why do you hate negative reactions so much?

Comments

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    who's the fat anime guy from Texas?
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joker_De_La_Muerta @DWO @Sion

What happened to all my previous posts on my profile? The profile only goes back two pages now, is that the new standard?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭

What happened to all my previous posts on my profile? The profile only goes back two pages now, is that the new standard?

Yea something changed with that.....

It was part of an update or something
  • ShottaDaBeast
    ShottaDaBeast Members Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »

@ShottaDaBeast are you logged in mobile or desktop ? Try it from a desktop it should be fine now.

If that doesn't work then while on mobile, click desktop mode refresh the Ill Community page (where you can see all the forums) and then log off. Then log back in, see if you have access to your profile and go back to mobile mode. It should work fine after that. If it doesn't please let me know ASAP.

There's been maintenance going on so it could be a temporary byproduct of that....

only if I was able to flag a moderator

ppfsa6odess2.gif
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea not being able to flag a mod is so ?
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goats and LOLS are points. Co-signs are assists. Nosigns are turonvers. Flags and Wacks are technicals fouls. We're all trying to drop that 33ppg and 17 asst per post. Also having a good asst to turnover ratio is important.
    This made sense to me......
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cuz it ? up my stats lol but i only get consistent neg reactions from the same three to four posters so my stats are bueno lol jk
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Goats and LOLS are points. Co-signs are assists. Nosigns are turonvers. Flags and Wacks are technicals fouls. We're all trying to drop that 33ppg and 17 asst per post. Also having a good asst to turnover ratio is important.

The game been saturated with the weak and the fatherless
    Ex.
    cuz it ? up my stats lol but i only get consistent neg reactions from the same three to four posters so my stats are bueno lol jk

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

Ex.

if only ur father was around to help u with reading comprehension
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OmegaSataN wrote: »

Ex.

if only ur father was around to help u with reading comprehension

You can get your pity lols in the powder room
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Purr wrote: »
    Me & @boypussy the only real ? in donkey cause we actually NAME NAMES. We dont hid in group DMs crying bout yall hoes, but yall do it to about us. Weird.

Yall be crying saying "go back to Twitter." No ? , we been donkey before you pussifed hoes ventured from GNS to here -- dis our home, hoe.

There you go
  • SneakDZA
    SneakDZA Members Posts: 11,223 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i try to keep my lol to post ratio at or above 2:1

i do this for the people.

• MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    I named 3 posters on the first page

All have made comments about reactions in the recent past and all are in denial ....
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets face it im one of the realest cats on here

^^^^^There goes a member of my fan club now
  • Arya Tsaddiq
    Arya Tsaddiq Members Posts: 15,334 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me & @boypussy the only real ? in donkey cause we actually NAME NAMES. We dont hid in group DMs crying bout yall hoes, but yall do it to about us. Weird.

Yall be crying saying "go back to Twitter." No ? , we been donkey before you pussifed hoes ventured from GNS to here -- dis our home, hoe.

You aint name names doe.....

Your a sensitive hoe ass hotep ? that no one really cares about. Your opinion is messed with incoherent hot takes from uneducated idiots who believe in west & central african descendants being kings & queen from Egypt and mash it with your ? Christianity "rhetoric" (i dare wouldnt say logic; you couldnt express that type of intelligence).

But, at least your skin is clear. Bless up :)

Quit with those love taps and name names

• ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    I named 3 posters on the first page

All have made comments about reactions in the recent past and all are in denial ....

You didn't do ? except name the posters you obess over

? outta here becky
  • Dupac

You aint name names doe.....

Your a sensitive hoe ass hotep ? that no one really cares about. Your opinion is mesh with incoherent hot takes from uneducated idiots who believe in west & central african descendants being kings & queen from Egypt and mash it with your ? Christianity "rhetoric" (i dare wouldnt say logic; you couldnt express that type of intelligence).

But, at least your skin is clear. Bless up :)

tumblr_nbb7czjdrN1rvfjldo2_500.gif
  • Dupac
    Thread wasnt even about none of yall tho...

Like... None of you at all.

name names jamel
    :joy: