Hey Mods We've Got Beef

12346»

Comments

• Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    Paprika wrote: »
    @Paprika do you have like a ? ? cousin or brother or relative.?

While it's not "Right", it's no reason to declare Beef w/ mods or anybody on here for that matter brah

No I don't have any relatives affected by those conditions. I just want to understand why threads are shut down on these ? topics.

Instead we have to go through 6 pages without an answer while mods from all over spectate my ongoing roast.

I understand your concern, it isn't fair i guess.

I'm just asking why is that enough to declare a Beef w/ the mods for, if it isn't anything personal.?
    (Hence why i asked about the family members.)

It's half sensationalism capitalizing on the recent threads concerning moderators and an open call for transparency.

I'd like to reiterate one point, the title caught people's attention. Mods included, yet the basic premise of the thread hasn't been addressed by them. What does that say?

Southern had her chance to address the topic and responded with child-like tactics.

You are crying over a thread you didn't even create

And in the donkey too ?!?!??

no one cares .... I tried to give you advice and you kept going

So I had to remind you .....

The last page of anecdotal evidence says otherwise. You are clearly out of your realm here.

But while you're back feel free to answer the thread. Otherwise, please show your way out.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Paprika I think pink pants gate is the cause for those types of threads getting deleted. Especially if the opening post doesn't say that it's a ? . It's like a set up to see who would be attracted to him/her. Like if you posted that pic by itself in ADHD...I cringe at the thought of these supposedly straight men saying they'd smash just because they didn't know.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    lol @ show my way out

You don't even see that everyone is making fun of you

Good luck with your mission ....
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    @Paprika I think pink pants gate is the cause for those types of threads getting deleted. Especially if the opening post doesn't say that it's a ? . It's like a set up to see who would be attracted to him/her. Like if you posted that pic by itself in ADHD...I cringe at the thought of these supposedly straight men saying they'd smash just because they didn't know.

You cringe. We laugh.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭

You cringe. We laugh.

Smh the worst people...
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.

thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.