why do you hate negative reactions so much?

Comments

• CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Yall all washed

Except for @Sion and @Joker_De_La_Muerta . They're cool.
  • ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Sion wrote: »
    ReppinTime wrote: »
    Nobody names names in the reaction era.

Yall drake-ified donkey

Reactions, subliminals, not naming names, not "explaining" is the prevalent culture in donkey and it was imported here by gns posters that jay stupidly made donkey mods. Yall got 100,000 posts on the internet but scared of internet disagreements...yall pretend to be above it but got 500,000 posts...Parallel/Six were the last mods to actually post appropriate to donkey.

No entertaining threads
    No entertaining beefs (- jamal/irony)
    ? reading ? but not doing nothing entertaining with em
    ? just racking up tens of thousands of posts about food and dumb random events in ya daily lives we dgaf about
    DO SOMETHING

It almost makes allergens and that fat anime guy from Texas seem like good posters.

No opinions just facts...yall welcome for the entertainment

This is some ? , Joker exposed ? knows how many aliases and showed yall who they were. There was literally a exposure last week with S2J getting ran off. And before that ? swearing up and down to meet up to catch the fade. Joker and the rest of the mods for this section have done a great job, ? just love to complain.

You want us to read ? and tell you what they say ? You want ? in YOUR ? fam talking about you simping Ms.Marley from way back ? You want ? to expose the ? pics they send female posters ? Cuz let's be honest, if yall could make demands over what ? to read and expose I'll bet your account you'd say Pico and Marley SMMFH NH. How you ask for names to be named and not name names ???? ? love to be nosey until it's about them LOLOLOL.

Lol yall hella offended. All diversions no substance. emotion based responses to pure facts.

...you taking credit for Charlie and choice?? Actual donkey posters work? Interesting.
    Who told yall to "expose" aliases in that thread? Who kept saying no? You..and the other mods in the thread not named joker. Who shut the thread down because no reason? You. Stop double talking me ? . You don't get to claim credit for ? ...say it's good...but you the one stopped it and tried to keep it from starting.

Please don't make assumptions or allusion to events that never occurred. I have no idea why yall looking at ? pics in ? is relevant information but ok.
    I've been in both the accounts you mentioned tf I need to make demands to see it for. It ain't for me ? stop being offended it's for donkey as a whole entertainment...something you and the rest of the mods have been actively opposed to. I can see du being slow but you..I know are using slight of hand purposely...if I named 2 former mods and said they the only two of yall that weren't trash at modding donkey...that names all the rest as trash. Now please nondonkey poster continue to tell me with zero facts but plenty of heart how great the donkey mods are
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Sion wrote: »
    Nobody names names in the reaction era.

Yall drake-ified donkey

Reactions, subliminals, not naming names, not "explaining" is the prevalent culture in donkey and it was imported here by gns posters that jay stupidly made donkey mods. Yall got 100,000 posts on the internet but scared of internet disagreements...yall pretend to be above it but got 500,000 posts...Parallel/Six were the last mods to actually post appropriate to donkey.

No entertaining threads
    No entertaining beefs (- jamal/irony)
    ? reading ? but not doing nothing entertaining with em
    ? just racking up tens of thousands of posts about food and dumb random events in ya daily lives we dgaf about
    DO SOMETHING

It almost makes allergens and that fat anime guy from Texas seem like good posters.

No opinions just facts...yall welcome for the entertainment

This is some ? , Joker exposed ? knows how many aliases and showed yall who they were. There was literally a exposure last week with S2J getting ran off. And before that ? swearing up and down to meet up to catch the fade. Joker and the rest of the mods for this section have done a great job, ? just love to complain.

You want us to read ? and tell you what they say ? You want ? in YOUR ? fam talking about you simping Ms.Marley from way back ? You want ? to expose the ? pics they send female posters ? Cuz let's be honest, if yall could make demands over what ? to read and expose I'll bet your account you'd say Pico and Marley SMMFH NH. How you ask for names to be named and not name names ???? ? love to be nosey until it's about them LOLOLOL.

Lol yall hella offended. All diversions no substance. emotion based responses to pure facts.

...you taking credit for Charlie and choice?? Actual donkey posters work? Interesting.
    Who told yall to "expose" aliases in that thread? Who kept saying no? You..and the other mods in the thread not named joker. Who shut the thread down because no reason? You. Stop double talking me ? . You don't get to claim credit for ? ...say it's good...but you the one stopped it and tried to keep it from starting.

Please don't make assumptions or allusion to events that never occurred. I have no idea why yall looking at ? pics in ? is relevant information but ok.
    I've been in both the accounts you mentioned tf I need to make demands to see it for. It ain't for me ? stop being offended it's for donkey as a whole entertainment...something you and the rest of the mods have been actively opposed to. I can see du being slow but you..I know are using slight of hand purposely...if I named 2 former mods and said they the only two of yall that weren't trash at modding donkey...that names all the rest as trash. Now please nondonkey poster continue to tell me with zero facts but plenty of heart how great the donkey mods are

This is so full of feelings, don't you got ? to get into or something? Why are you angry over a message board? Oh, I guess those last two questions kinda contradict each other.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not slow

I've been tested

I'm normal af
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I flag people all the time. So i have no issue with the negative reactions
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    False. ^^^Same ? who flagged pics of women just because
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmegaSataN wrote: »
    For those of you wanting to know if this thread was worth reading. It is not

#platpush
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »

#platpush

• Idiopathic Joker

Ok Dainty
  • CashmoneyDux
    Yall all washed

Except for @Sion and @Joker_De_La_Muerta . They're cool.

Lmao Joker you ? ? editing my ? you washed too
  • ReppinTime

This is so full of feelings, don't you got ? to get into or something? Why are you angry over a message board? Oh, I guess those last two questions kinda contradict each other.

Telling yall you're not good at your Internet jobs means I don't get ? ?

Lol if I get more ? will yall stop sucking at ya virtual job??

In one year you have 2,000 more posts than I've made in 6 years...

so yes middle aged internet moderator im sure you smashing out so much tang its insane....no wonder yall ? mods what one man can handle all that power

brick-lol.gif

• Idiopathic Joker
    Telling us we suck at our job is one thing, but you was mad. You're too emotionally invested. Someone disagrees with you, you fly off the handle. That's not only irrational but a sign of some deep seated insecurity.
  • CashmoneyDux

Telling yall you're not good at your Internet jobs means I don't get ? ?

Lol if I get more ? will yall stop sucking at ya virtual job??

In one year you have 2,000 more posts than I've made in 6 years...

so yes middle aged internet moderator im sure you smashing out so much tang its insane....no wonder yall ? mods what one man can handle all that power

brick-lol.gif

He has a point tho.

Inb4 the edits and deflections
  • HerbalVaporCapers
    HerbalVaporCapers Members Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    the angrier ? get, the better i feel this thread is going....

It's like prophecy fulfilled
  • ReppinTime
    edited August 2016
    We went from me must being ? to pussyless to now psychoanalysis....the distraction techniques these ? pull anytime a mod is criticized are hilarious but I need more than this if I'm a keep making this thread almost entertaining.

100 posts with very little to work with...

Ya welcome
  • Idiopathic Joker
    We went from me must being ? to pussyless to now psychoanalysis....the distraction techniques these ? pull anytime a mod is criticized are hilarious but I need more than this if I'm a keep making this thread almost entertaining.

100 posts with very little to work with...

Ya welcome

Du winning
  • Brother_Five
    Brother_Five Members Posts: 4,448 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok Dainty

oh really?
  • Idiopathic Joker
  • ReppinTime
    3/10

Post more aliases your regular style is insufficient