You a morning person?

2»

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jump outta bed like a cartoon character
    Most mornings I'm up at 4, 6 or 8am. No problem getting up however if I don't get 6-8 hrs sleep don't talk to me for the first hour cuz I'm a miserable ? who doesn't know her name. It sucks on those days tho cuz my best sleep is from 3am-8am, best dreams and my bed feels like heaven. I always start out "do I really need this job?" and after I get going I'm like "oh yeah, I love working, nvm".
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    I hate waking up in the mornings but I can get over it if i get enough sleep and know I got ? to do
    Morning people are more the reason I hate mornings than anything.
    Im tryna be functional and bout my business and here comes some cheery muhfucka wanna have a conversation, all happy and ? , I hate them ? and ? .

Man i had a chick, morning hit and she'd b Up and at em gns lets seize the day, lets go do this lets go do that :tired_face: I swear if she wasnt providing me with great ? id have told her to ?
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    I Just woke my son up and its 8:53 am

My Lil man is ? right now lol
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell no
    Lou_Cypher wrote: »
    I think tomorrow I will wake up and jump out of bed on some morning person ?

Fell asleep at 3AM after laying in bed for hours. Woke up at 7AM. Failed miserably at goal.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most mornings I'm up at 4, 6 or 8am. No problem getting up however if I don't get 6-8 hrs sleep don't talk to me for the first hour cuz I'm a miserable ? who doesn't know her name. It sucks on those days tho cuz my best sleep is from 3am-8am, best dreams and my bed feels like heaven. I always start out "do I really need this job?" and after I get going I'm like "oh yeah, I love working, nvm".

And then. ...
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Waking up at 6 and doing MAD ? and then you look at the time to see it's only 11 is the GOAT feeling though.

Still got the entire day ahead of you
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wifey said I have no median the other day...im either up and obnoxious, music blastin, rappin out loud, hypin the fam up......

Or draggin wit a mean mug, dont talk to me, tryin to make a joke, comin wit ? so early, im droppin you off at work, good day!!