Back to Back with a double dose of doctrine! Praise ? !

Options
13»

Comments

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Jeremiah 9:24

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of ? that you may know that you have eternal life. Then shall you know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Do you know Him?

Amen.

o0o0o0o you win this round.

BA I love you and you are my friend. I only want what is best for you. I don't want to see you on the other side of the crossroads on the last day. Do you understand?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

"But those who wish to boast should boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who demonstrates unfailing love and who brings justice and righteousness to the earth, and that I delight in these things. I, the LORD, have spoken!" Jeremiah 9:24

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of ? that you may know that you have eternal life. Then shall you know the truth and the truth shall set you free.

Do you know Him?

Amen.

BA I love you and you are my friend. I only want what is best for you. I don't want to see you on the other side of the crossroads on the last day. Do you understand?
    I pray for you DoU that you wake up before you die. Hopefully it doesn't happens on your death bed cuz its gonna cause you grief.

Do you understand?
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Cleveland7venty6 Members Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pharaoh- Christianity is a lie and the BLACKWOMAN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuYug8HGCQ
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Do you know Him?

Amen.

I pray for you DoU that you wake up before you die. Hopefully it doesn't happens on your death bed cuz its gonna cause you grief.

Do you understand?

My salvation is secure in Christ. That's what being born again is all about. When I die I know where I am going. Do you know where you will appear?

• DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    Pharaoh- Christianity is a lie and the BLACKWOMAN
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkuYug8HGCQ

Yeshua loves you so much that He died for your sins.

Will you believe?
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MY BROTHER! HOW ARE YOU...

I PRAY THAT ? PUTS SOME BASS IN YOUR VOICE! HAHAHAHA
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DOU, are you doing hard drugs again? You couldn't just focus on the other 1000 religious threads you've made already? This is harassment mufucka.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    All jokes aside, you STILL don't have any proof of what you saying homeboy. You got faith in your imaginary, long dead and long gone friend Jesus and that's great. But if you gonna make weird threads like this, please have some evidence on what you're saying. This is supreme trolling at this point and you're part of the reason people like trolling religious people these days.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Do you know Him?

Amen.

Do you understand?

My salvation is secure in Christ. That's what being born again is all about. When I die I know where I am going. Do you know where you will appear?

In front of ? .
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    MY BROTHER! HOW ARE YOU...

I PRAY THAT ? PUTS SOME BASS IN YOUR VOICE! HAHAHAHA

Lol. ? is good. I praise Him for the voice I do have. Hallelujah.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options
    All jokes aside, you STILL don't have any proof of what you saying homeboy. You got faith in your imaginary, long dead and long gone friend Jesus and that's great. But if you gonna make weird threads like this, please have some evidence on what you're saying. This is supreme trolling at this point and you're part of the reason people like trolling religious people these days.

The message is clear my friend. Repent and believe the gospel. You can either accept it or reject it. But what you do in response to that message will not alter the charge ? still has on my life, which is to preach the word! Thus my approval comes from ? , not man.

I love you though and I pray for your soul. For as long as you have breath, you have hope.

Amen..
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Do you know Him?

Amen.

Do you understand?

In front of ? .

Yes, you will stand before Jesus Christ one day soon. But how you stand before Him makes all the difference. You can stand before Him with Him as your Savior or you can stand before Him with Him as your judge. We get to decide.

So what will it be?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Do you know Him?

Amen.

Do you understand?

In front of ? .

Yes, you will stand before Jesus Christ one day soon. But how you stand before Him makes all the difference. You can stand before Him with Him as your Savior or you can stand before Him with Him as your judge. We get to decide.

So what will it be?

I ain't sweating it ;)
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Options
  • zzombie
    zzombie Members Posts: 11,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol these hotep fools still doing hard for the ancient egypt and black woman is ? nonsense
  • The True Flesh
    The True Flesh Members Posts: 466 ✭✭✭
    Options
    I just watched both of those videos by Pharaoh. The first one I was like, I disagree but this dude has SOME knowledge.......The second one I was like this niqqa's a ? !
    Why you post that dumb sh*t Bro?
  • Cleveland7venty6
    Options
    I just watched both of those videos by Pharaoh. The first one I was like, I disagree but this dude has SOME knowledge.......The second one I was like this niqqa's a ? !

Because, it speaks to the thread. And i feel dude got next. Son young enough to be my son and got knowledge like this. Yeah, i dont value his opinion cuz dude still a baby and if there was a thread about relationships, i wouldnt dare post any of his vids. But topics like this, i feel its appropriate.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

The message is clear my friend. Repent and believe the gospel. You can either accept it or reject it. But what you do in response to that message will not alter the charge ? still has on my life, which is to preach the word! Thus my approval comes from ? , not man.

I love you though and I pray for your soul. For as long as you have breath, you have hope.

Amen..

Plenty of other religions say other gods love me, why should I follow Christianity? You say Jesus is the only one that can save my soul, but he can't even save Christians in the Middle East from being chased away and killed. He didn't do ? to save the Congo from the Belgiums and their million plus massacres. So what good is your useless Bible ? ? What the hell is it good for, aside from a message of "love"?

I get enough love from my family and friends, Jesus does nothing to add to it for me. Why worship an imaginary friend that isn't doing anything to prove itself? You live in a serious fantasy world and I guess that makes you happy.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Long time no hear my brother! Where you been hiding at? You still serving the LORD with joy and gladness my friend?
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen..

Plenty of other religions say other gods love me, why should I follow Christianity? You say Jesus is the only one that can save my soul, but he can't even save Christians in the Middle East from being chased away and killed. He didn't do ? to save the Congo from the Belgiums and their million plus massacres. So what good is your useless Bible ? ? What the hell is it good for, aside from a message of "love"?

I get enough love from my family and friends, Jesus does nothing to add to it for me. Why worship an imaginary friend that isn't doing anything to prove itself? You live in a serious fantasy world and I guess that makes you happy.

1. If you follow "Christianity" you are on the path to destruction.
    2. Following Christianity won't save you my friend.
    3. Only a living and loving relationship with King Jesus will save you from the wrath to come!
    4. if you want forgiveness, you will come to Him!
    5. If you want peace with ? , you will come to Him!
    6. If you want eternal life, you will come to Him!

But

7. If you want the 2nd death, you will not come to Him.

It's as simple as that. You get to decide. Amen.
  • kingblaze84
    Options

Amen..

3. Only a living and loving relationship with King Jesus will save you from the wrath to come!

But

Wait, you're ashamed to be Christian now? A Christian is anyone who believes Jesus is ? or the savior. Your post is contradictory as hell, you might want to edit it.

And once again, how is "King Jesus" gonna save me when he can't even save people on Earth now? Give me a damn break.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    Options

Amen..

But

Wait, you're ashamed to be Christian now? A Christian is anyone who believes Jesus is ? or the savior. Your post is contradictory as hell, you might want to edit it.

And once again, how is "King Jesus" gonna save me when he can't even save people on Earth now? Give me a damn break.
    1. I don't follow "Christianity"
    2. I follow the Man in the glory! The ? -Man, Jesus Christ!
    3. It's all about Him! Not "Christianity"!
    4. Christianity won't save you. Only King Jesus will!
    5. Do you know Him?

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I support this powerful thread