Hey Mods We've Got Beef

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Really this is no way to get a mod spot ....

cou7xa9h7aoq.jpeg

rejects.gif

I laughed so damn hard at this I almost choked. Lol!!
  • Hevalisk
    Hevalisk Members Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh, I don't see any reason why a mod would feel the need to lock a news story thread about sexual harassment just because the victim was a ? , seems a bit too much.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah, on the face of it ...he is totally right, but this the donkey so ? it
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Paprika do you have like a ? ? cousin or brother or relative.?

While it's not "Right", it's no reason to declare Beef w/ mods or anybody on here for that matter brah

No I don't have any relatives affected by those conditions. I just want to understand why threads are shut down on these ? topics.

Instead we have to go through 6 pages without an answer while mods from all over spectate my ongoing roast.
    700 Members Posts: 14,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no idea what this thread is about
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Westie wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh allergens you tried to G me?!

what u expect her to say b, the women here claim to hate me on front street but be tossin ya boy the exclusives on the low. how it make her look to the female coalition if she admits those is hers?

come on fam, do the math...drop dem baebae joints fam. why u wolfin?

Boy.... you know what this means?
    xtp9yrc5ueyc.png

Tell me how are we pming when you can't even message me?

Allergens hella posters got u on Ignore b... her, missk, even Chicity.. that's gotta sting lmao
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Westie wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Oh allergens you tried to G me?!

what u expect her to say b, the women here claim to hate me on front street but be tossin ya boy the exclusives on the low. how it make her look to the female coalition if she admits those is hers?

come on fam, do the math...drop dem baebae joints fam. why u wolfin?

Boy.... you know what this means?
    xtp9yrc5ueyc.png

Tell me how are we pming when you can't even message me?

Allergens hella posters got u on Ignore b... her, missk, even Chicity.. that's gotta sting lmao

know why it don't?

theres worst cats then me on here and they don't have em on ignore. they took the time out to say to themselves I don't want to see what this guy posts.

that's thinking about me a lot more than i do them.

in fact, a chick puttin me on ignore makes my ? hard.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paprika wrote: »

While it's not "Right", it's no reason to declare Beef w/ mods or anybody on here for that matter brah

No I don't have any relatives affected by those conditions. I just want to understand why threads are shut down on these ? topics.

Instead we have to go through 6 pages without an answer while mods from all over spectate my ongoing roast.

I understand your concern, it isn't fair i guess.

I'm just asking why is that enough to declare a Beef w/ the mods for, if it isn't anything personal.?
    (Hence why i asked about the family members.)
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    700 wrote: »
    I have no idea what this thread is about

It started with ? and LGBT rights. Then got derailed when a brawl broke out b/t S2j and Chuck. Then it got derailed AGAIN when Ms.S posted Pap's IC resume wit cover letter. Hilarity ensued.
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm just asking why is that enough to declare a Beef w/ the mods for, if it isn't anything personal.?

It's half sensationalism capitalizing on the recent threads concerning moderators and an open call for transparency.

I'd like to reiterate one point, the title caught people's attention. Mods included, yet the basic premise of the thread hasn't been addressed by them. What does that say?

Southern had her chance to address the topic and responded with child-like tactics.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he_s_right_you_know_by_nightdemon12-d70r777.jpg

Lmao I like how yall just skate over his whole point. Yall aren't that dumb
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    @Paprika as a moderator of this illustrious community, I was not online, nor did I view said thread.

Therefore, could someone tell him what happened to the thread please, he's been more than courteous with everyone.
  • 808HiLife808
    808HiLife808 Members Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭✭✭
    36B9557200000578-0-image-m-7_1469884870795.jpg

This is Makano Milho, there was a thread created today after video surfaced of her recording her boss pestering her with sexual favors. This thread was in The Grown and Sexy and discussion was civil, name calling didn't occur and the vitriol was absent.

This is the second time a thread on transsexuals has been clapped this year.

What is the trend of not being able to discuss trannies on here unless it relates to basketball?

There needs to be a transparent (no pun) ruling on these threads being deleted.

Who watches the mods?

this ? went national? wow..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hevalisk wrote: »
    Meh, I don't see any reason why a mod would feel the need to lock a news story thread about sexual harassment just because the victim was a ? , seems a bit too much.

Yeah, that's really all he's saying.

Why all the caping for anything LGBT related.......yet, nobody wants to give a direct answer as to why that is?
  • Busta Carmichael
    Busta Carmichael Members, Moderators Posts: 13,161 Regulator
    Yo nh x10000 but I was arguing with ? lyfe about this issue. She was claiming that trannies were women and I simply asked how? They are basically men with wigs and I made clear points as to why. But my post got deleted.

I wanted to make a thread to call out these fake social justice lgbt warrior women of the IC and ask them that. But u ain't gonna see me make threads about trannies dawg.
  • The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? life is an insane, crazed ? .
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    The same reason we don't have a pause or no ? reaction when yall ? clearly need one.

The founders of allhiphop do not want any blatantly "homophobic" activity making them look bad. So instead of just putting the thread in donkey the repressed homosexual moderator followed the precedent set by Jay and removed the thread entirely after deleting posts throughout it that were nonlbgt friendly. This is why the mods are ducking your question.

Make a serious thread bout jews and see how quick you get clapped
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    lol @ there being some complex theory on why we won't respond to the question in the OP. It all boils down to.......

latest?cb=20140919131934
  • BangEm_Bart
    BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Yo nh x10000 but I was arguing with ? lyfe about this issue. She was claiming that trannies were women and I simply asked how? They are basically men with wigs and I made clear points as to why. But my post got deleted.

I wanted to make a thread to call out these fake social justice lgbt warrior women of the IC and ask them that. But u ain't gonna see me make threads about trannies dawg.

I think cause 1 or a few of the mods are transvestites irl so it's a sensitive subject.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These mods are not really moderators. Merely posters who can control the content to their liking with no set rules or guidelines. Homophobia is rampant and encouraged here, i understand this; but don't be a scary ? about it. pm the man with a response at least
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator

It's half sensationalism capitalizing on the recent threads concerning moderators and an open call for transparency.

I'd like to reiterate one point, the title caught people's attention. Mods included, yet the basic premise of the thread hasn't been addressed by them. What does that say?

Southern had her chance to address the topic and responded with child-like tactics.

You are crying over a thread you didn't even create

And in the donkey too ?!?!??

no one cares .... I tried to give you advice and you kept going

So I had to remind you .....

This discussion has been closed.