The Official IC Redemption Thread

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    Not surprised @gns is disgusted with female nudes

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

I never said that but if u want to know my opinion your ? are horrible same as your face I would pay to NEVER see a nude or any sort of pic of u again.
    Purr's breast and head game>>>yours
    Kats everything>>>>>you
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited August 2016
    gns wrote: »

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

I never said that but if u want to know my opinion your ? are horrible same as your face I would pay to NEVER see a nude or any sort of pic of u again.
    Kats everything>>>>>you

Yet you can't quit talking about them ?

Anyhooooo

You like men so really your opinion is null and void
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can u quit @ ing me
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Such a mangina lol
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭

wait for it....
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »

wait for it....

You gone vouch for your e-friend?
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Purr wrote: »
    what my ? CP do??
    i know he ? on some IC ? but i caught the tail end of the hoopla and didnt bother to go thru all the posts..

? ugly fat white women and have babies by them in Germany, didnt have money -- it was cassie's money, faked having three black kids in tx, is a 100% disabled by the VA, got his credit card declined A LOT, used 3 different credit cards to purchase 50 dollars worth of liquor in tx, son had 8 seizures but not mentally disabled or dead after it, faked having 6 different cancers and not dead yet, dad is a pastor & not dead like he said, has one black male friend in rl and hates being black. @BOSSExcellence

Well. ? .
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Homie GNS ain't playing around
  • Purr
    edited August 2016

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

For an ugly ass ? , you have a lot to say about other people. Youre a snake, youre fake as ? and you gossip like a ? .

Dont forget, me & @BoyPussy, exposed yo fake ass on here. You kissed ass and apologized like a weak ass hoe. Thats why you're still here. We still got the DMs, fake ass hoe.

And dont mention me, ? .

I dont ? with hoe ass, ? ass ? like you.
    latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg
    Oh look a wild snorlax appeared @purr

Yea i remember that exposure what it last for a whole page and a half?
    U and pico took advantage of the poor young ? billy ponchos youth and had that kid screenshotting ? to yall. Luckily ima real ? and dont hide my hand. Speaking of which u really should hang with people your own age u 30+ hanging with young ? at the bar cause "personality" wont get your drinks bought. The funny thing is u know that. But powder so gatdayum goofy and antisocial u use her looks and she uses u and your ? for money. Fair exchange i guess.

Im bout tired of u mentioning looks, I mean really u have the body of a toyota tundra, please cut it out

I find it funny that @ChillaDaKilla cosigning your post when you were calling his girl all types of ? . But i guess thats how loyalty works.
  • Purr

#gheyaf

#googledontlie

Kats everything>>>>>you

@gns

For an ugly ass ? , you have a lot to say about other people. Youre a snake, youre fake as ? and you gossip like a ? .

Dont forget, me & @BoyPussy, exposed yo fake ass on here. You kissed ass and apologized like a weak ass hoe. Thats why you're still here. We still got the DMs, fake ass hoe.

And dont mention me, ? .

I dont ? with hoe ass, ? ass ? like you.
    latest?cb=20151003083315
    2nbr403.jpg
    Oh look a wild snorlax appeared @purr

Yea i remember that exposure what it last for a whole page and a half?
    U and pico took advantage of the poor young ? billy ponchos youth and had that kid screenshotting ? to yall. Luckily ima real ? and dont hide my hand. Speaking of which u really should hang with people your own age u 30+ hanging with young ? at the bar cause "personality" wont get your drinks bought. The funny thing is u know that. But powder so gatdayum goofy and antisocial u use her looks and she uses u and your ? for money. Fair exchange i guess.

Im bout tired of u mentioning looks, I mean really u have the body of a toyota tundra, please cut it out

You can get tired of me mentioning looks all you want,. What you gone do bout it besides gossip about it@gns

Does my ? making money make you mad that he can afford to keep me? And hes able to splash monies on @boypussy too? Im sorry, i dont relate to your poorness. :(
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pumbaa go back to Twitter and live off that Internet fame cause you don't know what you talking bout..

Don't get @scorpio4lfe

In here to son your ass again