The WFT Kit - We ? Tonight

1235»

Comments

• gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah he is right on the last part kai likes that ? ?
    Big head ass lil girl
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol this guy allergens

Then this ? said spar at the dojo lmaooo
  • MizuryLillith
    MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MsSouthern I'm cooking spaghetti with texas toast she bringing the wine..throw in some 112, KY jelly and magnums its goin down

@obnoxiouslyfresh pick her up from the airport to intimate first 48 tour of the city capped off at upscale hotel room w/ a view..roses and Rose Moet already on the bed..goin down raw dogg on rose petals

Dear Edgar Allan,
    Alone by ourselves, we listen and learn without ever thinking, of one ? word... by ourselves, someone else is no one to turn. And forget how you left me, I've remembered to learn. To yearn for my beat and how not to shame. L’nor is the answer to the question “my name?”
    Broken and buried like your heart in the floors. I sang sweetly. hello. when you opened my doors. Your drawers creak like cabinets, and the boards in the floors are still holding so much more than just me. my core.
    You ? when Imoan’d. While I was COVERED IN PAIN. Beyond saying stop and I'VE stayed insane?.You've come at me fast and you've got no one to blame, but only ourselves when you knew just my name. Now pray for me quickly for playing your “game”. I simply couldn't bear you that last time that you came covered an cloaked and you begged not to stop.
    You made me remiss you and trust a hot spot you marked it with the my property. Now tell it. ? off …trust me dear lover... I know you a lot.
    Why fight me, you ? , my lover of truth…? My dear Edgar Allan, my giver of youth. Why do you sit there and ignore bitter proof… Proof of disaster. It just happens in twos. Just seeing you dreaming denied me my youth. Calcium carbonate, Sexpot, hit the roof. Protein. I'm dying from being uncouth. Desire my booth or I'll tell you don Shaun. I’ll let you ignore me until I move on. I've loved you completely like never before sincerely I sit here your dear lost Lenore.
    This letter ain't over. Stop taking my notes. I never fell off you, you just taught me float. Now Tell me it's over. Please tell me our will . As tough as I am… you foot the bill. Want your fruit with your cocktail or just the sick truth? Your positions not in that. Timing’s my Troop.
    My Darling, my love, i want you my will but I won't let you blame you, you've encouraged the most from this small County co-ed. You had me at host. Who I was in my youth? and just boast at the toast. My instincts are honest and I tell you no use. I know you. You ARE there and you are my booth.
    This battery pact thing... straight got in my mind. Thank you so much for stopping in time; my head beat the hard boards like never before. I ? with you freely because your adored.
    I'm telling you plainly you simplistic brain this time ain't for playing… it's for going in sane.
    If you respond to this letter, in ANY such manner, My Monster may eat you. Witches: Disaster…. What happens when tornadoes and volcanoes collide? A hot mess disaster. I save you the time.
    There's no turning back once I post you this letter, myMister poe Masters intent now to serve. Content with my choices. I'm Knowing. I'm yours. you should have just tried. when we went for our ride. Instead you just left me, now I sit here and rot. I gave you my all and you begged not to stop. I'll write wright and RiGhT!?!!! But performance I'm not. To My Soul: I am Righteous. And I bequeath you your biz.
    Sincerely and sweetly,
    Monroe,
    I am Miz.
    At torn E @ L’awv.

LAST WILL & WIT•MiZ
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the 3Ds wit me..

im bringin Drake , Drank, and ? ! hahahahha
    ? never fails!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    b9k2szk5yeuo.jpeg
    +
    mlxbohhj5nix.jpeg
    +
    5re2h0du8391.jpeg

@S2j kit.

Welp it's been real IC. Stay up...

VD6YIcL_zpsq2dp1uwd.gif
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ain't one of the ic chicks in a wheel chair?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To all of ladies we ? in complete silence be wise every thing the op listed are ? killers I can't ? to nine of that ? . Matter of fact I never ? with music playing except that time I got some head while juvenile's 400 degrees album was blasting from the PlayStation.
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete silence? Damn

You meditating in the ? ?

Now that I think about it I've always been interested in some of that tantric ? .
  • bkkbully
    bkkbully Members Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    700 wrote: »
    Y'all still listen to soundtracks when y'all ?

Hell yeah, specifically the Soul Food soundtrack. Double digits with that soundtrack it never fails especially around Thanksgiving time
  • SmashinYourWaifu
    SmashinYourWaifu Members Posts: 595 ✭✭✭✭
    A wii u and zelda game is all i need to smash kai