....hmmm that was the second one u replied too
    Listen blood I aint gon tell u again. This the last time u make that mistake
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissK - When I bring that mix of Jhene Aiko, some Eric Benet, Tyreese and some Norah Jones on that ? vibe, a bottle of wine + some purple, + some good and funny conversation = WFT

Hug with a graze of ? .
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    S2J wrote: »

Hug with a graze of ? .

I'm talking about friends with benefits. ? friends. Buddies
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ a graze of ?
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MsSouthern I'm cooking spaghetti with texas toast she bringing the wine..throw in some 112, KY jelly and magnums its goin down

@obnoxiouslyfresh pick her up from the airport to intimate first 48 tour of the city capped off at upscale hotel room w/ a view..roses and Rose Moet already on the bed..goin down raw dogg on rose petals

• NeighborhoodNomad.
    Me @MissK and @obnoxiouslyfresh in the private room of a strip club getting a lap dance from @Westie and Pico = WFT
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    hold up...da re up

westie : start the night off wit a drive out of the city to rural Massachusetts. AC got double sides, make sure knows she can adjust it so fit her whenever. Turn on the satellite radio, scan for a moment, tell her I can never decide what's right for the mood. use her input to set the mood.

pull over to a mountain top, burn one and lay back in the whip listen to whatever she chose and just chopped it up under the moonlight. case I ain't mention, the whip brainless(rented..goat me) ask her to let me see dem dogs so I can rub em down as she ? about how much she on her feet. yeah yeah I hear you, that ? did what? oh she crazy. before you know it..dome work (applaud me)

OB gotta take her to the hood soul food spot to let her know it's real and a ? can protect her if need be. fix up somethin wit my ? that own the dojo so we can spar a lil and have some physical fun. make sure she bring an extra set of clothes cause it's straight to some seafood by the river. for you know it, dome in the whip (applaud me)

Kai kid nap and sex slave it
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    Stop being difficult Pico.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My good credit followed by my credit report for proof....that's it...that's all...holla at me if you need a cosigner ladies...*mic drop*
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    hold up...da re up

westie : start the night off wit a drive out of the city to rural Massachusetts. AC got double sides, make sure knows she can adjust it so fit her whenever. Turn on the satellite radio, scan for a moment, tell her I can never decide what's right for the mood. use her input to set the mood.

pull over to a mountain top, burn one and lay back in the whip listen to whatever she chose and just chopped it up under the moonlight. case I ain't mention, the whip brainless(rented..goat me) ask her to let me see dem dogs so I can rub em down as she ? about how much she on her feet. yeah yeah I hear you, that ? did what? oh she crazy. before you know it..dome work (applaud me)

OB gotta take her to the hood soul food spot to let her know it's real and a ? can protect her if need be. fix up somethin wit my ? that own the dojo so we can spar a lil and have some physical fun. make sure she bring an extra set of clothes cause it's straight to some seafood by the river. for you know it, dome in the whip (applaud me)

Kai kid nap and sex slave it

GOAT until the last part.