why...Do you have a soul? Are you here. CAN YA HEAR ME NOW.

MizuryLillith
MizuryLillith Members Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in AKA Donkey
Dear Edgar Allan,
Alone by ourselves, we listen and learn without ever thinking, of one ? word... by ourselves, someone else is no one to turn. And forget how you left me, I've remembered to learn. To yearn for my beat and how not to shame. L’nor is the answer to the question “my name?”
Broken and buried like your heart in the floors. I sang sweetly. hello. when you opened my doors. Your drawers creak like cabinets, and the boards in the floors are still holding so much more than just corp.
You ? when Imoan’d. While I was COVERED IN PAIN. Beyond saying stop and I'VE stayed insane?.You've come at me fast and you've got no one to blame, but only ourselves when you knew just my name. Now pray for me quickly for playing your “game”. I simply couldn't bear you that last time that you came covered an cloaked and you begged not to stop.
You made me remiss you and trust a hot spot you marked it with the my property. Now tell it. ? off …trust me dear lover... I know you a lot.
Why fight me, you ? , my lover of truth…? My dear Edgar Allan, my giver of youth. Why do you sit there and ignore bitter proof… Proof of disaster. It just happens in twos. Just seeing you dreaming denied me my youth. Calcium carbonate, Sexpot, hit the roof. Protein. I'm dying from being uncouth. Desire my booth or I'll tell you don Shaun. I’ll let you ignore me until I move on. I've loved you completely like never before sincerely I sit here your dear lost Lenore.
This letter ain't over. Stop taking my notes. I never fell off you, you just taught me float. Now Tell me it's over. Please tell me our will . As tough as I am… you foot the bill. Want your fruit with your cocktail or just the sick truth? Your positions not in that. Timing’s my Troop.
My Darling, my love, i want you my will but I won't let you blame you, you've encouraged the most from this small County co-ed. You had me at host. Who I was in my youth? and just boast at the toast. My instincts are honest and I tell you no use. I know you. You ARE there and you are my booth.
This battery pact thing... straight got in my mind. Thank you so much for stopping in time; my head beat the hard boards like never before. I ? with you freely because your adored.
I'm telling you plainly you simplistic brain this time ain't for playing… it's for going in sane.
If you respond to this letter, in ANY such manner, My Monster may eat you. Witches: Disaster…. What happens when tornadoes and volcanoes collide? A hot mess disaster. I save you the time.
There's no turning back once I post you this letter, myMister poe Masters intent now to serve. Content with my choices. I'm Knowing. I'm yours. you should have just tried. when we went for our ride. Instead you just left me, now I sit here and rot. I gave you my all and you begged not to stop. I'll write wright and RiGhT!?!!! But performance I'm not. To My Soul: I am Righteous. And I bequeath you your biz.
Sincerely and sweetly,
Monroe,
I am Miz.
At torn E @ L’awv.

LAST WILL & WIT•MiZ

Comments

• BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT Members Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    be honest, no disrespect, what is your diagnosed mental illness?
  • grYmes
    grYmes Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Straight up & down if you watch Orange is the New Black this who she reminds me of...

tank-girl-s-lori-petty-joins-the-cast-of-gotham-735447.jpg

She aight tho.
  • MizuryLillith
    [quote="grYmes;9244359"]Straight up & down if you watch Orange is the New Black this who she reminds me of...

She aight tho.[/quote]

This is not the first time I've heard that... should I check out the show? (Oitnb... lol not the other one)
  • MizuryLillith
    edited August 2016
    huey wrote: »

"Unspecified Psychoses"
    Same as most.
    Honest.
    Thats what my chart said when I was released.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Miz is a pervert. She just needs to be properly ? in all her orifices. Yw.
  • MizuryLillith
    Miz is a pervert. She just needs to be properly ? in all her orifices. Yw.

Esp. Nose & Ear. Tyvm.
  • MizuryLillith
    Dear Mr Ripper,
    First let me say, I think you're adorable in a horrible way. Disturbingly sweet and have succulent taste. I'd cut you despite you just to see if your laced, with the morbid reminders, the blood in my tears. A longing reminder of all of my fears. No one can know you and I say that's fine. Stay hidden, you're hiding just to stay out of line. But I see you, I know you, AND you’re divine. Could any one have you when I call you mine… So you slaughtered me slowly, you did what you must, forget me or owe me, YOU are my trust. Cash hungry homie, you want what is urs? Trust me and show me you're more than my nerve. I don't want your money, I don't want your ? , imagine it all and I'll send you some love. But never together this maiden doth sit, belittled for croning and I miss you a bit… don't call me a horse or I'll bleed your ass dry. Remember the lady you took for a ride? Shady can ? me and I'll still let you slide. Like rocks on my windows the shrapnel can fly, but I know me only so I know it's sublime. So get all upset when you think they got in, I'm telling you “only” because only you win. You're known to be vicious and cruel and intensive, I'm telling the world they can all keep me senseless. I ? ’m with kindness unless I'm provoked. I don't like to shame you but believe me Im stoked. My dark little heart just happened to beat, I fell through the floor til you listened to me. So maybe I'm scary, Mr Ripper, don't stairs. I've come to collect you we came here in pairs.
    Serial. So real, surreal it must feel to know that you met me without making a deal. I promise to come clean when you glisten for me, and come to my senses, when this thing is complete. But not until then, cause He settled my score. Did you know that I wrote this on the day I was born? July 21st they tell me is yours but my children are evol and know my discourse.
    Now maybe it's wrong and maybe it's right. Whatever it is, it's no cause to fight, maybe it's death day til I learn from the light. Whatever I am... this is my flight. My wings haven't failed me. Not one single pair, I still remain grounded til I take you upstairs. It can only be me if I'm ever repaired, til then I'm just stuck here lis’ning to prayers. I'll hand your soul over then head for the door. I'm a creature of habit and I can be ignored, heaven can't hold me for being adored.
    But I do have a message for the maker above, I have to say thank you for Him giving me love. As weird as it is, it fits like a glove. And pains different here than ever it was. Jack just you sit there and never you touch we can figure out your end while I mash through the mush. Come at me once and off I will rush.
    Dance with the devil. It's BrandyWines’ motto. She's never the nudest but damn does she thrust… her hips are like fire and her moves are so sweet. Her heart pumps her blood which she's given to me. You can have her on loan if you just slit her throat. She's been causing me problems for I'm the real goat… with my head in her belly, so she can bear fruit. Without her the point here is really quite moot. Forgive me, I'm say tin, and my horn I can toot. Corny, I'll carry my ? to your root. The stem of our problems can only be me, cause I do like cheese pizza at a billion degrees. Just eight slices to take, everyone leaves on my plate. I'm her monster, you mister, and here I insist I live in the one you want for your ? . She's not just a one she really is YOUrs. Her book hit your face. SWAT swept up the floors. So this is her vigil, given by smooth. Long may she rest here with nothing to lose. She doesn't want back talk. She doesn't want ? , she just want to sit there alone in her room.
    Relieved in the kitchen,
    Lillith & Lu

• MizuryLillith
    Dearest James Dean,
    Have you forgotten your Queen, your sweet sister seed? Are you list'ng for me? If you Are out there, are you shredded in three? Poe and the ripper made you outta me. The ? , I am not, I am only his mean. Like you are my nerve and he is my dream….
    I want to tell you the story of how you came to be. Please Mr Dean you should take you a seat. For the art in my heart has spoken to me. Smart, I have carried, just sit the ? down. You may fall to the floor for ? the clown. Don't mess with the ? you'll solemnly scream when you’ve heard what I say, so don't listen to me. Slick like hot butter, you'll slit me my throat believe me I know you've given your goat.
    Hear with your mind where your bed her mint lies… you think you know yourself but you've never been this nice. You've been morbid pro found and so now I must slice, slam your face through the shroud. Take a good look through sound... and “Don't beat my ass” when I'm nowhere around….? I've murdered more people than I've put in the ground. Pigtails and pop stars try to hide from me now. I'm sofa king horn, E… since you let me be down.
    I know it's your fault, don't compare ewe to me. You wanna be different. I completely agree. ? . I won't fight you til you come JusT for me. Bear witness you will, to your sick twisted dream, I'm really right with you. your soul has been measured. Some say that you are, a lyrical treasure, but not really quite yet peruse at your leisure. My voice in your attic? No never, more better. I've personally picked… each line to the letter. Forget what you know I'm teaching ewe cheddar. Always is, was, and will be… I'll NEVER “know better” you're mine and I'm yours what ever the weather. So if I seem blue it's from running from you, leaving me breathless like reckless I'm Ruth. Now I've “don't quote me” for speaking my ? . Wright me or wrong me until heaven sent. Trade off be fair, please do what you must just don't give a ? to my love or my trust. I give you my all to the 8 billionth degree, with or without you I'm giving you me. Sorry. Your James and I haven't your fire. The death of a witch still places a pyre.
    How can I stop you? You murderous luts, get off your ass and show me you guts. Take it from me and go ? yourself, the lives in your past must murder dust.
    I said all or nothing from outta thin air will you please tell me, I have nothing to share. ? with wrath... now. please dominate, show these small ? we co lab or 8. I've told them all hi, you KNOW I can't lie… but bet you I would, I won't be denied. It's me and my girls and we've all known your pain. Im begging you witness, I can't bear the shame. I know they'll all hear me, when I scream your name. Oh Goddess bear with me..., I must be that lame. I'm not deaf but I'm dumb. IntelliGENT Flame. I get you’re the goat but I'm not that numb.
    My Misery constant forever enough I know I'm not like you but trust me you must. The differenc, devotee, I know you “no love” but dear Mr James Dean the press Lee's a ? . Los Dawg get at him, I'm honing my bust. Damn Day Determined my metal won't rust. You can rock with your ? out I really don't care, just don't again show me out there in the air. You never know homie I might stop and stare. Only the lonely can show you my shame, bot. win my croney. Let ewe be to blame. Forgive them dear father for what they know not…You threw me my only… and I like him a lot.
    Sincerely only,
    miz I am not.
    ~MizMonroe
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grYmes wrote: »
    Straight up & down if you watch Orange is the New Black this who she reminds me of...

She aight tho.

She cracks me up...Mizury not so much.
  • MizuryLillith
    Kat wrote: »
    grYmes wrote: »

She aight tho.

She cracks me up...Mizury not so much.

Yeah but you ain't been noWin me ? .
  • MizuryLillith
  • MizuryLillith
    ? you juice. This is my story. And I'll tell it how I know it.
  • MizuryLillith
    huey wrote: »

Thanks to everybody who thought this was so ? funny. Cps is investigating me for skitzophrenia.

Somebody delete that ? profile.
    Or imma go Starr talkin smack on it just for a place to ? vent.

@sykotic_warrior
  • MizuryLillith
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My soul is my consciousness combine wit the reincarnated spirit of the soul before. One is trying the grow up, the other has already been there and done that and finds growing up boring. It's a constant duel that I've learned to live with.