why do you hate negative reactions so much?

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stew wrote: »
    Hey guys u can get free iTunes and MP3's when u get badges but life is gonna go on if somebody hits u with a feelings/wack/wtf, I promise.

Wait, word?
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Yall got 100,000 posts on the internet but scared of internet disagreements...yall pretend to be above it but got 500,000 posts...Parallel/Six were the last mods to actually post appropriate to donkey.

Stew wrote: »
    Lmao If you really think it took me 4 days to come up with "Figure It Out" foh ? , get over yourself and find something else to ? about.

1415867359491182885.gif

Is that the "I dnt know how to count" gif? Word
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap Members Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It detracts from donkey. ? leave passsive aggressive reactions instead of saying something. The point of donkey is saying something otherwise it's gns.

• SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love when women wack me
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look forward to negative reactions. It is my motivation to be a powerful poster. A super poster. Negative reactions are the fuel to fire.

Fuel me ya ? !
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bars
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    GodNThaBuild'n Members Posts: 8,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? given each other feelings is ? mayne...
  • psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ro ny wrote: »
    i seen genocide cutter was ? on twitter earlier bout some flags.

i was weak as ? .

Screenshots??
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭

Bars

always

lfcdga3esulz.gif
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    ? given each other feelings is ? mayne...

Ay Ay ? you two faggits
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    All I care about is my lols I wear that ? like a badge lol

What non mod got more than me?

That's a cop out though.... Just cuz me and Mel mods don't mean we get more lols

We legit two of the funniest heavy posters on this site... Them lold were well earned....

Out of all the dudes who got 50k + posts on this site, me and Jamel the only two who got over 100k lols

The only person with that many is plap... But he got like 2 accounts... But I think they at like 50k lols a piece...

OK..... Now that I posted that..... Let me tell you how disappointed at myself I am that I actually freestyled that whole post without fact checking anything.... This is ridiculous....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    All I care about is my lols I wear that ? like a badge lol

What non mod got more than me?

That's a cop out though.... Just cuz me and Mel mods don't mean we get more lols

We legit two of the funniest heavy posters on this site... Them lold were well earned....

Out of all the dudes who got 50k + posts on this site, me and Jamel the only two who got over 100k lols

The only person with that many is plap... But he got like 2 accounts... But I think they at like 50k lols a piece...

OK..... Now that I posted that..... Let me tell you how disappointed at myself I am that I actually freestyled that whole post without fact checking anything.... This is ridiculous....

Lol I was excluding you two because I already knew, but wasn't saying that's why y'all have more
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we all have common sense to know when ya post deserves a certain reaction.

The ones that get me is the back streets, because ppl hide behind negative reactions because their identity is hidden. I guess some just do it out of hate..

In the donkey when someone hit the flag button it's usually out of feelings, or it's a conflict post...

the reaction button is not that serious, i would rather someone voice their opinion than hide behind reactions tho..
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IC fact: when somebody clicks feelings on your post, 90% of the time they are the one who caught feelings
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    we all have common sense to know when ya post deserves a certain reaction.

The ones that get me is the back streets, because ppl hide behind negative reactions because their identity is hidden. I guess some just do it out of hate..

In the donkey when someone hit the flag button it's usually out of feelings, or it's a conflict post...

the reaction button is not that serious, i would rather someone voice their opinion than hide behind reactions tho..

Well hold this nosign
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Ahhh.... see gotcha... ha ha ha
  • GodNThaBuild'n
    Sion wrote: »
    Nobody names names in the reaction era.

Yall drake-ified donkey

Reactions, subliminals, not naming names, not "explaining" is the prevalent culture in donkey and it was imported here by gns posters that jay stupidly made donkey mods. Yall got 100,000 posts on the internet but scared of internet disagreements...yall pretend to be above it but got 500,000 posts...Parallel/Six were the last mods to actually post appropriate to donkey.

No entertaining threads
    No entertaining beefs (- jamal/irony)
    ? reading ? but not doing nothing entertaining with em
    ? just racking up tens of thousands of posts about food and dumb random events in ya daily lives we dgaf about
    DO SOMETHING

It almost makes allergens and that fat anime guy from Texas seem like good posters.

No opinions just facts...yall welcome for the entertainment

This is some ? , Joker exposed ? knows how many aliases and showed yall who they were. There was literally a exposure last week with S2J getting ran off. And before that ? swearing up and down to meet up to catch the fade. Joker and the rest of the mods for this section have done a great job, ? just love to complain.

You want us to read ? and tell you what they say ? You want ? in YOUR ? fam talking about you simping Ms.Marley from way back ? You want ? to expose the ? pics they send female posters ? Cuz let's be honest, if yall could make demands over what ? to read and expose I'll bet your account you'd say Pico and Marley SMMFH NH. How you ask for names to be named and not name names ???? ? love to be nosey until it's about them LOLOLOL.

So wait a min yall ? reading ? sendin panuses to these ic hoes too... ah that's ? ... that's ?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol Sion came to fight
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    8xw59543q54t.png

Is @? _i_look_like a woman?

that ? does be in every Ciara thread going hard for the ?

How many Ciara threads we talking about?