'To the Westcoast haters We will bust yo schitt' - Q Tip (1995) (2Pac beef)

13»

Comments

• gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited December 2010
    TrueGodHS wrote: »
    ? , Suge spoke on this when??? After Pac was dead. After Snoop left Death Row. Snoop and Dre was on Death Row each for like 4-5 years. Pac was on that ? for less than a year and made Suge more money than he made period prolly.

I mean I think Suge a snake ass ? for real

i disagree...& ill alwayz will support suge cuz hez against white emerica takin ova hiphop & is against da MACHINE!
  • water ur seeds
    water ur seeds Members Posts: 17,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    ya not even from emerica tryna speak on sum EMERICAN ? so im done wit ya lame azz smh....

you cant speak english you ? ... you aint gonna get no where in life... stick to being an illiterate internet geek...
  • thesynthesis
    thesynthesis Members Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I seen that... But wasn't Suge riding hard with Dre and Snoop too til them ? left Death Row. That ? just seem funny to me. I'm usually right about ? too when I see something that dont make sense to me. I watched the same video you watched homie. This industry is never as cut and dry as ? want it to be. Trust me on that.

naw suge was trying to get dr east goin, fredo and run dmc confirmed that

he tried to sign fedro,

also run dmc, kane, botcamp, and a hole other bunch of artists were suppose to sign to DR east, it was suges idea, not Pacs....he was using Pac as a recruiter, seeing as he was the biggest rapper on the planet and also originally from the eastcoast...
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    you cant speak english you ? ... you aint gonna get no where in life... stick to being an illiterate internet geek...

lol@ you cant speak english you ? ..u foolish clown da way i TYPE has nuttin 2 do wit how i TALK smh
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    lol@ you cant speak english you ? ..u foolish clown da way i TYPE has nuttin 2 do wit how i TALK smh

im foolish??? lol look at yourself, your thick as ? , i cant take you serious starrr, reading your post takes so much effort, 'ItZ LiK u spEak A differnt LaNguage' peace
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    so i guess u know mo than SUGE & NUTSO huh?? lol smh...

MAKAVELI RECORDZ/DEATHROW if u look on da makaveli album it sayz makaveli recordz/deathrow..
  • Weazel
    Weazel Members Posts: 3,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    ya not even from emerica tryna speak on sum EMERICAN ? so im done wit ya lame azz smh....

^^
    FAIL

Water ur seeds >>> Gee757unit
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    thats cah 2pac died before he even left death row, he wasnt even alive when 7dt got released... and what i been sayin is he wanted to leave death row and take all his ? with him, i.e makaveli records and all his masters etc... and i dont wanna talk to you until you sort your grammar out cah its a workout just tryin to decipher your messages out, its like you talk in code or something
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    Weazel wrote: »
    ^^
    FAIL

you cant say that... come on
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Q-Tip was poppin ? ? really?
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    Weazel wrote: »
    ^^
    FAIL

lol u dont live n emerica either ? smh...
    thats cah 2pac died before he even left death row, he wasnt even alive when 7dt got released... and what i been sayin is he wanted to leave death row and take all his ? with him, i.e makaveli records and all his masters etc... and i dont wanna talk to you until you sort your grammar out cah its a workout just tryin to decipher your messages out, its like you talk in code or something

tupac was alive & well when suge was on lukez show n that interview n that youtube clip & fuuk grammar u LAME this is a fuukin HIPHOP site if ya worried about grammar on a HIPHOP board u r a stupid fuuuuuk lol smh...
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Pac is the GOAT while Tribe called Quest is the GOAT Hiphop Group. Nuff said!!!
  • H-Rap 180
    H-Rap 180 Members Posts: 15,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010

Man Pac had a brilliant mind, just listening to that interview makes me SMH...

How the ? did we get stuck with JayZ??
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    i disagree...& ill alwayz will support suge cuz hez against white emerica takin ova hiphop & is against da MACHINE!

Its cool to disagree or whatever, but Suge was doing business with Interscope and Jimmy Iovine. He just as fake as the rest of them ? out here. But that Tupac interview was some real ?
  • water ur seeds
    edited December 2010
    lol whatever rudeboy... think what you want, i cant be fck to spend time talking to you *sighs* i got a life
  • Mumo X
    Mumo X Banned Users Posts: 4,521 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

Word fam! Pac wuz ahead of time. Pac raged against the machine, he exposed the Illuminati back in 96. Thats why i wil never respect Jay cuz he in cohorts wit them slave masters.....
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    H-Rap 180 wrote: »

smh j is no pac so thatz y a outsider is da highest sellin artist n hiphop now itz a fuuk joke...
    Its cool to disagree or whatever, but Suge was doing business with Interscope and Jimmy Iovine. He just as fake as the rest of them ? out here. But that Tupac interview was some real ?

yes suge & deathrow was on interscope under jimmy but jimmy neva look;d @ suge like a GOOD ? that was alwayz ? azz dre jimmy is like a father 2 andre suge & jimmy aint friendz!
  • ez_0429
    ez_0429 Members Posts: 50 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    I had all the mixtapes back in the days S&S, Double R, Ron G, Doo ? so I remember this ? man but I forgot all about it. All this time I couldn't figure out what the ? 2Pac was talking about but now it all makes sense. By the way, how all of this came about? Was it just the fact that Westcoast ? felt that the DJ's from the Eastcoast wasn't playing enough of they music or what?
  • TrueGodHS
    TrueGodHS Members Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    smh j is no pac so thatz y a outsider is da highest sellin artist n hiphop now itz a fuuk joke...

yes suge & deathrow was on interscope under jimmy but jimmy neva look;d @ suge like a GOOD ? that was alwayz ? azz dre jimmy is like a father 2 andre suge & jimmy aint friendz!

I put it like this...If 50 and all them and Eminem was fake and they all up under Iovine's ass, how can Suge be a real ? like that when he was under Iovine along with Dre for years too? I dont know.
  • stupot0607
    stupot0607 Members Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Good lucking with this freestyle.

Pac >>>>>>>>>>>>> Tip though
  • gee757
    edited December 2010
    I put it like this...If 50 and all them and Eminem was fake and they all up under Iovine's ass, how can Suge be a real ? like that when he was under Iovine along with Dre for years too? I dont know.

smh imma post pix of them house ? ? azz dre & cuuuurtis CENT hugg;d up wit jimmy like good ? NOW i want u 2 post pix of madeniggaz suge & tupac hugg;d up wit jimmy like good ? k..

DrDre_JimmyIovine_ASCAP.jpg

50_cent_and_jimmy_iovine.jpg
  • Flavorz
    Flavorz Members Posts: 2

All of the Outlaws have said they were going to sign to Death row records through Makeveli.

Here is Young Noble talking about Tupac going to be signed. Napoleon has also said they were going to sign to Death Row. Tupac was also going to have a One Nation album on Death Row and one on Duck Down. Yall just make up facts to go along with yall outrageous Theories (That Suge had something to do with it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDJBbWD0oTk
    but q tip was tryna act like pac was just dissin NY/EASTCOAST RAPPERZ when he was ridin on westcoast bitchz 2 thatz y i said that tip had pac confused....& again ya wroong look...

'Napoleon then talks about Tupac's new record label, Makaveli/Euthanasia Records, and says he "wasn't sure" whether it was to be distributed through Death Row. However, if it was such an obvious fact that Tupac was definitely going to leave Death Row, the mere possibility wouldn't exist. Also, according to a December 1999 Source interview with the Outlawz, the label WAS to be distributed through Death Row. Death Row also confirmed this fact, just as MC Hammer, Snoop Dogg and Eric B. were to have their own labels distributed through Death Row.' - 2pac assassination dvd
    http://www.amazon.com/review/R24W87YL5PBMOW?cdPage=2&asin=B000WDTNZS&store=dvd

q tip never acted like tupac was only dissing east coast rappers, he never acted anyway... and the fact is pac only fell out with dre in 96... and it was only dre that 2pac PUBLICLY dissed (behind doors he talked about snoop not repping hard enough and he battered sam sneed) but FOR THE MOST PART only publicly dissed eastcoast rappers in interviews and tunes...alhto he fell out with alot of people in oakland, but thats not relevent...

q tip never directly dissed pac, as far as i know it was only that line 'westcoast haters we will bust yo ? ' pac took that as a diss to the whole west, so he took it personally and addressed an interview...

i dont believe makaveli was gonna be distributed thru death row either... no way... why would he want that, when he knew that suge had robbed him of millions, because its obvious that he would continue to do so... he told the outlawz not to sign to death row when he dies, he referred to signing with the row as a making a deal or signing with the devil... he wanted out from death row, he couldnt come out say 'i want to leave death row' he would of had to do it on the low and cleaver... hence wanting to take his masters, as thats the most valuable thing to an musician... thats why fatal left the outlawz because he wanted to honor pacs wishes...

napoleon said he didnt know who was gonna distribute makaveli records... how many times when someone asked you to keep something quite have you said 'i dont know' or 'im not sure' lol he would of said 'yes, its going to be' rather than a ???

ive read all the pac books and seen all the dvds and interviews and that white dude talking ? in that video is a ? , he called makaveli euthanasia records for starters... he dont know the ins and outs, neither do we, but he aint even in our culture, and dont know how the snakes, the streets and deceitful people work... of course people are gonna change parts of their storys, a) coz their scared... b) who says the truth in a police interview and c) to protect them selves...

pac and suge where more of a connivence to each other, not a friendship, suge said himself their relationship was 'to get this money' how can you be like brothers or best friends in less than a year of knowing each other... suge knew pac would make him money, and pac knew suge could get him out of prison... pac knew suge tyson'd him, gave him what he wanted, but never owned ? ... pac aint stupid, so he wanted out...

• gee757
    lol@ this up I swear this was when the reason had real ? posting now it's just a bunch of faceless ? talking scary ?
  • water ur seeds
    Flavorz this thread is over 6 years old brother... Its old news...
  • Flavorz
    Flavorz Members Posts: 2
    yeah but its a timeless subject. Pac had a 3 album deal , he had 2 in the bag. If he was trying to leave Death Row why would he be doing a ONE NATION album (which he was not obligated to do) and a DEATH ROW EAST along with signing Outlaws to Makeveli via Death Row records.